The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - DecaTilde - 12-11-2010

@Jefelin
Well, I have both Internet Explorer 6 and Opera 5, and they both run GIF animations, as well as animated PNGs.

@A.J. Nitro
If the GIF animation is too fast, try using a movie player, like Quicktime Player.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2010

[Image: metang.png][Image: blazmale.png][Image: blazikenfemale.png][Image: mawileg.png][Image: flareon.png][Image: metagross.png][Image: castform.png][Image: sunnyi.png][Image: feebas.png][Image: miloticmale.png][Image: miloticfemlae.png][Image: mudkipvf.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - DecaTilde - 12-12-2010

@Misdreavous525
Thanks for the info on your doing the sprite sheets, but you don't have to do a sheet of Pidgey. It's been taken care of. Wink
[Image: pidgeybw.th.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-12-2010

(12-12-2010, 12:04 AM)LDEJRuff Wrote: @Misdreavous525
Thanks for the info on your doing the sprite sheets, but you don't have to do a sheet of Pidgey. It's been taken care of. Wink
[Image: pidgeybw.th.png]

Thanx, I just have a lot to do, especially w/ Delcatty's long sequence. Like Jefelin says, every little bit of help is appreciated in us achieving our goal Big Grin

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-12-2010

And here are Castform Water and Ice

Water:
[Image: 351w.gif] [Image: 351wb.gif]
[Image: 351wsheet.png]

Ice:
[Image: 351i.gif] [Image: 351ib.gif]
[Image: 351isheet.png]

And here are Snorunt and Glalie

Snorunt:
[Image: 361g.gif] [Image: 361b.gif]
[Image: 361s.gif] [Image: 361sb.gif]
[Image: 361sheet.png]

Glalie:
[Image: 362f.gif] [Image: 362b.gif]
[Image: 362s.gif] [Image: 362sb.gif]
[Image: 362sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 12-12-2010

Hello, I want to collaborate in this proyect and I recolored some sprites:

[Image: 367.gif][Image: 36720b.gif]

[Image: mudkipp.gif][Image: mudkipback.gif]

[Image: blazikena.gif][Image: blazikenback.gif]

[Image: blazikenfemaleshiny.gif][Image: blazikenfemalebackshiny.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-12-2010

@Nesd:
Bravo Nesd, you are welcome to here Big Grin

Wow guys that if you start to look like a great project and I love how you work and feel like you put it, now I feel we're going to end this, I applaud them all.

Well now we move to analysis, all sprites are properly posted (some rates are not adequate but that is no problem in the packs are all perfectly optimized) except the back of Pidgeot that has errors in pixels, please re-riped Misdreavus otherwise I love those sprites are very good I would say Cool Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-12-2010

(12-12-2010, 08:08 AM)Jefelin Wrote: @Nesd:
Bravo Nesd, you are welcome to here Big Grin

Wow guys that if you start to look like a great project and I love how you work and feel like you put it, now I feel we're going to end this, I applaud them all.

Well now we move to analysis, all sprites are properly posted (some rates are not adequate but that is no problem in the packs are all perfectly optimized) except the back of Pidgeot that has errors in pixels, please re-riped Misdreavus otherwise I love those sprites are very good I would say Cool Wink

Jefelin, how are there errors, it has like 7 frames

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-12-2010

The outlines of the head comes off in many frames is the same error with Mawile and Flareon

[Image: sinttulozvi.png]

Marschomp
[Image: marshtomp.gif][Image: marshtompback.gif]
[Image: marshtompsheet.png]

Combusken male
[Image: 256s.gif][Image: 256b.gif]
[Image: combuskensheet.png]

Female
[Image: combuskenfemale.gif][Image: combuskenfemaleback.gif]
[Image: combuskenfemalesheet.png]

(12-12-2010, 09:24 AM)Jefelin Wrote: The outlines of the head comes off in many frames is the same error with Mawile and Flareon

[Image: sinttulozvi.png]

Marschomp
[Image: marshtomp.gif][Image: marshtompback.gif]
[Image: marshtompsheet.png]

Combusken male
[Image: 256s.gif][Image: 256b.gif]
[Image: combuskensheet.png]

Female
[Image: combuskenfemale.gif][Image: combuskenfemaleback.gif]
[Image: combuskenfemalesheet.png]

Kk, fixing.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - DecaTilde - 12-12-2010

Another sheet coming your way. This time, it's Pidgeotto.
[Image: pidgeottobw.th.png]

I'll be more than happy to work on a sheet of Pidgeot, after the sprites are fixed. Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-12-2010

here is attack forme deoxys
[Image: 386b.gif]
[Image: attackdeoxysback.gif]
[Image: attackformdeoxyssheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-12-2010

[Image: pidgey.png][Image: rainy.png][Image: snowyr.png][Image: snoruntz.png][Image: glaie.png][Image: marshtomp.png][Image: combuskenmale.png][Image: comfemale.png][Image: deoxyss.png][Image: pidgeottol.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-12-2010

here are regirock and registeel
later ill post the animation sheets

REGIROCK
[Image: regirock.gif]
[Image: regirockback.gif]

REGISTEEL
[Image: registeel.gif]
[Image: registeelback.gif]

EDIT:
sheets
[Image: regirocksheet.png]
[Image: registeelsheet.png]

(12-12-2010, 12:06 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: Another sheet coming your way. This time, it's Pidgeotto.
[Image: pidgeottobw.th.png]

I'll be more than happy to work on a sheet of Pidgeot, after the sprites are fixed. Wink

This is great, but make sure you let me know. Cuz I'm doing all my sheets 2day or @ least all the ones I can. I'll do Pidgeot because I have to fix the errors.
(12-12-2010, 01:14 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [Image: pidgey.png][Image: rainy.png][Image: snowyr.png][Image: snoruntz.png][Image: glaie.png][Image: marshtomp.png][Image: combuskenmale.png][Image: comfemale.png][Image: deoxyss.png][Image: pidgeottol.png]

Make sure you don't log off, I'm about to post, Eevee, Gorebyss, Mewtwo and Hitmontop's sprite sheets.