The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 04-24-2012

Sometimes, I think people who cause problems for themselves through stupidity and poor judgement deserve said problems for being such idiots.

Then again, stupid people can't help being stupid, right? So does that mean they're not really at fault?

I don't know...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 04-24-2012

Ever have one of those days where you're pretty sure that there aren't any really good reasons for you to still be alive?
Those are fun days.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 04-24-2012

Just found out none of my mechanics of materials homework even counts toward anything, and that homework successfully cut its way into more important assignments I needed to do.

I've successfully killed 24 SCRATCH THAT, 25 moths over the past week, and they just won't stop coming into my goddamn dorm.

Turns out I've failed a thermodynamics quiz that I thought I did wonderfully on (because the TA grading mine was not lenient at all and took five of the ten total points away because I said Q(flow) = W(flow) for a system with nonconserved energy (despite it being a closed system)).

I know for a fact I can't get sleep tonight, I need to finish homework in Probability and then study for Mechanics (both of which have a quiz tomorrow), and I have to get up for a 9am TA session.

Then there's the fact that five exams are now looming over my head for next week (one Monday, one Friday, three Thursday).

I seriously think I might have a nervous breakdown at some point!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 04-25-2012

Our cat was not feeling so well so we took him to the vet. Turns out he has some kind of illness but idk what it is and they didn't figure out where yet. They didn't say it was life threatning, but my mom is really worried and sad right now and so am I >:

She's going there tomorrow to check on him and I hope everything turns out ok in the end...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 04-25-2012

Oh yeah gotta love when Mommy and my sister gets into one of their little fights here and my sister is standing a few feet away and is screaming at a painful volume suddenly starting to throw the F word after literally every other word. Sure makes for a comfortable moment!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-25-2012

Sorry to hear that Jetters, I might swear, but NEVER in front of my mom (my dad doesn't care unless it's an f-bomb Cute)

I forgot to hit the super market up for sweets today, and now I'm left without tasty snacks :I
EDIT: Thinking about this past Summer got all of these old angry feelings about my ex back to the surface. God damn it, it's been months, get over it you bastard.
EDIT: Mio energy commercials creep the shit out of me.
EDITEDITEDIT: There was just a flying spider in my room. GOD I HATE SPIDERS, WHY CAN THEY FLY NOW?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 04-26-2012

Hey guys withdraw symptoms are really fucking fun.....hahaha some one kill me!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-27-2012

Just found out one of my favorite musicians died in an automobile accident back in December. He died at 31. What the fuck is this horseshit, why are amazing musicians taken away at such young ages Sad
RIP David Gold, Woods IV shall always be one of my favorite records, and I'm 100% sure that V shall dazzle me.
EDIT:
Just found out I missed what was most likely his last concert ever, unfortunately it was the day before finals during my senior year in high school :C
Fate is cruel that way sometimes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 04-27-2012

Ouch...did it say how he died? Like drunk driver hit him or something? It's sad that many young ppl die from that though...had a few bad cases on the news during spring break.

anyways, stomach has been killing me since i woke up. Dunno what the hell it is but it feels not good; It'll prolly go away but it's just annoying.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-27-2012

He was on his way back home 3 days before Christmas and that's all I've been able to find :C
Hope you feel better though, stomach aches suck!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - ~DrakoRero~ - 04-28-2012

My Windows XP ( I got a Mac ) is malfunctioning again, resetting over and over again that is, and that means I won't be able to sprite anymore...Atleast for a awhile...:C

And the only solution to this is to reboot your system and erase your data

GREAT

now I have to find a way to save my stuff, including my precious sprites..I need more SD cards..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 04-29-2012

(04-24-2012, 04:06 PM)Devicho Wrote: Ever have one of those days where you're pretty sure that there aren't any really good reasons for you to still be alive?
Those are fun days.

Today is definitely one of those days

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 04-29-2012

My English project is driving me crazy. My partners are such a headache.

I don't even care about my grades at this point, I just want this semester to be over

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shade - 04-29-2012

(04-29-2012, 03:28 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: My English project is driving me crazy. My partners are such a headache.

I don't even care about my grades at this point, I just want this semester to be over
If you ask me, group projects are ridiculous.
There's nothing you learn from it, and usually, there's only one person doing all the work.
It's just a professors lousy excuse to grade less. Unimpressed

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 04-29-2012

Prom was miserable. I suck at the people and dancing thing and I couldn't dance with the one person I wanted to (my boyfriend) so I basically stayed glued to the couch the entire evening.

Today I was locked out of my house.