The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Zadaben - 01-25-2012

What? I wasn't talking about you, Vipershark, I was talking to robo about the issue he was talking about with his parents. I didn't mean to offend you, and I didn't say that you were wrong about anything. I'm confused as to how I offended you or accused you.
EDIT (After reading below post): Oh, oops, sorry Vipershark, I thought you were talking to me. Shy

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 01-25-2012

(01-25-2012, 10:10 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: What? I wasn't talking about you, Vipershark, I was talking to robo about the issue he was talking about with his parents. I didn't mean to offend you, and I didn't say that you were wrong about anything. I'm confused as to how I offended you or accused you.

I think Vipershark was actually complaining about something that happened to him IRL in a more narrative ( "me and you" ) fashion. I don't think he was directing any of that at you.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 01-26-2012

Week 1) oh hey these courses are fun!
Week 2) oh, damn this is picking up a bit, but it doesn't seem so bad!
Week 3) god damn this picked up a lot, let's see if I can't just drop one of my-- oh the deadline for course dropping is week 2

I know I dug myself into my own grave by loading up a maximum class roster but I felt like I could take it.
I just hope I survive all of this. Vector Analysis and Dynamics are both pissing me off since I can't go about double-checking my work. I just hope I can find a way to nut up, otherwise my GPA is taking a solid nosedive.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-26-2012

(01-25-2012, 10:10 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: What? I wasn't talking about you, Vipershark, I was talking to robo about the issue he was talking about with his parents. I didn't mean to offend you, and I didn't say that you were wrong about anything. I'm confused as to how I offended you or accused you.
EDIT (After reading below post): Oh, oops, sorry Vipershark, I thought you were talking to me. Shy

Yeah, that wasn't at you :p

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-26-2012

"If you want a box thrown into the sun, you got to do it yourself."

Funny how this applies to almost everything ever and not just boxes and suns.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 01-26-2012

And here I thought I was breaking the addiction. Nope. Guess when I get upset, I have no willpower.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - X Gamer 66 - 01-26-2012

(01-26-2012, 01:50 AM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: Week 1) oh hey these courses are fun!
Week 2) oh, damn this is picking up a bit, but it doesn't seem so bad!
Week 3) god damn this picked up a lot, let's see if I can't just drop one of my-- oh the deadline for course dropping is week 2
holy fuck I hate this so much. I swear they set it up like that on purpose. Hope you can keep up with it all dude

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 01-26-2012

hahahahaha my life

I was about to go get groceries with my PayPal money but just to be safe, I checked my bank account and WELP my account's in the red because of the $5 monthly service fee my bank has.

Now I get to go to the bank and deposit money instead of buy food! Whahahahahahaha! kill me though

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 01-27-2012

AAAUUUGGGHHH Chuck is over AAAUUUGGGHHH

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 01-28-2012

I wish I had the strength to let someone know that I'm depressed in a way that isn't breaking down into tears in a coworkers car during a ride home.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 01-28-2012

I HAVE THE JOINTS OF AN 80 YEAR OLD WOMAN.

Seriously, my right wrist and both knees have been killing me for the past few days. My right knee being the worst, holy shit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-28-2012

Fell asleep 2 hours later than usual.
Woke up 2 hours earlier than usual.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-28-2012

Sooooo tired, after the Dev meeting I'm taking a nap. Sick

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-28-2012

Haha welp I screwed that up
and that
and that
...and that

Today has been a pretty miserable day can I just disappear please

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 01-28-2012

Quote:hahahahaha my life

I was about to go get groceries with my PayPal money but just to be safe, I checked my bank account and WELP my account's in the red because of the $5 monthly service fee my bank has.

Now I get to go to the bank and deposit money instead of buy food! Whahahahahahaha! kill me though
go to a credit union
banks are shit

i have a credit union and dont get charged for anything ever
i also have good interest rates and shit

of course im bad with my money and i dont get paid a lot anyway so i dont notice, but
you know

i still have them