The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-28-2012

I'm considering getting an account at one
according to my dad they'd be great for the amount of money that i make

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 01-28-2012

Why
Can
I
Not
Save
Money

NO MATTER HOW FUCKING HARD I TRY.
This paycheck was only 70 bucks,
Gone in literally 2 days.
TWO
FUCKING
DAYS

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 01-28-2012

I might have strep throat.
Or I might have tonsillitis.

Ether way I've been coughing non stop for the past two days and I've been getting so many damn headaches. I am sick. Can't even sallow anything without it feeling like a knife is getting stuck in my throat.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 01-28-2012

(01-28-2012, 06:30 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Why
Can
I
Not
Save
Money

NO MATTER HOW FUCKING HARD I TRY.
This paycheck was only 70 bucks,
Gone in literally 2 days.
TWO
FUCKING
DAYS
I seem to have the opposite problem, which is both good and bad. The good is at least I'm not throwing my money away and have been able to save up a decent amount. On the other hand any time I spend more than $5 in a day HHNGH that was FIVE DOLLARS.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 01-29-2012

im drunk as fuck
good thing!

n o

i work in 6 hours
i have to wake up in 5

the fuck was i thinking ahahaha

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 01-29-2012

go to concert
this girl acts interested in me
I do not make a move

fuckshit dammit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-29-2012

It's funny how a visual romance novel like Katawa Shoujou can make you realize you're spiralling in loneliness and the despair that you can't escape it. I'm literally scared right now, that my social missteps will leave me alone, and that my life will be a hollow shell with which no one to share it with.
Welcome back depression.
Also having only 5 hours of sleep this entire weekend just makes my emotions that much stronger. My gut feels like a lead weight is in it and for some reason I feel like crying, but of course I won't when people who have come to be my friends are in the room. Maybe when I finally get back to my room..
Go me.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-29-2012

(01-29-2012, 08:34 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: It's funny how a visual romance novel like Katawa Shoujou can make you realize you're spiralling in loneliness and the despair that you can't escape it. I'm literally scared right now, that my social missteps will leave me alone, and that my life will be a hollow shell with which no one to share it with.

[Image: Funw5.png]

(I do not into visual novels, though)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 01-29-2012

(01-29-2012, 08:34 AM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: It's funny how a visual romance novel like Katawa Shoujou can make you realize you're spiralling in loneliness and the despair that you can't escape it. I'm literally scared right now, that my social missteps will leave me alone, and that my life will be a hollow shell with which no one to share it with.
Welcome back depression.
Also having only 5 hours of sleep this entire weekend just makes my emotions that much stronger. My gut feels like a lead weight is in it and for some reason I feel like crying, but of course I won't when people who have come to be my friends are in the room. Maybe when I finally get back to my room..
Go me.

Feeling the exact same way after I saw the end of Chuck.
(the Chuck/Sarah romantic elements always get me)

On the bright side, coming off of 4 hours of sleep I still feel like vomiting and depression continues to settle in. I really just want this day to be over, I just want to crawl in bed and sleep it away.
On an actual bright side, listening to Devin Townsend at least calms my storming mind, and that's something I'll welcome.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-29-2012

It sucks that the only remaining family members I get along well with are also the ones I see least often.

:/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 01-29-2012

I find that happens to me, too. My dad's side is pretty screwed up weird colorful interesting and I like hanging out with them but I rarely see them.

But maybe we get along better because we aren't always together

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 01-29-2012

I have come to the conclusion that I utterly hate every single fucking aspect of myself and while going to parties with friends all the time I am actually self medicating in public.

Literally everything is empty now.
Wooh-fucking-hoo
I have no idea how to fix this.

I keep edging on the verge of crying but I keep swallowing it back and my stomach continues to hurt. I wish I wasn't such a jackoff and would just let it out, I might actually feel better and might be able to sleep, but those thoughts just keep creeping up on me like I'm cornered.
EDIT: Fuck I really am tired, her internets shit, she'll lose connection like that, and it takes a couple of minutes to update that. Fuck fucking fuck I'm not good right now, I am not good.
EDIT2: I'm glad she got back on, I'm kind of calmed down now, was crying in bed when I noticed she came back on and gushed everything to her.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 01-29-2012

Job.