The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kakashifan - 02-02-2012

What do you mean? You gotta present shit or something?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 02-02-2012

UGH I hate Newegg so fucking much it's unbelievable.

Looks like I'm buying replacement RAM from somebody else, good thing Fry's Electronics (as expensive as they are) is only 45 minutes away!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 02:21 PM)Kakashifan Wrote: What do you mean? You gotta present shit or something?

Yeah, I hate showing my work to people I don't know, cause with you guys, I've come to know you all, and there's no teacher dissecting your work in front of everyone, it just doesn't sit in my stomach well.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 12:48 PM)Rλy Wrote: I'm stress eating again.

Update:
I've eaten 3 sandwiches, one and a half apples, an orange, and a whole pack of cookies since that post.

uhhm....that's a lot of food. Defeated

Couldn't you like stress play video games or something?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 02-02-2012

"Oh, my son is waiting for a call from the Art Institute of Phoenix? I should probably call my aunt that I never liked and chat with her instead!" -my mom, 2012

(02-02-2012, 04:22 PM)Kakashifan Wrote: uhhm....that's a lot of food. Defeated

Couldn't you like stress play video games or something?

I've tried. But, the stress and fatigue makes playing the games more difficult and/or annoying, especially if the game in question requires a certian amount of focus.

I've tried other things like building models and completing jigsaws (Usually simpler ones, but I've got one with around 6000 pieces sitting upstairs, about 5% finished) but I always lose focus and can't concentrate, so most of these things are left unfinished.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 02-02-2012

Oops, hanging out with Brendan and friends and Brendan's car won't start. Also it had started to snow.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 02-02-2012

It'd be a little cool if my mom and I weren't the only ones that ever cleaned up around the house. Waking up late walking into kitchen and seeing wow the kitchen is a fucking disaster I'm going to have to clean it and then do the dishes and then cook dinner! My stepdad meanwhile has been just hanging out around the kitchen all day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 02-02-2012

Heh class critique, try being 14 in a class of all people 19 to like 45 and having a cold hearted mentor literally obliterate your work in front of everyone, oh and by everyone I mean everyone. It was all recorded by pros for the dvd's of the class.

Any way really fucking depressed cause like I might have failed another math quiz today. I was so confident whe
I took it and then just bam I feel like a failure again

How nice, it's past midnight and I'm not tired at all. But I'm still really exhausted, if that makes sense.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shade - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 04:32 PM)Sengir Wrote: "Oh, my son is waiting for a call from the Art Institute of Phoenix? I should probably call my aunt that I never liked and chat with her instead!" -my mom, 2012

Thought you had a son for a sec there Sengir!Surprise

(02-02-2012, 07:26 PM)Rλy Wrote: How nice, it's past midnight and I'm not tired at all. But I'm still really exhausted, if that makes sense.

yup. same here. but i gotta go to bed...EWRFSDF!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 02-03-2012

It's strange.

Sometimes (like right now) I feel like my emotions aren't entirely there.
I still feel stressed, but I also feel less upset, frustrated, happy, etc. than I normally would be at times when this happens. I just feel... desaturated.

wut

Edit: more on this.

Sometimes, I feel somewhat more emotional for seconds at a time before regressing again. At the moment, it's happening every couple of minutes.

This has been happening for a while now but I don't know what it means or what is causing it.

Does anyone else ever feel like this?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-03-2012

Yeah, I sometimes feel that.
EDIT: Holy shit I'm doing so bad in CSC 250. Time to not keep doing what I'm doing and get shit done.
EDIT2: Once again, the school has mixed me up with the other Dylan Jones on campus, and I'm now in possession of the Football Teams Defensive Playbook. This shit is getting old. I was almost out of $90 because they gave my mathlab packet to the other Dylan Jones. Luckily he's not a piece of shit and didn't use it for himself. But They keep mixing up our mail and emails.