The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-08-2010

(12-08-2010, 08:21 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Well thanx to Jefelin first off for all the constructive criticism and here I present a perfect Voltorb Big Grin Voltorb Shiny will follow w/ Smoochum, Miltank, Clampearl and Jynx. All will also be Normal and Shiny. And of course I'll post the sheets. Thanx for all the help Jefelin Big Grin

[Image: Voltorbanimated-1.gif] [Image: Voltorbanimatedback.gif]

Yay! I'm so proud of myself Tongue

OK IM GETTING PISSED
LOOK AT THE SPREADSHEET ON GOOGE THAT JEFELIN IS TALKING ABOUT
EVEN IF YOU LOOK ON SPRITERS RESOUCE UNDER POKEMON BLACK YOU WILL SEE MY ANIMATION SHEETS OF VOLTORB AND ELECTRODE SO WHAT THE F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED VOLTORB AND ELECTRODE

I AHEV ALREADY DONE
MINUN
PLUSLE
VOLBEAT
ILLUMISE
SOLROC
LUNATONE
MILOTIC
DEOXYS (ATTACK)
I AHEV POSTED MOST OF THESE WITH THE ANIMATIONS AND SHEETS ON THEFORUM BUT THEY ARENT ON SO LATER ILL REPOST THEM I GUESS

I AM DOING
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
slowking
SO NO ONE ELSE DO THEM I AM GETTING ANGERED WITH THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THEIR LACK TO LOOK AT LISTS THAT WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT SINCE THIS DANG FORUM STARTED

IN FACT IT LOOKS LIKE U FREAKIN STOLE THAT VOLTORB FROM ME!

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-08-2010

(12-08-2010, 08:50 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(12-08-2010, 08:21 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Well thanx to Jefelin first off for all the constructive criticism and here I present a perfect Voltorb Big Grin Voltorb Shiny will follow w/ Smoochum, Miltank, Clampearl and Jynx. All will also be Normal and Shiny. And of course I'll post the sheets. Thanx for all the help Jefelin Big Grin

OK IM GETTING PISSED
EVEN IF YOU LOOK ON SPRITERS RESOUCE UNDER POKEMON BLACK YOU WILL SEE MY ANIMATION SHEETS OF VOLTORB AND ELECTRODE SO WHAT THE F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AHEV ALREADY DONE
MINUN
PLUSLE
VOLBEAT
ILLUMISE
SOLROC
LUNATONE
MILOTIC
DEOXYS (ATTACK)
I AHEV POSTED MOST OF THESE WITH THE ANIMATIONS AND SHEETS ON THEFORUM BUT THEY ARENT ON SO LATER ILL REPOST THEM I GUESS

I AM DOING
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
slowking
SO NO ONE ELSE DO THEM I AM GETTING ANGERED WITH THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND THEIR LACK TO LOOK AT LISTS THAT WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT SINCE THIS DANG FORUM STARTED

Okay dude I am so sorry, I'm just excited I was doing him for my show on youtube. AND I DIDN'T STEAL UR SPRITE, SO DON'T UR DARE ACCUSE ME OF THAT!
And FYI, just like when I put up a big list they are going to be taken. I'm sorry, but that's a lot and other people want to work on the sprites. Okay and I'm sorry, but Jefelin said most were done by Deneb and I thought they needed edits and your Voltorb is way faster then the games gif. He goes a lot slower.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-09-2010

(12-08-2010, 09:17 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

OK IM GETTING PISSED

I AHEV ALREADY DONE
MINUN
PLUSLE
VOLBEAT
ILLUMISE
SOLROC
LUNATONE
MILOTIC
DEOXYS (ATTACK)

I AM DOING
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
slowking

Okay dude I am so sorry, I'm just excited I was doing him for my show on youtube. AND I DIDN'T STEAL UR SPRITE, SO DON'T UR DARE ACCUSE ME OF THAT!
And FYI, just like when I put up a big list they are going to be taken. I'm sorry, but that's a lot and other people want to work on the sprites. Okay and I'm sorry, but Jefelin said most were done by Deneb and I thought they needed edits and your Voltorb is way faster then the games gif. He goes a lot slower.

ya but i have been posting my list everyday and plus i have previously posted all the animations i just need the sheets so everyone knows i have done these

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 01:08 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote:

OK IM GETTING PISSED

I AHEV ALREADY DONE
MINUN
PLUSLE
VOLBEAT
ILLUMISE
SOLROC
LUNATONE
MILOTIC
DEOXYS (ATTACK)

I AM DOING
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
slowking

ya but i have been posting my list everyday and plus i have previously posted all the animations i just need the sheets so everyone knows i have done these

I'm really sorry I won't do it again. I also thought u were doing Hitmontop are you still? Cuz if not I'll do him. Here's my next two and I will have the sheets for Jynx, Miltank and Smoochum 2morrow

Jynx:
[Image: Jynxanimated-1.gif] [Image: Jynxanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyJynxanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyJynxanimatedback.gif]

Miltank:
[Image: Miltankanimated-1.gif] [Image: Miltankanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMiltankanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMiltankanimatedback.gif]

Alright I'm off to bed, Sheets and Clampearl are next and more to follow

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-09-2010

@Kazuma:
Yes I'm Spanish, why do you say?

@Misdreavus:
Well Misdreavus, I see that my support has improved, but I do not think I've done much attention and that translates into mistakes, but the frames are well have errors in pixels, the edges look pink background (it is very easy to remove the transparency as I said, if you do it manually will not be good and such errors), plus other relatively large error is the speed between the frames, your sprites are eternally slow, I recommend a generous 6-speed, but sometimes have to mix speeds, creating breaks and use other speeds, and is practiced more exhaustively step by step what I said, if you do your sprites will be just as good as mine (using the programs I use myself), also uses "Restore to background "as a means of refreshment in the frames, that will prevent errors, and as a graphic plugin Softrasterizer thus do not come out pixelated sprites.

Another thing, try not to make rips that are already made, unless with errors, it will be a waste of time, I'm telling you that Miltank, Miltank I did a long time and is perfect, and that yours has errors so I think that the only sprite that if it is to Jynx, mood anyway and now you say go step by step what I said is the only way you'll get it right Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 07:25 AM)Jefelin Wrote: @Kazuma:
Yes I'm Spanish, why do you say?

@Misdreavus:
Well Misdreavus, I see that my support has improved, but I do not think I've done much attention and that translates into mistakes, but the frames are well have errors in pixels, the edges look pink background (it is very easy to remove the transparency as I said, if you do it manually will not be good and such errors), plus other relatively large error is the speed between the frames, your sprites are eternally slow, I recommend a generous 6-speed, but sometimes have to mix speeds, creating breaks and use other speeds, and is practiced more exhaustively step by step what I said, if you do your sprites will be just as good as mine (using the programs I use myself), also uses "Restore to background "as a means of refreshment in the frames, that will prevent errors, and as a graphic plugin Softrasterizer thus do not come out pixelated sprites.

Another thing, try not to make rips that are already made, unless with errors, it will be a waste of time, I'm telling you that Miltank, Miltank I did a long time and is perfect, and that yours has errors so I think that the only sprite that if it is to Jynx, mood anyway and now you say go step by step what I said is the only way you'll get it right Wink

Sorry Jefelin I think I just got excited, so is Smoochum okay? And I thought Jynx was a good speed too? Because I felt like 6 was too fast, I was trying to make their speeds close to the games

I guess I'll try to revamp, my next six are:
Blissey(revamped), Eevee, Flareon, Mewtwo, Gorebyss and Mawile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-09-2010

Just keep trying, you'll see how soon you are going well, just tell you that if you do not correct no sheets for the post in the main, mostly out of respect for people who can use them, because they are evil.
And again following my every step, it is true that 6 some sprites may seem fast, however uses 7, most of it will be slow

And Smoochom also has the same errors

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-09-2010

And here's Spheal Smile

Then i'll do Sealeo and Walrein Wink

[Image: 363a.gif] [Image: 363b.gif]
[Image: 363s.gif] [Image: 363sb.gif]
[Image: 363sheet.png]

And last fixed of Deneb, Taillow
[Image: 276.gif][Image: 276b.gif]

Thanks Zekrom, your sprites as wonderful as ever, and I will add to the list now.
Hey what the problem was the shiny back of Giratina, it solved already?

EDIT:
Well I watched this Spheal, and you'll see it's great just to be repeated twice the same sequence, it is not necessary and makes it hard to sprite, so I suggest you delete it, repeat it only if the number of moves changes, eg if it moves 3 times the first time, and then when moving 4 repeated movements and stuff, but if the sequence is the same it is unnecessary to repeat it twice, So instead of having 98 frames, will have 49 Wink

(12-09-2010, 09:47 AM)Jefelin Wrote: And last fixed of Deneb, Taillow
[Image: 276.gif][Image: 276b.gif]

Thanks Zekrom, your sprites as wonderful as ever, and I will add to the list now.
Hey what the problem was the shiny back of Giratina, it solved already?

EDIT:
Well I watched this Spheal, and you'll see it's great just to be repeated twice the same sequence, it is not necessary and makes it hard to sprite, so I suggest you delete it, repeat it only if the number of moves changes, eg if it moves 3 times the first time, and then when moving 4 repeated movements and stuff, but if the sequence is the same it is unnecessary to repeat it twice, So instead of having 98 frames, will have 49 Wink

I still have to fix it, thanx for reminding me Jefelin it'll be solved 2day. And all the other Hoen by Deneb are fine then?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 01:29 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

OK IM GETTING PISSED

I AHEV ALREADY DONE
MINUN
PLUSLE
VOLBEAT
ILLUMISE
SOLROC
LUNATONE
MILOTIC
DEOXYS (ATTACK)

I AM DOING
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
slowking

I'm really sorry I won't do it again. I also thought u were doing Hitmontop are you still? Cuz if not I'll do him. Here's my next two and I will have the sheets for Jynx, Miltank and Smoochum 2morrow

Jynx:

Miltank:

u can do hitmontop if you would like Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 09:47 AM)Jefelin Wrote: EDIT:
I know, ok then i'll do them repaet once Wink

Ok here with one repeat and not twice
[Image: 363ba.gif] [Image: 363b.gif]
[Image: 363s.gif] [Image: 363sb.gif]

(12-09-2010, 10:00 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 01:29 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-08-2010, 08:50 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote: OK IM GETTING PISSED

I AHEV ALREADY DONE
MINUN
PLUSLE
VOLBEAT
ILLUMISE
SOLROC
LUNATONE
MILOTIC
DEOXYS (ATTACK)

I AM DOING
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Stantler
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
slowking

Jynx:

Miltank:

u can do hitmontop if you would like Smile

Big Grin Thanx

Alright from Jefelin's perfection approval, here's the end of my perfect Jynx rip Big Grin I'm gonna put it all 2gether.

[Image: JynxSpriteSheet.png]

Here's my next two:

Blissey Revamp:
[Image: Blisseyanimated-2.gif] [Image: Blisseyanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyBlisseyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBlisseyanimatedback.gif]

Clampearl:
[Image: Clampearlanimated-1.gif] [Image: Clampearlanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyClampearlanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyClampearlanimatedback-1.gif]

Next posted will be: Flareon, Eevee, Gorebyss, Mawile, Hitmontop and Mewtwo

Well here is Treecko
[Image: treecko.gif][Image: treeckoback.gif]
[Image: treeckosheet.png]

PVery SadThere is a problem with the forum, not create a new page to another user to write another post, say you have to be two post two different users so that the growth is a problem because many messages are not until later, if someone could fix it, thanks

Misdreavus congratulations, you've worked hard to reach here, this is your first Rip is perfect, keep it and hope that even better, oh and added back to the sheet Wink

Sceptile
[Image: sceptile.gif][Image: sceptileback.gif]
[Image: arrrrr.png]

(12-09-2010, 12:41 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Misdreavus congratulations, you've worked hard to reach here, this is your first Rip is perfect, keep it and hope that even better, oh and added back to the sheet Wink

Sceptile
[Image: sceptile.gif][Image: sceptileback.gif]
[Image: sceptilesheet.png]

Thanx Jefelin Big Grin

Oh and what do u think of the Blissey revamp and Clampearl?