The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-21-2012

(02-20-2012, 09:44 PM)Kakashifan Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 08:15 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 07:32 PM)Kakashifan Wrote: well fuck, and here i thought incest was only prevailent in yaoi fanfic.

wut? o-O

The Naruto site I go on is filled with ppl who want two chars to bang each otherjust b/c they are brothers. It's just...:facepalm

just saw the above post and was like....ooookay. Ppl do odd things. Very, very odd things.
is it sasuke and itachi

because that's literally the only brothers i can think of. tsunade x karin. pls

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-21-2012

(02-21-2012, 02:40 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 09:44 PM)Kakashifan Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 08:15 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 07:32 PM)Kakashifan Wrote: well fuck, and here i thought incest was only prevailent in yaoi fanfic.

wut? o-O

The Naruto site I go on is filled with ppl who want two chars to bang each otherjust b/c they are brothers. It's just...:facepalm

just saw the above post and was like....ooookay. Ppl do odd things. Very, very odd things.
is it sasuke and itachi

because that's literally the only brothers i can think of. tsunade x karin. pls

yeah, just making it simpler for those who don't watch or know anything about it. And the other one is HinataxNeji and Narutoxhis mom...I wear to god some of these ideas are just wtf?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 02-21-2012

Quote:Honestly Kriven, the best way to think about this is that your parents are human too and have such needs, just like you. And just like you, they don't want to know when and with what you take care of yourself, so yeah, just try to put it out of your mind.

My sister once came downstairs naked to use the bathroom, not something I wanted to see ever, but if you live with other people, you're bound to find out some unpleasant things from time to time.
i saw a picture of my dads penis on his computer once

i dont remember it very well

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-22-2012

(02-21-2012, 04:04 PM)PrettyNier Wrote: i saw a picture of my dads penis on his computer once

quoting this so it lives for all eternity

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-22-2012

I hope you guys don't find my tumblr, I have a picture of my ass to make a point about life. And I've got terrible short stories that are much more embarassing. Shy

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-22-2012

(02-22-2012, 12:39 AM)Radular Bastard Wrote: I hope you guys don't find my tumblr, I have a picture of my ass to make a point about life. And I've got terrible short stories that are much more embarassing. Shy
ass-life.tumblr.com

omg foudn it

muheehehehe, it won't be that simple my friend. Actually it'll end up sadly simple.
I used to be SUCH a tumblrslat. Luckily with months of therapy those days are behind me.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-22-2012

That feel when people are stupid.

So I didn't sleep tonight. Class in 3 hours, fuck yeah.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 02-22-2012

I can't sleep and I miss my friends. I really don't want to work from 6pm to 2am tonight, I just wanna play IIDX, eat Dennys/taco bell, and be a GIGANT NERD ALL FUCKING NIGHT. STUPID STUPID DUMB.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-22-2012

Shiiiit, have a test in politics and am sooo fucked. Wooooo~

Welp, I missed all 3 classes and woke up at 2:10. My sleeping is a trainwreck and I can't seem to fix it. I'm pretty much fucking my grades over at this point..
I'm such a fuck up.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - X Gamer 66 - 02-22-2012

(02-16-2012, 03:49 PM)X Gamer 66 Wrote: imagine living in a hall full of the most obnoxious stereotypical fratboys on the planet, only instead of screaming about getting drunk and fucking women, they scream about getting drunk and playing League of legends. Also, saying the word "bro" more often than a normal person says "the". This is where I have to live. It's cute in small doses, but this shit goes on -all- -fucking- -day-.

On top of this, I'm contractually obligated to stay, so unless I can write a convincing letter of request to revoke my housing contract (and pay a $300 fine), I have to deal with this for another year. Even if I do get my contract revoked, I have to stay here at least another month and a half
woooo my request was denied. this really blows.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-22-2012

ouch man, that sucks...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 02-22-2012

I hate life with the greatest fucking passion