The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 01-16-2012

You could suck it up and share a bedroom like most other college-age people?

Or room with a couple and get a twoer?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-16-2012

Dorm it up, I lucked out and now have a room to myself.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-16-2012

No dorms at my school, plus commuting costs less than room and board fees anyway.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 01-16-2012

Feeling hella anti social at a friends house. There are like 6 people in the house including me and the friend who owns it, all of which are cool and awesome people, I'm just not in a mood to be around such a large group of people.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 01-16-2012

(01-16-2012, 07:15 PM)Kat Wrote: Feeling hella anti social at a friends house. There are like 6 people in the house including me and the friend who owns it, all of which are cool and awesome people, I'm just not in a mood to be around such a large group of people.

that's me pretty much every day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 01-17-2012

(01-16-2012, 03:22 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [3:19:00 AM] Vipershark: i was cleaning the bathrooms at work earlier since the front person went home before i did
[3:19:07 AM] Vipershark: go in womens bathroom
[3:19:15 AM] Vipershark: pad covered in blood: check
[3:19Cute2 AM] Vipershark: look over at wall where baby changing station is
[3:19Cute3 AM] Vipershark: is..
[3:19Cute6 AM] Vipershark: is that...
[3:19:42 AM] Vipershark: is that MILK on the wall
[3:19:47 AM] Vipershark: nbhg NOOOOO

why does this feel like its straight out of earthbound

also why is kat not an admin anymore
and MIGHTY JETTERS IS A MOD

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 01-17-2012

I stepped down you butt

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-17-2012

ahahahahah welp
i'm sick

fuck

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-17-2012

It sucks being so demotivated that I really have to force myself to do the smallest things. For example, getting up to retrieve the remote from the table that's just out of my reach.

I wish I had a little robot or monkey or something who could do these things for me.

My lungs have been giving me issues all week mainly due to a lot of personal issues to the point were I almost passed out on my friend last night causing him to worry which makes me feel bad.

Brb wallowing in self pity in a corner.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 01-17-2012

It's a good thing my managers are really chill because I set my alarm to go off at 9:30...
get woken up at 11:40 by a call from my general manager asking where the hell I am.

Whoops

So, I was supposed to go into work at 9. Guess who fell asleep in the couch due to being exhausted from lung issues and didn't wake up until 10:15. I called work to apologize and to say I'm heading in now but was told to not worry about it and stay home because I was too late.

My lungs have been acting up lately due to stress, not getting enough hours at work to purposefully sustain myself is apart of that stress and my depression is kicking in over the stress of everything in my life right now. I kinda wouldn't care if my lungs were to kill me right now as horrible a thing that is to say. I kinda feel bad about saying that because I do care about the people who care about me and I wouldn't want them to be upset on my behalf but I'm trying to change my life for the better and I'm essentually getting cocked blocked the whole time and I'm feeling pretty worthless and hopeless right now.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lexou Duck - 01-18-2012

A friend of mine made a girl he knows smoke for the first time, and she apparently had a "bad trip", but it's one of those rare cases where the thoughts you had during the bad trip keep on. So she's currently at the hospital, thinking my friend made her smoke to rape her... :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-18-2012

(01-18-2012, 08:22 AM)LexouDuck Wrote: made a girl he knows smoke for the first time

If he pressured her into doing drugs, he deserves all the trouble that results.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-18-2012

Holy shit my left arm is sore, whhhyyyyy. Also my phone's "I'm dying" ring went off at 4am and kept me up for like an hour resulting in a night of not a good night's sleep. Bad mood to start the day.