The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 04-12-2012

You shouldn't take the smiley names so literally...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 04-12-2012

Exactly. Say I used the ":X" (:X) smiley. Its title is "Sick" but nobody ever uses it for that purpose...
I use it because I almost always find the facial expression of it to be most fitting with the mood of my sentence/post.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Ivyleaf1212 - 04-12-2012

But still what was it for?
-Never mind-

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 04-13-2012

Ugh, there are some problems with enrolling for college.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-16-2012

Ask people what to do with my money I made from sold drumset, my most grandeur option being getting a VIP ticket to a concert that would rock my world, explain that I'd need people to go with for it to happen, even if they just got general tickets, which are cheap.

Everyone tells me to go to concert, but no one could/would even go with me.
WELPWELPWELP
EDIT: annnnnnnnnddd one of my best friends just tells me to pay him back.... which I was going to do anyways..
Anybody wanna meet up in Chicago in June?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 04-16-2012

My stepdad needs to get the FUCK out of our house.
He is fucking worthless and only worries about his own ass, throwing everyone else he doesn't care about (Which is everyone else in the house save for the baby, his only biological child.) under a bus just because he's too fucking lazy to do anything right.

My mom came home today to find a note posted on our door letting us know that since stepdad decided not to pay the gas bill, we owe $310 with a reconnection fee of $70 on top of it. But then of course he'll pay extra to keep his personal credit cards up to date.

Go fuck yourself Norbert, there is nobody that could possibly benefit from having you around.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 04-16-2012

oh god his name is Norbert

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 04-16-2012

I had the most depressing weekend in a while and it doesn't look like I'm going to cheer up anytime soon, ugh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 04-16-2012

(04-16-2012, 10:45 PM)Vipershark Wrote: oh god his name is Norbert

I was expecting Daggett

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 04-17-2012

That feel when your aunt has become a self-hating white person.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 04-17-2012

(04-16-2012, 07:37 PM)Devicho Wrote: My stepdad needs to get the FUCK out of our house.
He is fucking worthless and only worries about his own ass, throwing everyone else he doesn't care about (Which is everyone else in the house save for the baby, his only biological child.) under a bus just because he's too fucking lazy to do anything right.

My mom came home today to find a note posted on our door letting us know that since stepdad decided not to pay the gas bill, we owe $310 with a reconnection fee of $70 on top of it. But then of course he'll pay extra to keep his personal credit cards up to date.

Go fuck yourself Norbert, there is nobody that could possibly benefit from having you around.

(04-16-2012, 11:19 PM)[robo9] Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 10:45 PM)Vipershark Wrote: oh god his name is Norbert

I was expecting Daggett
Make this his ringtone and hide his phone.

Angry Beavers is one of my favourite cartoons!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-17-2012

Every time I actually go to Computer Design class I immensely regret the decision, as the teacher is just insufferable. Also by next Tuesday we have to have our final projects halfway finished, but it won't be until next Tuesday until she shows us an example of what we're even doing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 04-18-2012

It's funny how having your own opinion makes you a troll these days.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 04-18-2012

MY FUCKING FRIENDS TOLD MY PARENTS THAT I SMOKE. WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS, I ASKED ALL OF YOU TO NOT TELL MY PARENTS, BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY I WAS GOING TO QUIT CIGARETTES, WHICH I GOD DAMNED DID. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND I DON'T KNOW RESPECT SOMEBODY'S REQUEST TO NOT BUTT YOUR NOSE IN, FUCKING FUCK. On the small silver lining, my sister called and told me about it, and she told me she told my dad they were talking crap and didn't let me my mom know. But seriously, I can't believe my 'friends' not only did this, but also said that they think I'm paranoid because of stuff I told other people that I thought they wouldn't blab on. I don't think I can trust any of my friends with anything, that's a fun fucking thing to know.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 04-18-2012

Oh hey, on top of my stepdad not paying the gas bill, he decided not to pay rent either.