The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 03-04-2012

i need to buy my bus pass but im too lazy to get up

help

edit: i bought it and they raised the price by 20 dollars. thats 20 more dollars i need to pay per month Sweatdrop

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 03-04-2012

(03-02-2012, 09:53 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: actually my tecmo bowl cartridge has trouble working

my gunsmoke and megaman 6 work flawlessly

the cartridge with just mario on it stopped working so i use the one that has duck hunt on it too

fisher price puzzle game works, but i mean, does it really need to?
Have you tried cleaning the contacts? A little rubbing alcohol on a q-tip can work wonders. Just make sure it's dry before putting it back in the nes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 03-04-2012

no ive cleaned the cartridges before but just like 2 or 3 of mine are so shot i dont think it even helps

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 03-04-2012

I'm too lazy to clean the dog shit odd my boots

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 03-04-2012

(03-04-2012, 07:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 09:53 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: actually my tecmo bowl cartridge has trouble working

my gunsmoke and megaman 6 work flawlessly

the cartridge with just mario on it stopped working so i use the one that has duck hunt on it too

fisher price puzzle game works, but i mean, does it really need to?
Have you tried cleaning the contacts? A little rubbing alcohol on a q-tip can work wonders. Just make sure it's dry before putting it back in the nes.

literally has been me the last few days. ive cleaned over 20 nonworking gba games with the alcohol q-tip over the course of this week, and everything works like new

now if only i could nuke the save data on all of them

worse comes to worst you'd have to actually open the cartridge up to see if something on the PCB asploded

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 03-05-2012

my psp got stolen just as i bought dissidia 012

wish i could put how buttmad i am into words

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 03-05-2012

Our dog, Sonic, has ripped the shit out of the back of our sofa-bed in the office. I'm fucking furious.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 03-05-2012

where was it that it got stolen?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 03-05-2012

(03-05-2012, 07:52 AM)Dazz Wrote: Our dog, Sonic, has ripped the shit out of the back of our sofa-bed in the office. I'm fucking furious.

But Sonic's adorable and was just trying to protect you from the evil sofa-bed Very Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 03-06-2012

I'm worried that my nana can't really live alone anymore, something happened

So now I'm going down soon to stay with her and help her with things for awhile, which I have no problem with, and I wanted to see her anyway, it's just that I finally saw the doctor today because I've been feeling bad for a long time and they scheduled me for an ultrasound in a few days, but I had to cancel until an indeterminate future date because I'm going to stay with my nana whenever she comes back home

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 03-06-2012

I'm at school right now and

I went to the computer lab this morning, but I guess my teacher forgot to schedule it for our class? So, this other class had it and the other students from mine started leaving. I was waiting for my group member to get ready to leave with me when the teacher popped in and was like oh oops!! and left. But we have no idea where she went. I went back and forth between the classroom and the computer lab and...nothing. Nobody anywhere.
I hope I didn't miss class lol? What a waste of a morning.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 03-08-2012

My FUCKING dogs. Holy fuck they bark all god damned morning, and I got barely any fucking sleep. Now they're trying to come up to me and want me to pet them and I just want to rip out their vocal chords.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 03-08-2012

/\ So much, i love em but they DON'T SHUT UP. EVER.

Was running to class, it was like 8:15 and class starts like 8:20ish...cutting corners and shit outside, running through the grass and slipped on mud. Luckily it only got on my shoes and one pant leg so it was no big deal, hopefully. Did not expect the grass to be so slippery though mmm. Anyways, get to class and see that almost no one is fucking there; I'm earlyish again or the other fucktards are just late. My lab partner did not come to class b/c he is a lay fuck so i worked with the dude i did last week, which was kinda boring,

Wait, this isn't really...horrible...why the f am i posting it? Surprise

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 03-08-2012

I thought I was in Dark Souls thread and i was wondering what dogs barking and running to class had to do with Dark Souls

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 03-09-2012

Forgot to post it but finding the fucking invitation again just reminded me.

I called my school regarding RSVPing for this recognition dinner for being awesome at school.

"We're sorry but all the guest seats are full. I'm really sorry. Do you want to reserve a seat for yourself?"

no?

my girlfriend took the day off and everything, now i have to tell her to untake it

fuck my gay life i'll have a lot more fun celebrating with just her the next day when she isn't working >:

_____

iin totally unrelated i'm cleaning off these gba games and i left the top of the isopropyl alcohol off and the bottle's in my lap. i lean back and so does the bottle.

just isopropyl'd my balls my testicles are now flammable