The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-15-2010

And here's Manectric

[Image: 310v.gif] [Image: 310b.gif]
[Image: 310s.gif] [Image: 310sb.gif]
[Image: 310sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-15-2010

Okay guys I hope my Lapras and Azurill spirtes are up to par, if not I'll go back to recoloring Cry

Azurill:
[Image: Azurillanimated.gif] [Image: Azurillanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyAzurillanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyAzurillanimatedback.gif]

Lapras:
[Image: Laprasanimated-1.gif] [Image: Laprasanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyLaprasanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLaprasanimatedback.gif]

Okay there we are

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-15-2010

Well and here is Linoone, (Now the sprites will check to see if you still have errors or if on the contrary are correct)
[Image: linoone.gif][Image: linooneback.gif]
[Image: linoonesheet.png]

@Misdreavus:
Misdreavus are wonderfully cool, congratulations Smile , I see that you served him I sent you, good because you only missing sheets

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-15-2010

(12-15-2010, 03:58 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Well and here is Linoone, (Now the sprites will check to see if you still have errors or if on the contrary are correct)

@Misdreavus:
Misdreavus are wonderfully cool, congratulations Smile , I see that you served him I sent you, good because you only missing sheets

Did you already fix my other sprites? Otherwise I can redo them.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-15-2010

(12-15-2010, 04:09 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 03:58 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Well and here is Linoone, (Now the sprites will check to see if you still have errors or if on the contrary are correct)

@Misdreavus:

No, I only fixed those who had no errors in the pixels, look these are the ones you should re-rip:
Flareon
Pigeot back
Ekans back
Hitmontop
Mawilw
Sharpedo
Wailmer back

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-15-2010

And here's Masquerain's sheet and the shiny:

[Image: 284sf.gif] [Image: 284sb.gif]
[Image: 284sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-15-2010

here is quilfish and slowking
[Image: 199y.gif]
[Image: 199a.gif]
[Image: slowkingsheet.png]
[Image: quil.gif]
[Image: dueil.gif]
[Image: quilfishsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-15-2010

[Image: poochyena.png][Image: mightyena.png][Image: surskit.png][Image: zigzagoon.png][Image: electrike.png][Image: manectric.png][Image: linoone.png][Image: masquerain.png][Image: slowking.png][Image: qwilfishc.png]

(12-15-2010, 04:14 PM)Jefelin Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 04:09 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

@Misdreavus:

No, I only fixed those who had no errors in the pixels, look these are the ones you should re-rip:
Flareon
Pigeot back
Ekans back
Hitmontop
Mawilw
Sharpedo
Wailmer back

kk Will do Jefelin

Edit:
Ekans back:
[Image: thumbnmail.png]

Flareon:
[Image: thumbnmail.png] [Image: thumbnmail.png]

Hitmontop:

Mawile:

Sharpedo:

Wailmer back:
[Image: thumbnmail.png]

The Pidgeot outline, still keeps deleting the outline, so I don't know what to do.

Kk here are the pokemon I'm working. I'm gonna do sheets and then post sprites and sheets 2gether.
So the pokemon I've ripped are: Raichu (m+f), Sandshrew, Nidoran (m+f), Nidorina, Nidorino, Zubat, Gloom (m+f), Vileplume (m+f), Primeape, Meowth, Machamp, Bellsprout, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Tangela, Seaking, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Ditto, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Dragonite, Elekid, Magby, Sableye, Carvanha, Numel(m+f), Camerupt(m+f), Spoink, Grumpig, Cacnea and Cacturne(m+f). I know it's a lot, but I won't rip anymore till I psot the sprites and the sprite sheets.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-16-2010

Well guys here is Wurmple
[Image: wurmple.gif][Image: wurmpleback.gif]
[Image: wurmplesheet.png]

@Misdreavus:
Ok, all are correct, thank you so much Misdreavus Smile
Ok I'll do the back of Pidgeot, maybe the sprite is so, there I am going to investigate.
Wow, how many rips, I hope you do well, because otherwise Cry
Anyway, luck and courage, I know that from now on you will do great, and with your help we can finish this project soon it's time Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-16-2010

(12-16-2010, 11:18 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Well guys here is Wurmple
[Image: wurmple.gif][Image: wurmpleback.gif]
[Image: wurmplesheet.png]

@Misdreavus:
Ok, all are correct, thank you so much Misdreavus Smile
Wow, how many rips, I hope you do well, because otherwise Cry
Anyway, luck and courage, I know that from now on you will do great, and with your help we can finish this project soon it's time Wink

Hey Jefelin, do you know why my rips aren't showing up?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-16-2010

I do not know, sometimes happens, but can also be confused if you've not think so, anyway to click on the link you can see so do not worry, I will optimize them and put them in the pack Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-16-2010

(12-16-2010, 11:33 AM)Jefelin Wrote: I do not know, sometimes happens, but can also be confused if you've not think so, anyway to click on the link you can see so do not worry, I will optimize them and put them in the pack Wink

kk, thanx

Silcoon
[Image: silcoon.gif][Image: silcoonback.gif]
[Image: silcoonsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-16-2010

Here's Barboach

[Image: 339.gif] [Image: 339b.gif]
[Image: 339s.gif] [Image: 339sb.gif]
[Image: 339sheet.png]

@ Nesd:

[Image: 258s.gif] [Image: 259s.gif]

Both have still blue pixels can you fix them?