The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 02-08-2012

you'd think after living with my mom my entire life I'd know how to talk to her

and you'd be wrong

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - X Gamer 66 - 02-08-2012

Not to be such an ass, but the discussion has turned to shit. No one gives a crap about your bloody problems.

Butt maybe I'm just being too anal.. I apologize for my potty mouth.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 03:48 PM)X Gamer 66 Wrote: Not to be such an ass, but the discussion has turned to shit. No one gives a crap about your bloody problems.

Is this a challenge?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 02-08-2012

(02-08-2012, 04:29 PM)Bob Kitten Wrote:
(02-08-2012, 03:48 PM)X Gamer 66 Wrote: Not to be such an ass, but the discussion has turned to shit. No one gives a crap about your bloody problems.

Is this a challenge?

It could be a challenge but the contests aren't held until Saturday. I could give an explanation on why this is if you want me to, but it'd be far too contradicting to even bother going about the subject.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-08-2012

Okay, what is with everyone and talking about their anal problems suddenly?

Got another Spanish test back. failed. Self worth depreciating...Fuck, I wanna jump out our dorm window..but I think it'd only paralyze and not kill me..FUU~

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-09-2012

Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-09-2012

Fuuuck~ now we have a Spanish test this Monday. YAY!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shade - 02-09-2012

Power was out from 10 to 4 last night, and I lost two sprite sheets!Angry

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-09-2012

I almost passed out two times today. First, was this morning when I was washing some dishes. When this happens I get a few seconds warning when my senses begin to dim, and in this case I had about 7 seconds to go and lie down to avoid collapsing entirely. Later on, though (about 1 hour ago?) it happened much faster, and I would probably have fallen over if my friend didn't catch me.

I've been having considerably more mild episodes recently, also. Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-09-2012

WTF man? Do you get seizures or something?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 02-09-2012

Hi I'm to lazy to so homework bye

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 02-09-2012

It's kinda saddening how TSR is such a crap storm magnet.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-09-2012

Hey now, sure the occasional storm rolls in but I think FOR THE MOST PART (SUMMER NOT BEING A GOOD EXAMPLE COUGH COUGH) we handle them pretty well. Smile
At least we're not Mcleodgaming, that place is just hateful and rude except for a few members.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 02-09-2012

It's not really worth being pissed about.

Yeah I'm a little upset with what just happened to but it wouldn't be the first time something like that happened (and that's ironic given that I'm usually the one who can be a dick from time to time, but then again I at least know when to stop.). Looking back some of the situations were kind of funny and some of them were pretty nerve whacking.

Edit:
(02-09-2012, 10:25 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: At least we're not Mcleodgaming, that place is just hateful and rude except for a few members.

That community is just pathetic as a whole.

it's not really worth talking about here but I remember one shit head that came on here and he was certainly a douche bag towards everyone. He also kind of showed how pretty much everyone there has their heads up in their asses and how even Mcleod himself can't handle critique.

No wonder why they're mocked, I guess some online forums are better than others and I guess this is why I only show up to TSR more than anywhere else these days.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 02-09-2012

Yeah, I'm not upset about anything, it just seems like no one can ever get along here lol. We probably are better than many other forums though.