The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 08-02-2011

>got a headache
>better go to sleep
>OH GOD IT FUCKING HURTS HOLY SHIT AAAAAA
>get up and go to kitchen
>NO ADVIL
>NO
>FUCKING
>ADVIL

migraines can and WILL make any night the worst night of your life. omfg ;___;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 08-02-2011

the two courses I put emphasis on taking either conflict with something else I absolutely need on my schedule OR are night classes

and now I have four credits I won't be able to fill

ANGER

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-02-2011

My least favorite part about waking up is the part where I still feel dead 5 hours into the day. I HATE SLEEP.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-02-2011

Oh hey, I only get 4 lunches a week. Soone a day a week I go with out food. not that I actually ate or anything, I just would shoot the shit or fake an assignment for the next period. But still, I'd like a social hour y'know? I guess I faired better than some though, my friend only get's 3 lunches a week.

Oh and I was given one of the hardest math teachers in my highschool this year, and same goes for english and government/economics. So let's go senior year? You can't get much worse.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-02-2011

Accidentally said "hentai" when I meant "anime."

WOOPS.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 08-03-2011

(08-02-2011, 07:33 PM)Kriven Wrote: Accidentally said "hentai" when I meant "anime."

WOOPS.
"i love hentai" ~ kriven to his math teacher, 2011

we used to casually talk about hentai (like you would about anime) in boy scouts, because none of the scout leaders knew what it meant ^______^

while working on FAFSA applications (oh yeah, they're done whoop) alongside my mom (and in front of my girlfriend -- it's ok we were p. much done with the application)

we're working on it right, I'm telling her what line to look on for our tax forms and casually, right in front of my girlfriend she just says "Matt, I think you might really have Asperger's"

i literally buried my face in my hands and muttered "My mother is an armchair psychologist now...great."

(HeHe I facepalmed... *facepalms unironically!! xDDD*)

also found out im a closet otaku....help...this is really tough for me guys please bear with me this is really difficult for me...

i like...anime *bursts into tears, cries all night*

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 08-03-2011

im so sick of the fishman island arc in one piece. THERES NO ACTION EVER, IT'S JUST TALKING.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT TALKING

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 08-03-2011

Coming never: Diogalesu gets a interview for his job 2011-2012.

in other words it feels like I have been waiting forever to get a call from the manager where I plan to work.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Flame - 08-03-2011

Had a great time at the beach, but I feel so depress about everything.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 08-03-2011

I've been getting more panic attacks than usual lately.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-03-2011

(08-03-2011, 11:21 AM)when i have sex i think of tsr Wrote: im so sick of the fishman island arc in one piece. THERES NO ACTION EVER, IT'S JUST TALKING.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT TALKING
nothing happening in one piece??? WOW i'm shocked

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-03-2011

well it's better than the ever present "asfdajsgdfasdas" and "oh my god what DO we do" that takes up 90% of dragon ball pre fighting

One Piece has plenty of action and it's always better Oda's just building it up as much as possible for the Hody fight and all since the series is about to explode with action once they head out into the new world with all the supernovas and yonko and shit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-03-2011

I'm mostly talking about how One Piece is too fucking long

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-03-2011

haha it was supposed to end in 2002

it flows incredibly well though

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-03-2011

No Willow, stay out of the garbage can, it's gross and you'll make a huge mess.
No Willow, leave the fridge alone, I know you're going to start digging through everything and we can't waste food.
Willow, please take a fucking nap so you don't scream all night like you did last night keeping everyone up for hours.
Willow, I'm trying to cook dinner, please get away from the grill you're going to burn yourself.

I fucking hate babysitting.
Hope mom doesn't want grandkids from me because pffthahaha fat chance.