The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 07-29-2011

ugh my FUCKING brother i swear to god i cannot STAND him

somebody please kill me
just put me out of my misery right now

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 07-29-2011

what did he do now?

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I used to have over 3,000 posts

HE EXISTS
he's been fucking with me all day long, but the biggest problem?

he's supposed to be moving out and going off to college in august

it turns out that he picked the closest possible college he could so that he can live at home and commute to school JUST SO HE CAN ANNOY ME
THAT WAS LITERALLY HIS ENTIRE REASONING AND THOUGHT PROCESS BEHIND PICKING THE COLLEGE THAT HE'S GOING TO
HE'S STILL ABLE TO RUIN MY LIFE

I want to punch him everywhere

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 07-29-2011

(07-29-2011, 01:31 AM)Vipershark Wrote: HE EXISTS

it turns out that he picked the closest possible college he could so that he can live at home and commute to school JUST SO HE CAN ANNOY ME
THAT WAS LITERALLY HIS ENTIRE REASONING AND THOUGHT PROCESS BEHIND PICKING THE COLLEGE THAT HE'S GOING TO

I'd say that he picked it for other reasons and is just saying that to fuck with you, but from your other stories about him he sounds pretty creepy. Unsure

The only advice I can give you is to work towards moving out and finding your own place so he can feel like an idiot for making a major life choice based on harassing you.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-29-2011

(07-29-2011, 01:31 AM)Vipershark Wrote: HE EXISTS

Leave.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 07-29-2011

seriously, if he found a college then why don't you? I'm sure there's something you can move out to !!

Four years of escape, bro. Hell, you could even pick up a degree that nets you a quiet high-waged desk job and no more dealing with shitty customers :o

(plus side to doing so: you'll probably end up with a roommate that tolerates/enjoys anime enough to not give your DVD collection a second thought~)

(I'm not even saying this to poke fun at you, my roommate for the past three terms absolutely loved anime; I'm saying this because right there you'll have someone more bearable to live in the same building with)

Vague explanation?
my parents wont pay for me to move out and go to college (until I finish at community college) for several reasons and i still don't have my associates yet anyway
On top of that, I don't qualify for financial aid so its not like I could pay for college+room&board myself even if I wanted to

In other words, the situation is basically
a) stay here and go to college, etc with the hope that one day I can finally get out of here
b) leave and have everything be shittier than it would be otherwise

It's a bit more complicated than that, but I think you get the gist.

Viper, when you are done with college come up to RI, we will rent an apartment together and be roomates, never see your brother again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 07-29-2011

(07-29-2011, 01:21 PM)Vipershark Wrote: On top of that, I don't qualify for financial aid so its not like I could pay for college+room&board myself even if I wanted to

Have you tried filling out the FAFSA? I've heard that most people qualify for some sort of financial aid. Maybe I'm completely wrong about that...?

yes
i don't qualify for anything

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cobalt Blue - 07-29-2011

come to chile, you're overqualified.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 07-30-2011

you sound like A Nice Guy!!!!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 07-30-2011

woops posted this in the wrong thread
because I thought the love thread was this thread since people derailed like whoa

So a few months ago my washing machine broke down while there was a load of washing in it. My dad emptied it and started taking washing over to my nan's while we were waiting for the machine to be fixed.
so, it'd be safe to assume that the washing I'd put in there before it broke down got taken to my nan's and re-washed, right?
Wrong.

For some reason, my dad took the clothes that had already been in the washing machine and just stuck them in a plastic bag -- which is where they remained for the next few months. I discovered this this morning. One of the shirts is completely ruined (like, holes in it) and the rest are stained. I'm washing them then dousing them in vinegar and washing them again, this is exactly how I wanted to spend my day!
Since they've been sat there for a while, there's no guarantee that'll even get the stains out.

this is a really great thing to find out when you're already short on clothes and aren't getting paid for the next month at least

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 07-30-2011

balding