The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 01-30-2012

(01-29-2012, 11:16 PM)Radular Bastard Wrote: I keep edging on the verge of crying but I keep swallowing it back and my stomach continues to hurt. I wish I wasn't such a jackoff and would just let it out, I might actually feel better and might be able to sleep, but those thoughts just keep creeping up on me like I'm cornered.
EDIT: Fuck I really am tired, her internets shit, she'll lose connection like that, and it takes a couple of minutes to update that. Fuck fucking fuck I'm not good right now, I am not good.

I don't have Skype easily accessible, but if you want to talk/vent I do have a piece of junk computer that might run it fairly decently.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-30-2012

Thanks, I've calmed down enough thanks to her, she got connected again a few minutes ago, but if I start crying(bleh) and mentally freaking out again, I'll let you know Smile It really means a lot though, thank you for the offer.
I'm going to try and just lay down, maybe keep the tv on and just fall asleep.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 01-30-2012

(01-29-2012, 08:34 AM)Radular Bastard Wrote: It's funny how a visual romance novel like Katawa Shoujou can make you realize you're spiralling in loneliness and the despair that you can't escape it. I'm literally scared right now, that my social missteps will leave me alone, and that my life will be a hollow shell with which no one to share it with.
Welcome back depression.

katawa shoujo's like that
hanako route made me realize what i'm doing wrong with my own life

now i'm playing emi route and feeling like this is an incredibly bland story in comparison Blank

edit: finished the emi route. hoh shit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 01-30-2012

Quote:Literally everything is empty now.
Wooh-fucking-hoo
I have no idea how to fix this.
play mvc3 with me

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-30-2012

Nevermind, it's just weighing down uncomfortably, I had to force myself to get lunch today as I haven't really been hungry in the past day and a half :L

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-30-2012

i'm irrationally angry over things that literally don't matter at all

i'm really dumb

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-30-2012

I feel like I could just explode from stress right now.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 01-30-2012

Just got my motherboard in the mail and read the box to find out it won't support the memory that will arrive later this week.

Hopefully I can return the memory for a different set, but this whole thing in addition to my cold is making me feel queasy.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-31-2012

I hate Computer Design, I hate Illustrator, and this class sucks. 130 please come faster.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 01-31-2012

So
lack of sleep + waking up painfully early in conjunction with lack of sleep + 2 cups of coffee in ten minutes = total crash and sadness

ugh, I hate it when I get like this Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 01-31-2012

For the past few weeks I've basically felt like I can't do anything right unless it's something so simple a child could do it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 01-31-2012

I want to apply to more colleges, instead just going to community college. but yeah depression is stopping that

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-31-2012

Come to my university, 24/7 radular

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 02-01-2012

no, mine, we're one of the top game dev schools in the country !!!!!

and if you don't like the game dev then don't worry, our business degrees and engineering degrees are well-known too~

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 02-01-2012

(02-01-2012, 12:07 AM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: no, mine, we're one of the top game dev schools in the country !!!!!

and if you don't like the game dev then don't worry, our business degrees and engineering degrees are well-known too~

So are we on all accounts! How come I haven't seen you around campus?