The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 01:04 PM)Jefelin Wrote: You are perfect Zekrom, yes most of Deneb sprites have the odd error, although I have not reviewed all the other starters so thank you.
Well I'm going to get to work, jejej Tongue

Thank you! Smile

OK and Prinplup

[Image: 394s.gif] [Image: 394b.gif]
[Image: 394s.gif] [Image: 394sb.gif]
[Image: 394sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-03-2010

Yanmega is a single Pokemon you'll see why I say this.

This is perfect Prinplup great job friend

Here we go, It's amazing, I bet you wish that no other Pokemon has this many frames and all integrated into a single sequence

Yanmega
[Image: yanmega.gif][Image: yanmegaback.gif]
Sheet
Snover male
[Image: snover.gif][Image: snoverback.gif]
[Image: snoversheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-03-2010

Empoleon:
[Image: 395b.gif] [Image: 395b.gif]
[Image: 395s.gif] [Image: 395sb.gif]
[Image: 395sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-03-2010

Snover female
[Image: snoverfem.gif][Image: snoverfemback.gif]
[Image: snoverfemsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-03-2010

Just an FYI, we still need Ambipom's male sheet.
[Image: dusknoir.png][Image: froslassj.png][Image: kricketunefemale.png][Image: piplupt.png][Image: prinplup.png][Image: yanmega.png][Image: snovermale.png][Image: snoverfemale.png][Image: empoleon0.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 07:19 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 07:26 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Also Zekrom101 you forgot your credit tag and you used system font?

oh, i'll add the credits Shy
Yes the System font, is it forbidden or what?

@ Clowcardruler:
Sry i haven't seen it Shy

So will you do Kricketune female or should i make it?

dont worry about it i under stand i just blew a gasket becasue i was just about to post them, just next time please check my list.
here are...
GALLADE
[Image: 4750.gif]
[Image: galladeback.gif]
[Image: galladesheet.png]
MESPRIT
[Image: 481l.gif]
[Image: mespr.gif]
[Image: mespritsheet.png]
UXIE
[Image: 480r.gif]
[Image: uxieback.gif]
[Image: uxiesheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - No1s_perfectt - 12-03-2010

Hi did anyone ever get a chance to make a shiny Skarmory? .-.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-04-2010

Abomasnow male
[Image: abomasnow.gif][Image: abomasnowback.gif]
[Image: abomasnowsheet.png]

Female
[Image: abomasnowfem.gif][Image: abomasnowback.gif]
[Image: abomasnowfemsheet.png]

Glaceon
[Image: glaceonx.gif][Image: glaceonback.gif]
[Image: glaceonsheet.png]

Do not know about you but I'm cold and I start to make up pokemon of ice, cold Unsure

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-04-2010

And here's Grotle

[Image: 388.gif] [Image: 388b.gif]
[Image: 388sy.gif] [Image: 388sb.gif]
[Image: 388sheet.png]

I've made an error on Empoleon's sheet, i've wrote #385 but Empoleon number is #395, so here's the correct sheet:
[Image: 395sheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-04-2010

(12-03-2010, 12:21 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 11:57 AM)albertos Wrote: Sorry for the delay, had some time ago, but I could not put them here
More unown:
[Image: Unown_J_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_K_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_L_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_L_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_M_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_M_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_N_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_N_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_O_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_O_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_P_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_P_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_Q_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_Q_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_R_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_R_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_S_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_S_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_T_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_T_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_U_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_U_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_V_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_V_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_W_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_W_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_X_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_X_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_Y_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_Y_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_Z_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_Z_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_%21_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_%21_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Unown_%3F_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Unown_%3F_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]

Most of your Unown have a white line on the right site, can you fix them?
your last A-I have the same problem

Edit:
OK Jefelin said we must rip the starters again, so i've done Piplup Smile

[Image: 393l.gif] [Image: 393b.gif]
[Image: 393s.gif] [Image: 393sb.gif]
[Image: 393sheet.png]

I already did Piplup Defeated Why'd u make Shiny Version?

The sheets are fine, but redoing the Shiny Versions is wasting our time, I did Turtwig-Empoleon shiny version

Also my next five after the Starly line n Froslass are Yanmega, Mesprit, Uxie, Gallade and Glaceon

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 10:39 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: I already did Piplup Defeated Why'd u make Shiny Version?

The sheets are fine, but redoing the Shiny Versions is wasting our time, I did Turtwig-Empoleon shiny version

I did the Shinys just for fun and they took just one minute Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 10:45 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 10:39 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: I already did Piplup Defeated Why'd u make Shiny Version?

That's great but I had already fixed the errors with the sprites before I made them shiny and posted them. It seems like mine aren't good enough, even though that isn't the case. Can u just do the sheets?

(12-04-2010, 10:52 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

That's great but I had already fixed the errors with the sprites before I made them shiny and posted them. It seems like mine aren't good enough, even though that isn't the case. Can u just do the sheets?

We must rip the starters animations again, because they have several errors and do them like before, who cares?

(12-04-2010, 11:04 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 10:52 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

We must rip the starters animations again, because they have several errors and do them like before, who cares?

I do I fixed the errors in my shiny animations and your redoing my work, just do the regular animations and the sheet. What's so wrong w/ not doing the shiny forms? I fixed them and they don't need to be redone

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-04-2010

I told you when you posted the shinys of these shinys starters were wrong, you donĀ“t fixed anything (just remove the optimization errors), they were just full of errors in sequences and frames, so now they are correct through the work of Zekrom101 Wink

Weavile male
[Image: weavile.gif][Image: weavileback.gif]
[Image: weavilesheet.png]