The VG Resource
The World Ends With You - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-34.html)
+------- Forum: DS (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-37.html)
+------- Thread: The World Ends With You (/thread-17591.html)

Pages: 1 2

The World Ends With You - NightOwl35 - 06-11-2011

Backgrounds:
[Image: 104buildingbattleicon.png][Image: busterminalbattleicon.png][Image: dogenzakabattleicon.png][Image: leocantusbattlebackgrou.png][Image: oviscantusbattlebackgro.png][Image: porkcityfloor1battleico.png][Image: porkcityfloor2battleico.png][Image: scramblecrossingbattlei.png][Image: statueofhachikobattleic.png][Image: towarecordsbattleicon.png][Image: cadoicitybattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkunderpassbattl.png][Image: shibudeptstorebattleico.png][Image: catstreetbattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkbattleicon.png][Image: molcobattleicon.png][Image: spainhillbattleicon.png][Image: shibuqheadsbattleicon.png][Image: udagawabackstreetsbattl.png][Image: tipsytosehallbattleicon.png][Image: amxbattleicon.png][Image: centerstentrancebattlei.png][Image: shibukyumainstorebattle.png][Image: aeastbattleicon.png][Image: stationunderpassbattlei.png][Image: trailofthesinnerbattlei.png][Image: spadbattleicon.png][Image: anguiscantusbattlebackg.png][Image: dracocantusbattlebackgr.png][Image: concertstagebattleicon.png][Image: porkcityfloor3battleico.png][Image: porkcityfloor4battleico.png]

Noise:
[Image: bigbanfrogicon.png][Image: garagewolficon.png][Image: cornixcanoricon.png]

Reapers:
[Image: bosstigriscantusicon.png][Image: bossleocantusicon.png]

Miscellaneous:
[Image: noisesymbolsicon.png][Image: pinsicon.png]

I plan to rip more from this game when I get some more free time. Which will hopefully be later this week. This is a fun game and there's still so much to rip so I figured I'd do some of the backgrounds. I did [104 Building], [Bus Terminal], and [Statue of Hachiko] before but these are cleaned up and I think these are fixed. It may not look it but I did mess up on the old sheets and I figured I'd just redo them. I plan on doing the rest of the backgrounds and then possibly going into the bosses. It really depends how many more areas I have left to rip.

=========================================
EDIT: Ok so since I can't sleep at all for some reason, I decided to do a bit more ripping. I added in 4 new maps and the noise icons.
Next on my list is ripping some bosses =D
Backgrounds
[Image: towarecordsbattleicon.png][Image: cadoicitybattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkunderpassbattl.png][Image: shibudeptstorebattleico.png]

Miscellaneous
[Image: noisesymbolsicon.png]

RE: The World Ends With You - Lord Melchior - 06-12-2011

You forgot the Taboo Noise Symbols in your Noise Symbols sheet.

Other than that, great rips! I freakin' love TWEWY.
I'd love to help you, but I tried ripping from TWEWY before using Tahaxan and that didn't work out too well xd
In any case, I'd love to see a sheet with all the pins myself. Perhaps an idea for a future sheet.

RE: The World Ends With You - NightOwl35 - 06-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 02:21 AM)Lord Melchior Wrote: You forgot the Taboo Noise Symbols in your Noise Symbols sheet.

Other than that, great rips! I freakin' love TWEWY.
I'd love to help you, but I tried ripping from TWEWY before using Tahaxan and that didn't work out too well xd
In any case, I'd love to see a sheet with all the pins myself. Perhaps an idea for a future sheet.

The taboo symbols are just the regular red ones only gray. I'll possibly add the color changes later cause if I do there's also the yellow ones.
Fixed the Noise Symbol sheet. It now includes taboo and Special symbols.

And I plan on ripping all the pins at a later date, as well as everything else that I can.

Also, new rip:

Bosses
[Image: bosstigriscantusicon.png]

RE: The World Ends With You - Dazz - 06-12-2011

That last boss sheet there is resized when you uploaded it Sad

RE: The World Ends With You - NightOwl35 - 06-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 09:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: That last boss sheet there is resized when you uploaded it Sad

Whoops....sorry about that must have left imageshack's resize thing on when I uploaded it. Well from now on I'm not uploading sprites at 3 AM. It's fixed now though =D

RE: The World Ends With You - Dazz - 06-12-2011

All uploaded! Nice one Big Grin

RE: The World Ends With You - NightOwl35 - 06-15-2011

Ripped two more sheets and am in the process of ripping the pins. It's not hard to rip them but there really is a lot of them which is gonna be time consuming >.< oh well. Anyways after them I think I'll go back to ripping the rest of the backgrounds then on to noise.

Noise
[Image: bigbanfrogicon.png]
Bosses
[Image: bossleocantusicon.png]

RE: The World Ends With You - Belial - 06-15-2011

I've never played this game, but those sprites are gorgeous.

RE: The World Ends With You - Dazz - 06-15-2011

Leo Cantus is REALLY blurry. He REALLY shouldn't be.

RE: The World Ends With You - NightOwl35 - 06-15-2011

(06-15-2011, 04:12 AM)Dazz Wrote: Leo Cantus is REALLY blurry. He REALLY shouldn't be.

Weird thing is that's actually how he looks. I compared it to the sprites in the noise report and it's the same. I don't understand why he does though :/

RE: The World Ends With You - NightOwl35 - 07-09-2011

Here's a few more background rips from the game. I have been busy lately with college starting and spending time with my girlfriend but I finally got some free time to rip from this game again.

Backgrounds
[Image: catstreetbattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkbattleicon.png][Image: molcobattleicon.png][Image: spainhillbattleicon.png]

I plan to rip more later today and tomorrow. There's only about 10 more backgrounds left to rip not counting boss battles.

RE: The World Ends With You - Garamonde - 07-09-2011

Holy smokes, those are some interesting BGs.

Very nicely done! Smile

Here's a few more backgrounds.

Backgrounds

[Image: shibuqheadsbattleicon.png][Image: udagawabackstreetsbattl.png][Image: tipsytosehallbattleicon.png][Image: amxbattleicon.png]

I think I'll hold off on ripping the rest of pork city til much later. I want to do some other things before hand. This means there should only be 5 more backgrounds not including bosses.

This should end up being the last of the backgrounds for a while.
Backgrounds

[Image: centerstentrancebattlei.png][Image: shibukyumainstorebattle.png][Image: aeastbattleicon.png][Image: stationunderpassbattlei.png]

I might rip the boss backgrounds and pork city tomorrow unsure as of now what I'm going to do. There are a few misc things I want to get out of the way now and I'm still working on the pins but it's taking a while because it's very tedious to do.

RE: The World Ends With You - Dazz - 07-11-2011

Nice one man Big Grin

These are great. I'm so glad somebody went through and ripped these.
I understand entirely why the pins must be pissing you off. Such a chore getting all of them.