The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 02-15-2012

Keep talking about it. It makes me feel less alone knowing I'm not the only one with butt problems.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 02-15-2012

Hate babysitting a lot my head is going to explode

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 02-15-2012

Wow, I feel worthless today!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-15-2012

(02-14-2012, 03:53 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: Well after an hour or so you can go to the bathroom and pass gas again, it's just.....yeah getting it in there is so god damned awkward and weird.

if it helps to ease the pain (lol) i remember a friend of mine had me read one of his term papers and he used the word "suppository" in his conclusion, when he meant "supplementary". I grinned, holding in my laughter as best as i could and told him to fix everything else, just because i wanted to see what his teacher would say.

When he got it back, it was circled about 3 times in red ink with "?!?!" over it.

i'm an asshole

and i don't regret it one bit

that's what he gets for writing a term paper 3 hours before it's due

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-15-2012

[Image: 2nbgcad.png]
Last week when I hadn't started "treatment" yet, my mom and I were talking and she said this. I seriously laughed so loud, I'm sure people were looking at the door to my dorm room with bewildered faces. I don't think my mom fully gets what she said which makes it so funny.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 02-15-2012

(02-15-2012, 08:11 PM)Kriven Wrote: So uh... That Big Mac has nutrition facts... my fries have nutrition facts... the nuggets have nutrition facts...

Why does my angus burger not have nutrition facts? I am deeply concerned.
iirc an angus burger (any 1 of the 3) come in the same box. if not then idk

but the nutritional contents for the angus burger are printed on the back of the tray slip. and iirc none of them are under 700 calories.

if you keep eatin em your gonna have butt problems everyday
(or just be poor and fricken obese)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 02-15-2012

"What's wrong with me posting an old love poem I wrote for an ex years ago on Valentine's Day this year while I'm with you? You weren't supposed to see it anyway."

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-15-2012

(02-15-2012, 09:38 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 08:11 PM)Kriven Wrote: So uh... That Big Mac has nutrition facts... my fries have nutrition facts... the nuggets have nutrition facts...

Why does my angus burger not have nutrition facts? I am deeply concerned.
iirc an angus burger (any 1 of the 3) come in the same box. if not then idk

but the nutritional contents for the angus burger are printed on the back of the tray slip. and iirc none of them are under 700 calories.

if you keep eatin em your gonna have butt problems everyday
(or just be poor and fricken obese)
We already have butt problems though Very Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Belial - 02-15-2012

(02-15-2012, 09:42 PM)Kriven Wrote: "What's wrong with me posting an old love poem I wrote for an ex years ago on Valentine's Day this year while I'm with you? You weren't supposed to see it anyway."

Oh hell, thats harsh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 02-15-2012

also note to self: do not EVER go into any religious/antireligious sections on Youtube ever again

shit, I always get into a bad mood whenever I see the idiots in there :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 02-15-2012

Feeling like shit. Feeling like shit for everything I'm doing and everything I'm supposed to be doing and everything I'm not doing and everything I've ever done. Fuck biology, fuck circumstances, fuck other people, fuck america

woo-fuckin-hoo

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 02-16-2012

(02-14-2012, 04:05 AM)Radular Bastard Wrote: I should sprite a little bit but I'm so scatterbrained right now I can't really focus on anything.

try drawing out a sketch (of literally anything) and spriting it after

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-16-2012

Going to have devote all of tomorrow to doing homework. Blegh. But at least Friday is in sight now and I'll have my ordered Pig Destroyer when I get back home this weekend.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Belial - 02-16-2012

So I order food from Denny's. I go to pick it up and notice my car is pulling strangely. Out side the parking lot the car starts shaking violently and I knew I had a flat. I pull in and sure enough, front passenger side tire is flat. I hook up my dinky little emergency air pump and go inside and pay for my food. When I come back out the tire hasn't risen at all. I take a closer look at it and there are puncture holes all around it. I am the most timid, passive person in real life. I never do anything to piss off anyone. Why the fuck did someone do that to me?

So I had to change a tire in the rain. I get my spare on and there is barely any air in it at all. I hook the air pump up to it, and the damn thing just stops working. So I drive to the gas station just praying I'll make it on a donut tire with less than 5 pounds of air in it just to air it up. Luckily that turned out ok.

And my food is cold.

Fuck today.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-16-2012

Except for a few individuals, I can't trust my family with anything. I wish I'd come to terms with this years ago. I didn't want to believe it then, but now I know better.

I won't make the same mistake again.