The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-20-2012

Attention coworkers

It would be great if you actually emptied out dishes before putting them in my dish water
Old pickle juice, tomatoes, and chili make the water dirty, contrary to popular belief

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-20-2012

I can't properly concentrate on anything at the moment. Over the past two weeks or so, I've been noticing that when I'm talking to my friends, they'll sometimes miss out the first or last parts of sentences.

Only, they're not actually doing this, I'm just not picking up all of what they're saying. My ears are working fine, so I'd imagine I'm just quickly zoning out for a couple of seconds due to stress/feeling tired.

It's a bother though.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 01-20-2012

Oh hey depression thanks for ruining my Friday by making me a shut in for the night

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-20-2012

One of my new coworkers who also goes to the university I go to was supposed to meet me at 3 originally and I'd carpool with her back to sioux falls.
Today she changed it to 430, then 5, and now it's almost 530 and I haven't heard from her since earlier. Kind of annoyed, because I have stuff I need to do back home, and I think I start my new job tonight so I'd like to have a little time to just relax. :L

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 01-20-2012

Oops my lungs started to hurt really badly out of nowhere and I'm alone at a friends house. I would drive home just so someone can make sure I'll be ok, but they kinda hurt too much to drive. Welp.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 01-20-2012

(01-20-2012, 02:06 AM)Sonikku Wrote: my brothers dog killed a cat; this is the third cat in less than 2 months and its starting to scare me that one of my cats could be next

i dont care that my brother is a vegetarian (this was literally his excuse last time; HIS friend, me, and my mom buried the last one) and thus cant do it, i am not burying this cat because the memory of the body of that last cat horrified me to where ive had nightmares haunting me about it ever since

Tell him being a pussy and a vegetarian are not the same thing and it's his responsibilty not your's.

Personally I would take the cat so I could disect it...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - tsr moderation staff - 01-20-2012

(01-20-2012, 07:54 PM)Common Rider Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 02:06 AM)Sonikku Wrote: my brothers dog killed a cat; this is the third cat in less than 2 months and its starting to scare me that one of my cats could be next

i dont care that my brother is a vegetarian (this was literally his excuse last time; HIS friend, me, and my mom buried the last one) and thus cant do it, i am not burying this cat because the memory of the body of that last cat horrified me to where ive had nightmares haunting me about it ever since

Tell him being a pussy and a vegetarian are not the same thing and it's his responsibilty not your's.

Personally I would take the cat so I could disect it...

hhhheeeeeeehhhhhhhheh

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 01-20-2012

there was no pun intended I swear

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 01-20-2012

(01-20-2012, 06:17 PM)Rλy Wrote: I can't properly concentrate on anything at the moment. Over the past two weeks or so, I've been noticing that when I'm talking to my friends, they'll sometimes miss out the first or last parts of sentences.

Only, they're not actually doing this, I'm just not picking up all of what they're saying. My ears are working fine, so I'd imagine I'm just quickly zoning out for a couple of seconds due to stress/feeling tired.

It's a bother though.

Fix this right now or it will fuck your life.

Been there.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - MoneyMan - 01-21-2012

Oh man, sis. Thanks a ton for continuing to be such a fucking huge bitch.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 01-21-2012

While I bitched about my classes last term, that was just me getting into general frustration.

Now I've hit a class that is *legitimately* balls to the wall in difficulty, AND I have no way of making sure that I know the material.

Dynamics. Your particle is moving at a tangential acceleration of (30 - 0.001t)ft/s^2 from rest around a circular path of a 300-foot radius. Find the displacement of the particle when its velocity is equal to 20 ft/s, and find the time required for the particle to reach this speed.

I want to know how to do this, and I want to be good at it, but how the fuck do I even know if I'm doing it right?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-21-2012

On break at work
bite into chicken patty, swallow
Look down at chicken
Blood in chicken

Hkjhfhnbhk I just ate part of that nooooooo

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 01-21-2012

Can't go anywhere because it is snowing and mom was scared driving home.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 01-21-2012

Oh hey depression, thanks for not only killing Friday but shooting Saturday in the ass too. No guys I don't wanna go out I just wanna sit on the couch staring at a blank tv screen all day. stop calling me to make plans

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 01-21-2012

Quote:Number 1 it's a photo not a status. Number 2 if you picked up a real book, it woulda been a Bible not none of that other stuff. And number 3 don't talk to Taylor like that and it's ignorant people like you that make me mad. So do what u wer...e gonna do and shut up and get off this Photo not status. Please and thank you. So if you have anything further to say, keep it to your self. And why are you talking all proper and stuff I mean seriously. If your gonna talk all proper go to a formal not Facebook. And thank you Taylor! People need to learn where they stand and how far they need to take things. There is only 2 things that tick me off. People talking about MY GOD and ignorant people and this dude just crossed both of them lines. So if he has anything else he would like to say he better not say it and just keep it to him self. If you don't have nothing nice to comment keep it to your self. Other people believe in God and your not about to rain on my parade. So shut up and get the heck off her photo. Please and thank you.

This is why I shouldn't try to debate people on Facebook. This is how they wind up