The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-11-2010

Well here is Mamoswine (I have to add some pauses, but that due to time appear in the pack which I hope to be ready for today) Cool

Male shiny
[Image: 473s.gif][Image: 473sb.gif]

Female shiny
[Image: 473fs.gif][Image: 473fsb.gif]

@Misdreavus:
Well almost the front was fine, there is a pink dot and removes it, but the back had plenty of bad frames, parts of the sprites were literally meals, disappeared, gone, and I think it's because instead of adding transparency to eliminate the pink color and manually, which is very laborious and gives bad results, ripéalos friend again as I said, do not take more than 20 minutes and everyone will be grateful

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-11-2010

ok here is febas
later ill post mal/female milotic
[Image: febsd.gif]
[Image: gfebd.gif]
[Image: febassheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-11-2010

Adn Gible shiny

Male
[Image: 443s.gif][Image: 443sb.gif]

Female
[Image: 443fs.gif][Image: 443fsb.gif]

Well it is finally completed the 4 GEN Big Grin, please let me know soon if there is any problem, we need to take this opportunity to tell people who are dedicated to creating shinys Cry

Well you guys notice that the pack of 4 GEN is ready for download, if any problems do not hesitate to tell me.
Principal post, section packs LINK

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-11-2010

(12-11-2010, 12:20 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Adn Gible shiny

Male

Female

Well it is finally completed the 4 GEN Big Grin, please let me know soon if there is any problem, we need to take this opportunity to tell people who are dedicated to creating shinys Cry

Well you guys notice that the pack of 4 GEN is ready for download, if any problems do not hesitate to tell me.

all i noticed is that in the 4 en gallade gets his foot cut off, before it didnt
in 5 gen that ninja thing the basic stage kotama or whatever the same thing happes o him like gallade

(12-11-2010, 01:28 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 12:20 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Adn Gible shiny

Male

Female

all i noticed is that in the 4 en gallade gets his foot cut off, before it didnt
in 5 gen that ninja thing the basic stage kotama or whatever the same thing happes o him like gallade

I have reviewed and have no error, you do not know why you get errors, but I can assure you do not have.

Well continue with the 3 GEN
Here is Mudkip
[Image: mudkipp.gif][Image: mudkipback.gif]
[Image: mudkipsheet.png]

ok...
here are milotic male/female
male
[Image: nilotic.gif]
[Image: miloticback.gif]
[Image: malemiloticsheet.png]
female
[Image: femmiln.gif]
[Image: femmil.gif]
[Image: femalemiloticsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2010

I'll have to make icons later.

@Clowcardruler: I notice that your animations are really fast.

what do you mean?!

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2010

(12-11-2010, 02:59 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote: what do you mean?!

I mean the gif animation speed looks too fast.

of wht milotic
to me it still looks to slow!

My bad! I think it's my Firefox making it look fast. I looked at it in Internet Explorer and it's slow. Never mind.

Milotic that goes very fast (although that is no problem as I have lowered the speed), you will see Firefox is the only gifs correctly reproduced with a rate below 6, Chrome and Internet Explorer do not, so it's a problem browsers Wink

ok jefelin thanks
ya i saw it in firefox ahhhhhhh train reck, i usually use explorer i didnt now it goes so fast

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-11-2010

(12-11-2010, 11:10 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Well here is Mamoswine (I have to add some pauses, but that due to time appear in the pack which I hope to be ready for today) Cool

Male shiny
[Image: 473s.gif][Image: 473sb.gif]

Female shiny
[Image: 473fs.gif][Image: 473fsb.gif]

@Misdreavus:
Well almost the front was fine, there is a pink dot and removes it, but the back had plenty of bad frames, parts of the sprites were literally meals, disappeared, gone, and I think it's because instead of adding transparency to eliminate the pink color and manually, which is very laborious and gives bad results, ripéalos friend again as I said, do not take more than 20 minutes and everyone will be grateful

Kk, I'll get right on it

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-11-2010

Alright guys here's my next batch. I changed it up a little, Pidgey was easy, Pidgeotto was easier and Pidgeot's animation is as simple as they come so along w/ Wigglytuff, Jigglypuff and Clefable here they are:

Pidgeot:
[Image: Pidgeotanimated-1.gif] [Image: Pidgeotanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPidgeotanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPidgeotanimatedback.gif]

Pidgeotto:
[Image: Pidgeottoanimated-1.gif] [Image: Pidgeottoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPidgeottoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPidgeottoanimatedback.gif]

Pidgey:
[Image: Pidgeyanimated.gif] [Image: Pidgeyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPidgeyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPidgeyanimatedback.gif]

Clefable:
[Image: Clefableanimated-1.gif] [Image: Clefableanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyClefableanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyClefableanimatedback.gif]

Jigglypuff:
[Image: Jigglypuffanimated.gif] [Image: Jigglypuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyJigglypuffanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyJigglypuffanimatedback.gif]

Wigglytuff:
[Image: Wigglytuffanimated-1.gif] [Image: Wigglytuffanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyWigglytuffanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyWigglytuffanimatedback.gif]

Alright so there we are. Next up is: Zangoose, Seviper, Delcatty, Raichu(m + f), Snorlax and Cacnea line.

Edit: I'll start doing more Sprite Sheets Monday if not 2morrow, I may put up Eevee's 2night