The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-27-2011

Tyvon Thomas says
any word from luc yet? :I
Shane Gill says
bad news
gree fucked up though, it's not Luc's fault
they only sent half of what they were supposed to send, they're sending the rest on friday
Tyvon Thomas says
uuuuuUUUUUUUUUUGH
Shane Gill says
Luc had to pay the programmer
Tyvon Thomas says
jesus christ it's like an entire company comprised of lucs sending money to luc
Shane Gill says
LOL
Tyvon Thomas says
it's never going to come
Shane Gill says
Luc is in hell right now
his english skills aren't great and he's dealing with japs that can only do jenglish
Tyvon Thomas says
this is what happens when you neglect to pay somebody for what is soon to be eight months

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Flame - 07-27-2011

welp just got bad news.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-28-2011

I didn't know you could get chills isolated to your skull o-O

Without the aid of ice cream.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 07-28-2011

That's some scary shit Devicho. You're okay now right?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-28-2011

(07-28-2011, 02:22 AM)Koopaul Wrote: That's some scary shit Devicho. You're okay now right?
Yeah, I'm perfectly fine now. I don't know where the puking came from but it stopped after posting that, so I guess if it was something making me sick it's gone now. Just isn't a fun thing to do. (´・ω・`)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-28-2011

(07-28-2011, 11:20 AM)Devicho Wrote: Yeah, I'm perfectly fine now. I don't know where the puking came from but it stopped after posting that, so I guess if it was something making me sick it's gone now. Just isn't a fun thing to do. (´・ω・`)

I know how unfun it is. Ouch!

Quite a few times I've woke up in the middle of the night with that internal shivering I mentioned earlier, and then later whammo.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-28-2011

Woke up late (AGAIN) and feeling like crap. It's 1PM so here's to hoping there isn't a family in the pool already. :|

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - GaryCXJk - 07-28-2011

I just hate my life in general. All the shit that happened in my life made me a cynical asshole who basically hates life and everybody, and it isn't helped by the fact that I have autistic tendencies. Although that might have been the cause of me becoming a cynical asshole.

Also doesn't help that I constantly make shit over the internet only to never get the appreciation I want, or at least I could use. Sure, there are some people who appreciate Turbo Model Thingy (seriously, without it, Flan couldn't have made the Planes mod for Minecraft), but those are only modders. I also don't feel appreciated as a spriter. I mean, I'm not the best spriter, heck, I'm not even a spriter, but I do have the feeling that I'm not recognized for what I do. It's like I don't even matter in this whole goddamn world.

I mean, I try to please everybody, or at least enough people, but when is it enough? When can I stop adjusting to what other people want to fit in with the rest? Even here I feel like an outcast, due to my difference in preferences when it comes to stuff like movies, television series, games or music. I mean, hell, I'm probably the only one here who has an appreciation for Justin Bieber, and that tells a lot about how much I differ from the general consensus.

It's not even that I want to be the one outside the box, hell, I want to be like everybody else. But sometimes, you don't just have a choice. Most people here can easily find a job, can easily get a girlfriend, or at least can finish a goddamn study. I have achieved none of the above. Sure, I once did get a job, but that was only for a half year. Since then I never had one.

To top it all off, I think I actually do have a depression. Not the feeling down kind of depression, but the one that can be diagnosed. Aside from the always feeling tired even when I did get a good night sleep, I feel like I never have the energy to do anything, not even hanging out on the Internet or enjoy a video game. Video games are a way for people to wind down, but I just can't seem to enjoy them anymore. In fact, all of the above I mentioned are part of the symptoms of clinical depression, and that without me even knowing that (I just looked it up on Wikipedia).

So yeah, it's a wonder I actually get out nowadays.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 07-28-2011

Actually I feel very different from everyone else too. My opinions sometimes shock people or even hurt my reputation.

You're not alone Gary.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cobalt Blue - 07-28-2011

(07-28-2011, 03:43 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: It's not even that I want to be the one outside the box, hell, I want to be like everybody else. But sometimes, you don't just have a choice. Most people here can easily find a job, can easily get a girlfriend, or at least can finish a goddamn study. I have achieved none of the above. Sure, I once did get a job, but that was only for a half year. Since then I never had one.

you'd be surprised, but everyone has felt or feels like this over the course of their life. even when you can feel you have accomplished something, like a job, or a girlfriend, and get the respect of others, or even properly setting a career. many cant achieve such things due poor decisions in their lifes, or because life itself denied them the chance, and even when anything plays agaisnt you, and you feel yourselfs like the lowest shit in the world, you'd realise that as long as there's blood pumping in your veins you will still be able to overcome everything, no matter how many tries it takes you. no matter how long you have been sunk into that pit, you still have your life running through your body. and i'll be an even more fruitful life when you realise you do things because you enjoy doing them.

no one appreciates your work? the hell with it, as long as you enjoy doing it you can pretty much spend your entire life doing it as long as it puts an smile on your face. you havent got a girl? so what. life is long and wide enough to find someone. and your opinions are view as shit? and clash with everyone else? then maybe you should reconsider them, and maybe be honest with yourself and think if you should expose them in a proper way, or maybe is you having a wrong vision of the world.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-28-2011

It took until now for the missing threads to finally hit me. So much history lost.

Now I can't read stories about jizzy socks! Very Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-28-2011

I guess my stepdad is being an unwarranted asshole to my mom, and really he's been doing that since we've moved to New Mexico. He seems to be trying to create friction between my mom and his mom, and I have no idea why.

I almost wish they could divorce without causing all sorts of issues. (Like having a baby between them.) Apparently after they got married he completely changed.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-28-2011

I'm sort of stuck in that point where I allow myself to be hated upon because I am usually not bothered by offensive humor. I would love to change that but I feel like I've let it go on too long and a sudden change would be nothing but negative for me. (Also I laugh at everything so that doesn't really help me at all.)

Also I have a lot of music that I want to write but I know for a fact that absolutely nobody that I know (or probably anybody even in this city) would be interested. :/

And since I can barely play any instrument it's just welp.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-28-2011

Another Oblivion complaint.

Being a Vampire...

Fuck everything.
I just found out the mage guilds sell the gems I need to reverse it, but it's like 1 am now, and for once I'm tired so I guess I'll get a good night's sleep and tomorrow after work I'll go buy the rest of the gems.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Asther - 07-29-2011

there are mods on PC that fix it but yeah Sad