The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 05-17-2012

I want an AGS101 so bad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 05-19-2012

I really hate those moments where you can just tell you're not making a good impression with someone

like, whatever it is that people like about you just isn't clicking with them and it's just

terrible

and now I'm left being unable to decide which is worse, making a bad impression and being aware of it, or having no idea

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 05-19-2012

(05-17-2012, 08:08 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I'm just gonna buy a used GBA today and throw out both the shell and the messed up GBASP. At least this gives me an excuse to buy an AGS101

ugh fuck life let's see if the hobby shop doesn't try to sell me one for $50

they want to sell the AGS101 for $60
fuck

they will take my damaged one, however for tradein credit which i suppose is nice

but still

$40 for an AGS001 and $60 for an AGS101
blechh

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-19-2012

Turns out there's a good chance my family's moving to Cincinnati this Summer, which leaves me in an awkward position. Do I stay in South Dakota continuing my education here, but with no where to live, or do I go to Cincinnati, and start ALL OVER with a social life when I've just gotten mine to really kick off here. And if they do move I hope it's not before July 17th, as I have an album on preorder and I can't really change the destination for some reason, so I don't know, this is kind of worrying me.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-19-2012

That feel when you get really sad feels.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 05-19-2012

Thanking the above post basically because that's how I feel right now.

It's that time again when I spill out all the problems I have with my dad and am unable to overcome them because I'm pretty comfortable standing where I am. This time may be even worse, because I'm acknowledging them and this can basically mean that I'm ok with it and will not change. Sure feels like no future here.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 05-19-2012

wanted/needed to get shit done today, couldn't because of things outside my control

bummed :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 05-21-2012

Gotta prep for my gastroscopy tomorrow.

Hope they don't find anything too serious.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-22-2012

So yesterday one of my relatives came to visit grandma with their kid...

Grandma asks the kid how he's doing in school, he responds that he's not bothered about it because his dad says he can be a professional footballer when he's older (This kid is 8 and cannot run in a straight line, he's got no chance).

Another future jeopardised by an infernal obsession with that game.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - ~Axis~ - 05-22-2012

I woke up this morning with a cold. Which really SUCKS!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 05-22-2012

(05-22-2012, 03:29 AM)Rλy Wrote: So yesterday one of my relatives came to visit grandma with their kid...

Grandma asks the kid how he's doing in school, he responds that he's not bothered about it because his dad says he can be a professional footballer when he's older (This kid is 8 and cannot run in a straight line, he's got no chance).

Another future jeopardised by an infernal obsession with that game.

He's 8, man.
That's what 8 year olds do.
He'll grow out of it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-22-2012

I should hope so. Though the fact that his parents are encouraging this makes me wonder...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 05-22-2012

(05-22-2012, 07:48 AM)Rλy Wrote: I should hope so. Though the fact that his parents are encouraging this makes me wonder...

he's also a kid and it's primary school

his parents will realize sooner or later that 1) you always need a backup plan and 2) he's an 8 year old kid. kids that young change dream jobs like musical chairs

my mom comes home and lectures me again about a job search. i'm 25, and i'm making no effort to find any means of employment.
the most painful part is that she's right
and now we both feel like shit because my mom feels like it's her fault i'm a lazy fucklord and i can't even tell if she's right
and telling her i've been working on tsr the last 3 days and not jobhunting would be kind of silly

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lexou Duck - 05-22-2012

(05-22-2012, 10:05 AM)Kosheh Wrote: my mom comes home and lectures me again about a job search. i'm 25, and i'm making no effort to find any means of employment.
the most painful part is that she's right
and now we both feel like shit because my mom feels like it's her fault i'm a lazy fucklord and i can't even tell if she's right
and telling her i've been working on tsr the last 3 days and not jobhunting would be kind of silly

Maybe, but nothing happens if you dont try.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 05-22-2012

filipino komik convention in 3 days and while i wasn't able to get a table, i at least wanted to finish my comic and maybe give out some copies.
but i don't think i'm going to finish it in that time, and i feel really bad how some parts came out. i know that's normal, but. yeah
(and this one guy who is apparently my #1 fan on facebook kept on asking me to bring the 2nd issue to komikon. or should i say my only fan. he asked me to sign it and stuff. man, what. i hate being pressured.)