The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-30-2011

Tachi, seriously anymoney you have just take to the clearance racks. You can actually find some pretty nice stuff there for dirt cheap. I'm pretty short on clothes to, so I'm making it a weekly/bi-weekly thing to go out to a store and buy one or two things off the clearance rack. Only buying full priced clothes if it's something I need to have over anything else I see/can't wait for it to hit the clearance rack.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 07-30-2011

Yeah, there's a few places having sales at the minute so I might just end up dipping into my savings and buy some things. I'm going into London next week, so maybe then!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-30-2011

(07-30-2011, 09:37 AM)Savant Guard Wrote: balding
IT'S SHIT, ISN'T IT.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-30-2011

I'm entirely too worried about going off to college despite that not being that financially viable until probably next fall.
I feel like I should know exactly what I need to do, but I don't really. I'm hesitant to ask my mom for too much help because... I don't know, asking for help makes me feel incompetent, like I can't handle things on my own.

Really I only know what sort of career field I'd like to get into and not enough of how to get there.
Not to mention that I'm worried about student loans and everything. I'd like to be able to save up enough money to pay off at least community college classes so that I don't have to take out loans. I hear too many shitty stories about people being in debt for years because of them. (I know my mom is still paying off hers.)

This sorta makes me jealous of my Japanese friend Mana. Apparently her mom was able to cover the costs of putting her into a nice university, and if I remember correctly she said that usually happens for students there.

Gillian, I wonder if there are any used clothing stores around you. It was a regional thing, I think, but I remember when I lived in Arizona there was a chain of stores called Twice as Nice where people could bring in used clothing, and as long as it was in good condition they'd sell it for pretty cheap. I've actually found really nice stuff at these places.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Perseus - 07-31-2011

I’ve dreamed of TSR 2 nights in a row

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-31-2011

(07-31-2011, 04:53 AM)Perseus Wrote: I’ve dreamed of TSR 2 nights in a row

How's that belong in this thread? I'd be happy about that considering I don't even have dreams half the time these days.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 07-31-2011

dreaming of TsR is pretty sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Teddy The Elite - 07-31-2011

goddammit why am I such a push over with my girlfriend omfg

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Perseus - 07-31-2011

(07-31-2011, 09:25 AM)Savant Guard Wrote: dreaming of TsR is pretty sad

I know, that's why it's in the unhappy thread. I didn't choose to dream about it Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 07-31-2011

yeah i was just explaining to jetters haha

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-31-2011

Well I wanna dream about it and it's sad when I'm having a cool one about it and it gets cut off. Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 07-31-2011

(07-31-2011, 09:33 AM)Teddy The Elite Wrote: goddammit why am I such a pushover with my girlfriend omfg

Suddenly relevant!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-31-2011

I'm feeling under the weather again :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 07-31-2011

Welp
hate everything, want to die, etc etc
The usual

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 07-31-2011

It hot and muggy in the city I live in.

I ether need to go to the beach or back to the UK.