The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-12-2010

Whether I log off or not, the icons will still be done. Just expect them sometime today. Sorry, it'll be a busy week for me since I have final exams coming up. But don't worry, I always have some time to squeeze in some icons.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-12-2010

Okay guys, sorry for the wait. Eevee, Gorebyss and Mewtwo are now complete:

Eevee:
[Image: Eeveeanimated.gif] [Image: Eeveeanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyEeveeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyEeveeanimatedback.gif]

[Image: EeveeSpriteSheet.png]

Gorebyss:
[Image: Gorebyssanimated.gif] [Image: Gorebyssanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGorebyssanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGorebyssanimatedback.gif]

[Image: GorebyssSpriteSheet.png]

Mewtwo:
[Image: Mewtwoanimated.gif] [Image: Mewtwoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMewtwoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMewtwoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: MewtwoSpriteSheet-1.png]

Next up will be: Hitmontop(complete), Clefable, Wigglytuff and Jigglypuff sheets. Then, Zangoose, Seviper, Raich (m + f), Snorlax, Delcatty, Zubat and Oddish family.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-12-2010

here is my list
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (Male)
Xatu (Female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Slowking
Raikou
Suicune
Entei

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-12-2010

[Image: regirock.png][Image: registeeli.png][Image: evee.png][Image: gorebyss.png][Image: mewtwov.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Davy Jones - 12-13-2010

The shiny Mewtwo is green? Didn't expect that, but as far as I can see it's not on the sheet.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-13-2010

(12-13-2010, 09:51 AM)Davias Wrote: The shiny Mewtwo is green? Didn't expect that, but as far as I can see it's not on the sheet.

Crap........Mewtwo was so hard to get the right size. The animations were all too big, well noone has said anything. Jefelin should I do it again w/ the Shiny on?

Edit: Nvm fixed it

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - DecaTilde - 12-13-2010

Davias Wrote:The shiny Mewtwo is green? Didn't expect that, but as far as I can see it's not on the sheet.
Misdreavous525 Wrote:Crap........Mewtwo was so hard to get the right size. The animations were all too big, well noone has said anything. Jefelin should I do it again w/ the Shiny on?

I agree, the first shiny front sprite of Mewtwo, as well as its first shiny back sprite, are nowhere in the sheet. May I request that the sheet be fixed, please? Shy

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-13-2010

Well sorry guys but I had a busy day a little, so I could not rip anything, I see you guys are just like me.

I do not understand, what about Mewtwo?

Hey Misdreavus has already ripped Serviper? Surprise

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-13-2010

(12-13-2010, 03:13 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Well sorry guys but I had a busy day a little, so I could not rip anything, I see you guys are just like me.

I do not understand, what about Mewtwo?

Hey Misdreavus has already ripped Serviper? Surprise

I'll be posting the Sprites and Sheet soon

Edit: Igglybuff complete, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff and Clefable sheets soon

I might as well post these:

Hitmontop:
[Image: Hitmontopanimated-1.gif] [Image: Hitmontopanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyHitmontopanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHitmontopanimatedback.gif]

Seviper:
[Image: Seviperanimated-1.gif] [Image: Seviperanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinySeviperanimated.gif] [Image: ShinySeviperanimatedback.gif]

Zangoose:
[Image: Zangooseanimated-1.gif] [Image: Zangooseanimatedback.gif]

(I had some problems, w/ Zangoose's shiny Jefelin maybe you can recolor it. I had similar problems like recoloring with Kumashun's sprite)

Igglybuff:
[Image: Igglybuffanimated.gif] [Image: Igglybuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyIgglybuffanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyIgglybuffanimatedback.gif]

Clefable complete:
[Image: Clefableanimated-1.gif] [Image: Clefableanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyClefableanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyClefableanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ClefableSpriteSheet.png]

Jigglypuff Complete:
[Image: Jigglypuffanimated.gif] [Image: Jigglypuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyJigglypuffanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyJigglypuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: JigglypuffSpriteSheet.png]

Wigglytuff Complete:
[Image: Wigglytuffanimated-1.gif] [Image: Wigglytuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyWigglytuffanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyWigglytuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: WigglytuffSpriteSheet.png]

Igglybuff Sheet will come later and I did recolor it shiny, but for some reason they're like slightly off. It's weird, well w/e.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-13-2010

Ok I'll post tomorrow

Friend again I encountered a lot of mistakes in your sprites, particularly in the back of hitpmontop and the front of zengoose, they all have cuts in pixels, really I do not know how to tell you but leaves the method you're using it for anything serves to make a lot of sprites if a good percentage have errors, why do not you do as I say?, do you have a problem?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - CCH - 12-13-2010

@Misdreavous525
Uhh.. I'm sure you're busy and all that, but didn't you say you were going to do Raichu and Snorlax too?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-13-2010

[Image: clefableh.png][Image: jigglypuffy.png][Image: wigglytuff.png]

(12-13-2010, 10:40 PM)CCH Wrote: @Misdreavous525
Uhh.. I'm sure you're busy and all that, but didn't you say you were going to do Raichu and Snorlax too?

Yeah, they'll be up next. I already have them ripped, I just have to fix them and make sheets.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-14-2010

Well here's a shiny Zangoose, this is not to Misdreavus but has been ripped by me, Misdreavus will instruct you to recolor sprite or to fix my own, also have to make the sheet Rolleyes

[Image: 335s.gif][Image: 335sb.gif]

Here is Poochyena
[Image: poochyena.gif][Image: poochyenaback.gif]
[Image: poochyenasheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-14-2010

Mightyena
[Image: mightyena.gif][Image: mightyenaback.gif]
[Image: mightyenasheet.png]