The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-02-2012

Woke up with a headache and the sniffles again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-02-2012

Without a doubt in my mind I'm going to fail Computer Design II, and at best I'll barely scrape by with Math, which probably means I'll be in Academic Probation next year. But honestly I don't even care, don't care what my parents are going to think, I'm just going to work on my last project tonight and just get the fuck out of here tomorrow.
EDIT: Also after leaving Finals for my Game Design class, I tripped and fell down the stairs. Went out for a quick smoke away from the building and everyone's way and got chased away by a secretary when I literally see tons of other people smoke in the exact same spot no problems.
EDIT: Honest to god, I'm extremely scared of telling my parents I failed a class. Like really fucking scared.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 05-02-2012

3 pm - oh shit 200 words left on this essay and its due at midnight, no problem
8:30 pm - oh shit 200 words left on this essay and its due at midnight, fuck

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Tellis - 05-02-2012

3-Day Passes for PAX Prime sold out literally within hours of registration opening. Now if me and my friend want to go all three days we're going to have to pay an extra $40 for 3 single day passes...

Fuckin' scalpers...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 05-03-2012

It's 5 am and I'm starting on my speech.
It's due in several hours and I have to put together then entire speech, a powerpoint presentation, and get 3 visual aids and still later give the speech itself.

If I don't do well on this, I could potentially fail the class since this final speech is a large chunk of my grade. Ungh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-03-2012

And it starts. My mom is now asking me all of these questions like how I could of done bad, and most likely as soon as I get home they're going to try and sit me down for a talk, and if they do, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 05-03-2012

<Devicho> ugh, lady
<Devicho> if you want me to do commissions for you
<Devicho> please keep in contact especially when i really need your feedback and youre only giving me 2 weeks to finish something one of which has already passed just waiting for you to approve/decline something

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 05-03-2012

I remember back when we were a month away from E3 these forums would be buzzing with excitement. Things aren't as fun as they used to be.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 05-04-2012

I'm not exactly looking forward to anything this year, though.
Aside from 3DS news I guess, but for some reason I don't have high hopes for E3 this year. We'll see.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 05-04-2012

Heh? We're finally gonna see new games for the Wii U! And according to Miyamoto there's supposed to be Pikmin 3 and a BRAND NEW IP!

Nintendo even stated they don't want to make the same mistakes with the 3DS and will be sure to have a lot of launch titles.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-04-2012

Creativity... Fading...

Need more motivation...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 05-04-2012

my exams are at 8Cute0 in the morning ...wheee...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 05-05-2012

There was a SNAFU at work and apparently I caused it
a customer ended up emailing the entire corporate ladder up to the president of the company about it, and now my boss is in trouble over it.
Only problem is, I don't remember this happening and the customer's story didnt completely add up but I'm pretty sure this can get me fired instantly.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-05-2012

I wish when friends told me to meet them at a specific time, I wouldn't be the only one not an hour late every single fucking time.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 05-05-2012

I love being emotionally fucked up you guys

love it

Fuck this, I'm getting drunk tonight.