The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 04:04 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I need help. I made out with my best friend's sister. Oh god what was I thinking! What am I gonna do?

Listen, Harry. You're destined to marry Ginny anyways. Ron should not be a douche. He should be watchful, but not a douche.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 01-08-2012

I really just want to fucking punch something, and I don't even know why.

Quote:I need help. I made out with my best friend's sister. Oh god what was I thinking! What am I gonna do?
You were thinking "If ever I was going to have a chance with someone... this is going to be it."

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 01-08-2012

(01-08-2012, 06:50 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: I really just want to fucking punch something, and I don't even know why.

Quote:I need help. I made out with my best friend's sister. Oh god what was I thinking! What am I gonna do?
You were thinking "If ever I was going to have a chance with someone... this is going to be it."

you're becoming a man now jason and men punch things

you can punch me jason I won't mind...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 01-09-2012

im not happy atm :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 01-09-2012

Basically slept through the first half of my physics class only to wake up to a pop quiz on my desk...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-10-2012

I've had a headache and a dull pain in my shoulder since I woke up this morning. I just want to go to sleep but it's too damn early.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 01-10-2012

i just lost one of my jobs.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 01-10-2012

So mom and dad I need to go to.a.doctor because I'm hearing vices.and.I'm depressed. "YOU'RE LYING SHUT TR FUCK UP AND DO YOUT SCHOOL WORK".

Is it any surprise why I hate you both? I needbhelp and you literally are denying me it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 01-10-2012

Some of my friends...jesus fucking christ, I mean, for fucks sake.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 02:05 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: i just lost one of my jobs.
haha and i just had to wait an hour on a bus stop to get home

and the exact moment i get on the computer

my router fucking dies!

yeah!

haha i'm so fucking pissy right now

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 01-11-2012

third day of class
already lost

sometimes it's great being the dumbest person in the world Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - MoneyMan - 01-11-2012

freaking hell
Forgot about a spanish assignment that's due tomorrow (luckily we'll get some time during class to do it)
also there's a quiz in biology tomorrow too that I'm not ready for and I'm just angry argh

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 01-12-2012

Feeling pretty damn miserable.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - X Gamer 66 - 01-12-2012

i am so retardedly out of shape., Literally could not play 45mins of floor hockey without vomiting.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 01-12-2012

Been in a hell of a slump over the past week. All sorts of little things are just kinda building up and making me feel terrible. Between my stepdad and his mom I can't even feel all that comfortable in my own home. I always feel that around my stepdad anything I do could get me berated (And I already know he complains about me behind my back.) and in his mom's case, she's basically freeloading off of us. In exchange for her babysitting we are stuck feeding, sheltering, and generally providing for her, but she does a pretty awful job of babysitting and doesn't really help around the house otherwise. She makes lots of messes for us to clean up, though!

They also show a lot of really obvious favoritism. Stepdad really only cares about his mom and the baby (Because she is his only biological kid.) and his mom likewise only cares all that much about him and the baby. In fact when she came back to our house after Christmas, she brought a couple presents for my parents, like five toys for the baby, some candy for Heather... and nothing at all for Summer and I, not even a "Merry Christmas".