The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 11:09 AM)Jefelin Wrote: I told you when you posted the shinys of these shinys starters were wrong, you donĀ“t fixed anything (just remove the optimization errors), they were just full of errors in sequences and frames, so now they are correct through the work of Zekrom101 Wink

You told me Shaymin was wrong so I fixed it, so basically my starter shinys were a waste of my time? Fabulous.........Defeated

On a positive note, my next batch:

[Image: ShinyFroslassanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyFroslassanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraptoranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraptorfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStaraptorfemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraviaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStaraviaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStaraviafemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStaraviafemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStarlyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStarlyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyStarlyfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyStarlyfemaleanimatedback.gif]

Also I'll be adding Leafeon to my five shinys and Staravia Male front needs to be ripped again it has no feet in half on the frames

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 12-04-2010

For some reason Mamoswine's back has a lot less sprites than its front
Probably because of its shoulder that sticks out in the front I guess.
[Image: mamoswinefrontm.gif][Image: mamoswinebackm.gif]
[Image: mamoswineiconmale.png]
Edit:
[Image: icon1e.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 11:49 AM)Ploaj Wrote: For some reason Mamoswine's back has a lot less sprites than its front
Probably because of its shoulder that sticks out in the front I guess.
[Image: mamoswinefrontm.gif][Image: mamoswinebackm.gif]
[Image: mamoswineiconmale.png]

Ploaj can I ask u to rip a couple sprites for my friend, plz?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 11:27 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: ... and Staravia Male front needs to be ripped again it has no feet in half on the frames
I don't unterstand, Staravia have it's feets, where's the problem?

And here's Torterra:
[Image: 389u.gif] [Image: 389b.gif]
[Image: 389s.gif] [Image: 389sb.gif]
[Image: 389sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-04-2010

This one is great, just perfect,
@Misdreavus:
Well I do not see any error in Staravia, or did you mean Staraptor?
it anyway none of these have no error, at least I do not see Blank

And female
[Image: weavilefemale.gif][Image: weavilefemaleback.gif]
[Image: weavilefemsheet.png]

(12-04-2010, 11:57 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 11:27 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: ... and Staravia Male front needs to be ripped again it has no feet in half on the frames
I don't unterstand, Staravia have it's feets, where's the problem?

And here's Torterra:
[Image: 389u.gif] [Image: 389b.gif]
[Image: 389s.gif] [Image: 389sb.gif]
[Image: 389sheet.png]

Yeah thanx Jefelin, yeah Staraptor, d'oh Tongue
(12-04-2010, 12:23 PM)Jefelin Wrote: This one is great, just perfect,
@Misdreavus:
Well I do not see any error in Staravia, or did you mean Staraptor?
it anyway none of these have no error, at least I do not see Blank

And female
[Image: weavilefemale.gif][Image: weavilefemaleback.gif]
[Image: weavilefemsheet.png]

OH n Jefelin, can u do Tangrowth next plz?
My next batch:

[Image: ShinyGalladeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGalladeanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGlaceonanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGlaceonanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyLeafeonanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLeafeonanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMespritanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMespritanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyUxieanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyUxieanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyYanmegaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyYanmegaanimatedback.gif]

Okay, I wanted to do the whole lake trio, but Azelf needs fixing. He has way too many errors. Next up for me is: Weavile, Dusknoir, Heatran, Regigigas, Dialga and Palkia.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 12-04-2010

[Image: icon1qi.png][Image: icon2qe.png]
@Misdeavous525
Sure, I will rip a few sheets for you.

Here's my next batch:

[Image: ShinyDialgaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDialgaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyDusknoiranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDusknoiranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyHeatrananimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHeatrananimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPalkiaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPalkiaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyRegigigasanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyRegigigasanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyWeavileanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyWeavileanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyWeavilemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyWeavilemaleanimatedback.gif]

Now I'll take a little break

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-04-2010

Wow, thanks for your great work Misdreavus is great everything Big Grin
One thing, Azelf will have to rip again, as we have said many mistakes, and Palkia as well, (it is not detract from the work of Deneb, in fact he did a good job but nevertheless most of their sprites have problems and as there are many and have no sheets I think the best bet is to make to make it all cool)

PVery Sad I will rip Tangrowth and other tomorrow, I think within a day or two the 4 GEN will be completed, then I'll create the pack and by the following, which in my case is the 3 GEN Tongue

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-04-2010

Empoleon sheet is fixed on site now!
[Image: galladeq.png][Image: mesprit.png][Image: uxie.png][Image: obmamle.png][Image: abomasnowfemale.png][Image: glaceonc.png][Image: grotle.png]

(12-04-2010, 05:07 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Wow, thanks for your great work Misdreavus is great everything Big Grin
One thing, Azelf will have to rip again, as we have said many mistakes, and Palkia as well, (it is not detract from the work of Deneb, in fact he did a good job but nevertheless most of their sprites have problems and as there are many and have no sheets I think the best bet is to make to make it all cool)

PVery Sad I will rip Tangrowth and other tomorrow, I think within a day or two the 4 GEN will be completed, then I'll create the pack and by the following, which in my case is the 3 GEN Tongue

Do you mind if I recolor Palkia after it's re-ripped and I saw it yeah when recoloring it

My next batch:

[Image: ShinyBibarelfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBibarelfemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBibarelmaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBibarelmaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBidooffemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBidooffemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBidoofmaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBidoofmaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyChinglinganimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChinglinganimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGlameowanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGlameowanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPuruglyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPuruglybackanimated.gif]

And so to my stupidity I ripped the shiny luvdisc and didn't notice until right when I was about to post it.
[Image: mamoswinefrontf.gif][Image: mamoswinebackf.gif]
[Image: mamoswineficon.png]
[Image: luvdiscfront.gif][Image: luvdiscback.gif]
[Image: luvdiscfronts.gif][Image: luvdiscbacks.gif]
[Image: luvdiscicon.png]

(12-04-2010, 09:36 PM)Ploaj Wrote: And so to my stupidity I ripped the shiny luvdisc and didn't notice until right when I was about to post it.
[Image: mamoswinefrontf.gif][Image: mamoswinebackf.gif]
[Image: mamoswineficon.png]
[Image: luvdiscfront.gif][Image: luvdiscback.gif]
[Image: luvdiscfronts.gif][Image: luvdiscbacks.gif]
[Image: luvdiscicon.png]

Thanx a lot for the Luvdisc rip and ur Mamoswine female has a random black shape in it, I'd fix that

[Image: sweatdrop4.gif] Whoops, I use those black markers to mark where the animation repeats.
[Image: mamoswinefrontf.gif]
Sorry for double post but i'm experiencing diverticulitis with TSR right now

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Lee Dewyze - 12-05-2010

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!^^ iam back(?)What a great job you've done!!!! you finished the 5th generation and now going on to other generation!!!! sorry iam not arround before and sorry iam back but i think iam not going to rip sprites anymore anyaways Best Wishes!!! to this sprite project!!!! good luck!!! >.<