The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shade - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 02:33 PM)Scumbag Steve Wrote: Theres rumors about westboro baptist church coming to my town tomorrow since a marine died recently.

Hearing that just pisses me off so much.

Ugh, they came to my town once because a bunch of coal miners died in a collapsing mine. They irritate me, quite a bit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Britt - 02-27-2012

My band is being forced into a hiatus because our drummer got into shit with his dad and is now grounded. UGH

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 04:47 PM)Britt Wrote: My band is being forced into a hiatus because our drummer got into shit with his dad and is now grounded. UGH

Very Sad That sucks to hear, and oddly it reminds me of the movie : The Rocker.

Do you by chance know any old uncles that are radular drummers with a burning passion to get revenge from a previous band that dumped him to get famous?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Britt - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 04:51 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 04:47 PM)Britt Wrote: My band is being forced into a hiatus because our drummer got into shit with his dad and is now grounded. UGH

Very Sad That sucks to hear, and oddly it reminds me of the movie : The Rocker.

Do you by chance know any old uncles that are radular drummers with a burning passion to get revenge from a previous band that dumped him to get famous?

Sadly, I do not.

I know a ton of other drummers, but none as good as ours.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-28-2012

So, when I lie in bed waiting to fall asleep, I try to think about what I might have to do tomorrow. I have trouble remembering things, so I have to write it down on a note and place the note on the little table next to my bed.

Then, when I wake up, I forget to read the note.

>:/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 02-28-2012

had a math exam due today, forgot about it until 11:30 pm

it was due by 11:59 pm

fuck

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 02-28-2012

My wireless router needs to be replaced and it will take 3-5 business days. Luckily I can still hard wire my PC to get the internet... from my parents' bedroom. T_T Limits the time and the application of what I'm able to do. For example, no video games online. Very Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-28-2012

Well, the stress monster hasn't been slacking off today.

And I'm not even halfway through the day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 02-28-2012

my grades suck

Also school is the most miserable thing ever, If I ever have any kids they're not going to have to go to those shit shacks...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 02-28-2012

Senioritis much?

I'm in the same boat....

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-28-2012

Dropped Spanish class, but figured out in order to retain full time status for my scholarships I have to take another motherfucking religion class on Friday and Saturday. These goes my weekends~~ Douchebag college system, full of fucking loopholes made of bullshit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Tellis - 02-29-2012

Lost pretty much all of my work on a presentation I have to do today due to a power outage. And my instructor won't let me redo it on any other day. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 02-29-2012

So me and my ex broke up pretty recently (like, less than one week ago) and she wants to be a writer and writes a lot. So she sends me this e-mail saying that she misses me, but will get over it so I'm all like "okay cool", then I reply and get no response. So I kinda still stalk her blogs and then she wrote a story or something, not really about us, but maybe and now my head is poop. I had the funniest reactions through it, though.

I know I'm new and most of you won't care, but I needed to share this somewhere ):

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-29-2012

Rains all day yesterday, then freezes and snows throughout the night. None of my classes were cancelled even though all my teachers carpool from Sioux Falls, and the interstate isin shitty condition. My luck it seems.
Too bad I still slept through them..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-29-2012

Still have no clue what's going on with that class; I may not have to take it, WTF!? *sigh*