The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 03-17-2012

God just fuck today and fuck customers.
Worked a double on a Friday which is probably the worst day along with Saturday to work a double on because we're open later. This would have been okay if not for a schedule change I was not told of taking away my hour break and then humongous groups of customers coming in at the last minute making closing down delayed and getting me out an hour after I was supposed to leave.

Seriously, we have our hours posted on the door when you walk in, which means if we close at 10 and a group of fifteen people all come in together at 9:55 to sit down and eat every single person who noticed the time and didn't think "maybe we can go somewhere else" is a tremendous shitdick.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 03-17-2012

Drive all over town looking for Cannibal Corpse's new album Torture. Sold out everywhere, so I settle for getting Bulletstorm ridiculously cheap. Remember Hot Topic still sells music, it's FULLY stocked there. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING TRENDSTERS, I'M SHORT 2 AND A HALF FUCKING DOLLARS.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 03-17-2012

Hot topic is amazing for music i suggest shopping there for all physical copies. Oh and skinny jeans.

Anyway I have convinced myself I'm not really friends with anyone and feeo deathly alone. I hve been a shut in for two days now... my "friends" apparently think I'm out without them and keep sendig me eome pretty degrading text messages...only furthering my belief

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 03-17-2012

You don't need them then, you and me will play some games together >Big Grin

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 03-17-2012

this entire week can just fuck off
all 7 days

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 03-18-2012

My lungs hate me this week, I feel bad for scaring my friend so much over them considering I've been sleeping at his house.

Hopefully I'm physically fine and that it is just stress. I've got a doctor's appointment Monday but I probably won't know until like a week later.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 03-18-2012

Sorry to sound whiney but I always feel uneasy on these forums. Not for the people who outright hate me, because there isn't that many, but the people I liked who I feel really don't like me back. Okay what? Well sometimes I really look up to someone or respect them. So I compliment them or try to be friendly, but they sort of ignore you or if they do comment it isn't in a positive way.

So sorry again to sound whiney but that's what always makes me a little down.

NOTE: Not directing this at anyone in particular.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Butler - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 06:55 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Sorry to sound whiney but I always feel uneasy on these forums. Not for the people who outright hate me, because there isn't that many, but the people I liked who I feel really don't like me back. Okay what? Well sometimes I really look up to someone or respect them. So I compliment them or try to be friendly, but they sort of ignore you or if they do comment it isn't in a positive way.

This happens to me alot, except not on forums too often, but in life, face to face. I feel for you Koopaul.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 03-18-2012

My dad is taking me back up to campus at four, it's 230 and my ride back to my house is still sleeping. I kind of wanted to spend a little more time with family, but okay, keep sleeping. I don't get why we just don't go to bed earlier so we can just do more stuff in the morning instead of going to bed when the sun comes up and I'm always waiting for everyone else to fucking get up.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Belial - 03-18-2012

I've always felt the exact same way on these forums Koopaul. But i found when I'm in a mood where I don't care what people think and I post whatever I want, I get more positive responses. People like it better when you're being yourself I suppose.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 03-18-2012

(03-18-2012, 06:55 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Sorry to sound whiney but I always feel uneasy on these forums. Not for the people who outright hate me, because there isn't that many, but the people I liked who I feel really don't like me back. Okay what? Well sometimes I really look up to someone or respect them. So I compliment them or try to be friendly, but they sort of ignore you or if they do comment it isn't in a positive way.

Don't worry Koopaul, I like you a lot.

I'm not exactly sure how many people like me, but I really like practically everyone here. If someone doesn't like me for who I am then I won't worry.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 03-18-2012

I changed the battery in my Pokemon Gold Friday. I've been playing it since, and I thought I fixed the problem.

Lo and behold, the only option I managed to have when I turned it on a second ago was New Game

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 03-18-2012

Either your battery was bad or it popped off the connection somehow.
did you electrical tape it or solder it in?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 03-18-2012

My job destroyed my entire weekend

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 03-18-2012

I love my nana so much but I kind of can't wait until I go home

It's not even that hard to help her out around the house but I've just been feeling really stressed out

also I'm kind of mad at myself and my mom