The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-10-2010

And here's Beldum

I'll do next Metang and Metagross Smile

[Image: 374.gif] [Image: 374b.gif]
[Image: 374s.gif] [Image: 374sb.gif]
[Image: 374sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-10-2010

[Image: walrein.png][Image: clamperl.png][Image: lotad.png][Image: lombre.png][Image: ludicolomale.png][Image: ludifemale.png][Image: beldum.png][Image: sceptilebw.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 04:33 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote: And here's Beldum

I'll do next Metang and Metagross Smile

[Image: 374.gif] [Image: 374b.gif]
[Image: 374s.gif] [Image: 374sb.gif]
[Image: 374sheet.png]

Thanx Zekrom, if u can do Metagross next, that'd be awesome. Alright guys I've analyzed most of the animations and they come in 3 major categories.

1. Simple Animation - Which is basically a simple quick motion. Examples: Mismagius, Grumpig, Zapdos and Aerodactyl

2. Constant Repeat - Which is is a simple animation and a rare, which constantly repeat 2 or 3 times. Examples: Doredia, Jynx, Smoochum and Gorebyss

3. Scattered Animation - Which is the animation having @ least 3 different animation sequences and repeat them in different sequence order. Example: Mawile, Jigglypuff, Delcatty and Milotic.

Hope this helps, fellow workers

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-10-2010

@Misdreavous525: first Metang then Metagross ;D

Here's Metang
The back has another animation then the front Tongue

[Image: 375.gif] [Image: 375b.gif]
[Image: 375s.gif] [Image: 375sb.gif]
[Image: 375sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 05:24 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote: @Misdreavous525: first Metang then Metagross ;D

Here's Metang
The back has another animation then the front Tongue

[Image: 375.gif] [Image: 375b.gif]
[Image: 375s.gif] [Image: 375sb.gif]
[Image: 375sheet.png]

True, sometimes you have to be careful, some backs have a different sequence order of the front (very few but they exist)

@Misdreavous:
Great information, it sure will be useful to many people

Well guys here is Blaziken male (later female)
[Image: blazikena.gif][Image: blazikenback.gif]
[Image: blazikensheet.png]

and female Wink
[Image: blazikenfemale.gif][Image: blazikenfemaleback.gif]
[Image: blazikenfemsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-10-2010

Okay here's Mawile Complete

Mawile Sprites:
[Image: Mawileanimated-3.gif] [Image: Mawileanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyMawileanimated-2.gif] [Image: ShinyMawileanimatedback-1.gif]

Mawile Sprite Sheet:
[Image: MawileSpriteSheet-4.png]

Flareon and Eevee will come next

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - CCH - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 04:15 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 12:51 PM)CCH Wrote: Anyone planning to do Raichu or Snorlax? I saw that Pichu, Pikachu, and Munchlax have been done, so I was hoping their final forms would be completed soon too.

I was thinking of doing both, I can do them soon if you like

That would be awesome. I'm working on a little project and I need those two Pokemon to complete it. If I knew how to do these rips myself, I would, but you guys seem to have it all figured out, so I figured I'd ask here first.

(12-10-2010, 10:24 PM)CCH Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 04:15 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 12:51 PM)CCH Wrote: Anyone planning to do Raichu or Snorlax? I saw that Pichu, Pikachu, and Munchlax have been done, so I was hoping their final forms would be completed soon too.

I was thinking of doing both, I can do them soon if you like

That would be awesome. I'm working on a little project and I need those two Pokemon to complete it. If I knew how to do these rips myself, I would, but you guys seem to have it all figured out, so I figured I'd ask here first.

I'll rip them both next, do u need male or female Raichu? Nvm, I'll rip them both. Here's Flareon Complete:

Flareon sprites:
[Image: Flareonanimated-2.gif] [Image: Flareonanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyFlareonanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyFlareonanimatedback.gif]

[Image: FlareonSpriteSheet.png]

Eevee's up next

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-11-2010

(12-10-2010, 05:30 PM)Jefelin Wrote: True, sometimes you have to be careful, some backs have a different sequence order of the front (very few but they exist)

Really? Shy

If you can say me how many it has and the sequences, i can fix it
I haven't seen any difference Shy

Edit:
And here's Metagross
I think this time, it is correct ^^

[Image: 376r.gif] [Image: 376b.gif]
[Image: 376s.gif] [Image: 376sb.gif]
[Image: 376sheet.png]

Here's Castform
Next i'll doing the other Castform forms Wink

[Image: 351.gif] [Image: 351bl.gif]
[Image: 351s.gif] [Image: 351sb.gif]
[Image: 351sheet.png]

And here's Castform fire
[Image: 351fp.gif] [Image: 351fb.gif]
[Image: 351fsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-11-2010

@Zekrom101:
Jejej, did not say for your sprites, they are all perfect, but in general so that you have nothing more care Wink
Hey Castom fire is shiny, no? is that because you have not put in the template

@Misdreavus:
Mawile and Flareon are still errors, it would be better than you will rip again the way I told you, if you want I will do when you run the pack

@Everyone:
Could someone make shinys of Gible and Mamoswine are required to end the 4 GEN

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-11-2010

(12-11-2010, 07:40 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Jejej, did not say for your sprites, they are all perfect, but in general so that you have nothing more care Wink

Oh, i thought you meant in Metang back has missing a sequence Shy
Sry Shy
Quote:@Everyone:
Could someone make shinys of Gible and Mamoswine are required to end the 4 GEN

I think the problem is, that when one is recolored only one frame is recolored, the other are already normal, can you fix it?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-11-2010

Which is the sprite that has that problem? Blank

(12-11-2010, 09:25 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Which is the sprite that has that problem? Blank

all 4 gibles and Mamoswine male front, female back
When you recolor with GraphicsGale you see that only one frame is recolored Blank

(12-11-2010, 09:37 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 09:25 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Which is the sprite that has that problem? Blank

all 4 gibles and Mamoswine male front, female back
When you recolor with GraphicsGale you see that only one frame is recolored Blank

Well, I do not that happens, I tested and everything works fine, well anyway thanks for telling me I did not know so I'll have to Blank

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-11-2010

I have to fix Flareon's back which I did do. I just gotta recolor it again. It's just when you have 100 something frames I keep missing some. I thought I finally fixed Mawile. Still pink spots somewhere?