The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - recme - 04-29-2012

Did nothing all day when suddenly, someone made a troll account of me on deviantArt.

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 04-30-2012

Wait why wre you locked out of your house? And I was in the same boat as you last year, my school started like a clusterfuck rave pit during sand storm which I was literally drug into. After that I lost my prom date and she took it as I was avoiding her. Soooo this year I'm just not doing prom

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 04-30-2012

(04-20-2012, 08:19 PM)Rai Wrote: So my grandma's thinking about cutting me out of her will 'cos I lost my virginity to a black girl.

congratulations a member of your family is an awful racist and you should probably ask to be removed from her will on principle alone

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 04-30-2012

One night to write 3 pages, do a power point, make note cards, discuss how we're going to wing our speech tomorrow, type up our works cited, and write a page for my reflective memo

Let's do this.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-30-2012

I can't find the transcript to change majors, still haven't registered for classes, am going to fail Computer Design II(which my parents don't know) and I just want this week to be over, and just enjoy a break from all of this crap. Life is just frustrating atm, and I'm sick of feeling like a pile of shit who won't amount to anything. I just want to go laking, and soak up the sun Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 04-30-2012

It's kind of nice to say "bye" to people when you're leaving.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 04-30-2012

I hate my life

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 04-30-2012

I think I did something really bad and I might have to go to the hospital.

Whoops

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 04-30-2012

(04-30-2012, 09:06 AM)MRSKELETON Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 08:19 PM)Rai Wrote: So my grandma's thinking about cutting me out of her will 'cos I lost my virginity to a black girl.

congratulations a member of your family is an awful racist and you should probably ask to be removed from her will on principle alone

She ultimately chose not to, so I'll likely give a healthy portion of what I end up receiving to United Negro College Fund or something of that nature.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-30-2012

I don't even know what I'm doing at this point.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 04-30-2012

If it's any consolation, I'm majoring in Business with no idea as to what kind of business I want to go into.

Edit: Oh hello emotional numbness where did you come from?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 05-01-2012

Fuck blight town

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Solink - 05-01-2012

So I started watching The Walking Dead recently and had a lot of fun until the third episode of season 2.

I've never been so damn pissed at a TV show character in my life. WTF Shane

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-01-2012

I open up Mathlab to do homework and study for the finals, and as soon as it's open, lol why a I doing this, and it's on repeat.
EDIT: You have to be fucking kidding me. People are blasting music so loudly that my entire room is shaking. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO 24 HOUR QUIET HOURS. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING JUST GOING HOME AND BEING DONE WITH THIS.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-01-2012

I miss the days when I was ignorant of a lot of the terrible things some people in my family have done.