The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gors - 04-19-2012

(04-18-2012, 08:26 PM)Action Bastard Wrote: MY FUCKING FRIENDS TOLD MY PARENTS THAT I SMOKE. WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS, I ASKED ALL OF YOU TO NOT TELL MY PARENTS, BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY I WAS GOING TO QUIT CIGARETTES, WHICH I GOD DAMNED DID. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND I DON'T KNOW RESPECT SOMEBODY'S REQUEST TO NOT BUTT YOUR NOSE IN, FUCKING FUCK. On the small silver lining, my sister called and told me about it, and she told me she told my dad they were talking crap and didn't let me my mom know. But seriously, I can't believe my 'friends' not only did this, but also said that they think I'm paranoid because of stuff I told other people that I thought they wouldn't blab on. I don't think I can trust any of my friends with anything, that's a fun fucking thing to know.

and then, your number of friends was roughly reduced to tSR people

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 04-19-2012

I love when people say they're "Helping" but all they really want to do is stir some shit up.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-19-2012

whoooaaaaaaaaaa, apparently my ex and that friend just decided I'm going to Prom with that friend without even asking me. What is it with my "friends" lately?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 04-19-2012

(04-19-2012, 09:04 AM)Gors Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 08:26 PM)Action Bastard Wrote: MY FUCKING FRIENDS TOLD MY PARENTS THAT I SMOKE. WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS, I ASKED ALL OF YOU TO NOT TELL MY PARENTS, BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY I WAS GOING TO QUIT CIGARETTES, WHICH I GOD DAMNED DID. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND I DON'T KNOW RESPECT SOMEBODY'S REQUEST TO NOT BUTT YOUR NOSE IN, FUCKING FUCK. On the small silver lining, my sister called and told me about it, and she told me she told my dad they were talking crap and didn't let me my mom know. But seriously, I can't believe my 'friends' not only did this, but also said that they think I'm paranoid because of stuff I told other people that I thought they wouldn't blab on. I don't think I can trust any of my friends with anything, that's a fun fucking thing to know.

and then, your number of friends was roughly reduced to tSR people
thats about as downhill as it gets

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 04-19-2012

i am sick of going to college

5+ page essay on a subject so vague its impossible to write about
800 word essay + 500 word essay on 2 other subjects that i frankly cant stand writing about
photoshop finals
math exams

haha life is as good as it gets right here with a fucking parrot that is so loud that its impossible to concentrate on anything for a span of more than 30 seconds

edit: i legit dont care if i dont do well this semester i just want to be done with it so i can actually have a life again

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-19-2012

(04-19-2012, 06:00 PM)Sonikku Wrote: i am sick of going to college

5+ page essay on a subject so vague its impossible to write about
800 word essay + 500 word essay on 2 other subjects that i frankly cant stand writing about
photoshop finals
math exams

haha life is as good as it gets right here with a fucking parrot that is so loud that its impossible to concentrate on anything for a span of more than 30 seconds

edit: i legit dont care if i dont do well this semester i just want to be done with it so i can actually have a life again

I know how you feel, now that I think about it, I really need to sign up for Fall Semester classes and actually change my major still...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 04-20-2012

"No, you're wrong. Everyone is totally equal in every way and nobody is better at anything than anyone else."

I've had like 20 different people irl trying to convince me of this since 2012 started.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 04-20-2012

Why do I have to take these courses when I'm never going to use this shit?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 04-20-2012

Bakuman finished

it got pretty crappy toward the end, wow

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 04-20-2012

I love that I WAS having a good day but of course it can't be THAT good so now stupid shit is happening and one of the keys on my keyboard seems to have up and fucked itself beyond the point that I know how to fix.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 04-20-2012

So my grandma's thinking about cutting me out of her will 'cos I lost my virginity to a black girl.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 04-20-2012

Okay I've been trying for more than a fucking HOUR to fix this shit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-21-2012

Record Store Day just really gets me aggro.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 04-21-2012

just when I think I'm getting through to her

god FUCKING damn it to hell

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 04-21-2012

(04-20-2012, 08:19 PM)Rai Wrote: So my grandma's thinking about cutting me out of her will 'cos I lost my virginity to a black girl.

There is so much wrong with her thought process it isn't even funny.