The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-23-2012

I already have a plan to blow up the world; just need the funds...that's why I'm going to college. Surprise

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Belial - 02-23-2012

Good luck dude. I hear nukes work pretty well.

Nah, I was thinking of a giant space laser or something that self-destructs after it is used; then I die too. Tongue But that'd be too easy for NASA to notice; though I think they stopped going into space.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-23-2012

It didn't stop Space Russia in Vanquish from destroying San Fransisco in Vanquish Tongue

Hmm...that or I could use a device to heat up the Earth's core so the planet would implode on itself. I always thought that would be the coolest way...but how to get down so deep? Hmmm

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-23-2012

My horrible Computer Design teacher acknowledged today that many people have complained about her teaching style. She basically, no, literally leaves us to learn everything ourselves, and then shreds everyones' work before going into rambling about how she knows the business that 3/4 of the class isn't even in the class for takes it's people and how she is so skilled.
She said today that you can't teach people by teaching them. That doesn't teach one how to think for themselves. Worst excuse I've ever heard to be a lazy teacher and dote on your own achievements. She constantly leaves us only 30 minutes in a TWO AND A HALF HOUR long class, of which she usually takes up talking about random bullshit that has nothing to do with the class.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 02-23-2012

Usually there are times when I can look at the things I'm doing and I can say "holy shit, this stuff is awesome and I'm glad I understand all of it"

this homework assignment is not one of those times

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-24-2012

Headaches.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 02-24-2012

fuck everything.

ffffffffuuuuuuucccck it all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-24-2012

(02-23-2012, 08:07 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: My horrible Computer Design teacher acknowledged today that many people have complained about her teaching style. She basically, no, literally leaves us to learn everything ourselves, and then shreds everyones' work before going into rambling about how she knows the business that 3/4 of the class isn't even in the class for takes it's people and how she is so skilled.
She said today that you can't teach people by teaching them. That doesn't teach one how to think for themselves. Worst excuse I've ever heard to be a lazy teacher and dote on your own achievements. She constantly leaves us only 30 minutes in a TWO AND A HALF HOUR long class, of which she usually takes up talking about random bullshit that has nothing to do with the class.

kinda sounds like my teacher but didnt have an explosive bitchfit

my web administration teacher is extremely unorganized, shows up to class 10 minutes later, shows us notes copied and pasted from w3schools and then shows us tutorial videos, while talking about everything from a chiseled programmer's standpoint, expecting us to know this shit before teaching us. he then assigns basically a midterm assignment for homework every week. the only prerequisite is a basic web design class, but now we're supposed to learn abstract programming concepts in a week (not like programming logic is hard or anything but expecting me to know various code within C++ isn't happening) in order to just write fucking javascript

this guy also runs the computer science department. he has a doctorate. everyone bitches about his teaching style, but he kinda just laughs it off

yesterday two friends and i approached him about working as a group during the final project, he didn't even give us eye contact and mumbled "we'll see" - Typical Dick Response

but you see, there's this guy in the front of my class who's like 50, asks 30 million stupid questions in class and then does the homework really shitastically

I saw his assignment yesterday and he was like "am i on the right track?" none of the elements or properties were spelled right and he completely ignored the fact that within XML, there are restrictions that have to be placed on things to ensure that your clients don't enter letters into number boxes like retards
i....tried to help him with his work, but it's like everyone thinks i've memorized the course material or something.

it's kind of annoying. holy dick

but yeah - that's why we approached the teacher regarding working in a group. because i feel sorry for the SOBs who are stuck with that guy

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-24-2012

Coolio, cut my finger on some broken glass >.<
it won't stop...
Okay, it's stopping
I hate cuts Unsure They gross me out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-24-2012

The mental image made me squeamish. I don't like that shit either...uck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-24-2012

It's a really small cut, just a little deeper than I first imagined x)
But there's something else that's really bothering me, unfortunately I can't really talk about it, I'll just say I hate my fucking body Nervous

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 02-25-2012

Had a great night out up until my mom starting texting me to come home.

I'm not upset because I had to be home, too bad she texted me to come home between 11 and 11Cute0, and it was like 10:50. Claimed I was out at the movies, but was at the hookah bar( not telling my mom I was there, she's incredibly against it). Then she starting to tell me how I've been treating her like shit lately, and she doesn't believe a thing I say, because I disapeared today. I left my house at 7 for school, and I just got home a little after midnight. So yeah he has legitimate reason, and I haven't exactly been a model citizen lately around my parents. She won't talk to me, and I'm not grounded but still I feel like shit because she feels I dislike if not hate her, and she's said that.

I guess I need to sit down and talk with her after work tomorrow and tell her I don't hate her, I feel like real shit about this.
Also my friend shows up for the second week in a row, while we're all leaving. I feel like shit because he works like 12hrs a day and never gets to see us, and every time he shows up he wasted his time because we're all going home. He's pretty pissed at me and he's one of my best friends.

Augh, great start the weekend right?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-25-2012

(02-25-2012, 12:23 AM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Then she starting to tell me how I've been treating her like shit lately, and she doesn't believe a thing I say, because I disapeared today. I left my house at 7 for school, and I just got home a little after midnight. So yeah he has legitimate reason, and I haven't exactly been a model citizen lately around my parents. She won't talk to me, and I'm not grounded but still I feel like shit because she feels I dislike if not hate her, and she's said that.

basically my dad
my dad literally tries to guilt trip me out of everything and is genuinely concerned that i don't love him anymore

of course i do he's my dad i mean psh cmon dont be an idiot i just have a LIFE