The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 12-01-2010

OK I think I'll have time tomorrow to actually do something but I have a question.
Is anyone else aware that all of our animation rips have a different palette than what they are supposed to?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-01-2010

here is probopass
[Image: 476.gif]
[Image: proboback.gif]
[Image: probopasssheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-01-2010

@ A.J Nitro:
AJ Thanks for telling me, but I think it is all right, look, it seems are the same frames but are actually in different positions, several millimeters but if you want a correct animation should use all these frames.
[Image: mantykesheet.png]

Here is Lickilicky Tongue
[Image: lickilicky.gif][Image: lickilickyback.gif]
[Image: lickilickysheet.png]

Electivire
[Image: electivire.gif][Image: electivireback.gif]
[Image: electiviresheet.png]

Magmortar
[Image: magmortar.gif][Image: magmortarback.gif]
[Image: magmortarsheet.png]

Magnezone
[Image: magnezone.gif][Image: magnezoneback.gif]
[Image: magnezonesheet.png]

Gliscor
[Image: gliscor.gif][Image: gliscorback.gif]
[Image: gliscorsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-01-2010

Alright here's: Ambipom female, Buneary, Probopass and Skorupi

[Image: ShinyAmbipomfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyAmbipomfemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBunearyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBunearyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyProbopassanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyProbopassanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinySkorupianimated.gif] [Image: ShinySkorupianimatedback.gif]

Alright next four for me are: Lickilicky, Magmortar, Magnezone and Electivire

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-01-2010

@ Jefelin: The Mantkye poses only look different because of the spacing is different. I looked at the sheet and those poses are the same. It's up to you, though.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 12-01-2010

(12-01-2010, 12:24 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: @ Jefelin: The Mantkye poses only look different because of the spacing is different. I looked at the sheet and those poses are the same. It's up to you, though.

The spaces are the same and the dimensions as well, and I think that's why you're confused because as I said before (and as you well say) the frames are the same the only thing that varies is the horizontal position (left and right) believe that postee image demonstrated that do not match.
If you want I can remove the rows you say but the animation will go wrong, as it is is perfect, I looked around (animation, frames, sheet) and is perfect Surprise

Giratina Altered form
[Image: giratina.gif][Image: giratinaback.gif]
[Image: giratinasheey.png]

and origin form
[Image: giratinaoriginform.gif][Image: giratinaoriginformback.gif]
[Image: giratinaoriginformsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 12-01-2010

Here's Lickilicky, Gliscor, Magmortar, Magnezone and Electivire:

[Image: ShinyElectivireanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyElectivireanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGliscoranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGliscoranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyLickilickyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLickilickyanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMagmortaranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMagmortaranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMagnezoneanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMagnezoneanimatedback.gif]

Alrighties I'll take a little break Tongue

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 12-01-2010

@ Jefelin: I'm sure removing the rows I said won't make that much of the difference. Like I said before, the sheet can have two different animations One for the tilting and one for the wings flapping. Just say to play those two rows twice, then go to the rare animation (wing flapping).

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-01-2010

Hey Jefelin, is the Gliscor male or female?

Gliscor no gender difference Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 12-01-2010

(12-01-2010, 03:52 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Gliscor no gender difference Wink
Oh, i reversed it with Gligar ^^"

[Image: probopass.png][Image: lickilicky.png][Image: electivire.png][Image: magmortar.png][Image: magnezone.png][Image: gliscory.png][Image: altered.png][Image: origin.png]

I thought I'd be a little festive, so I made Christmas sprites of; Cherrim, Leafeona and Shaymin.

[Image: PoinsettiaCherrimanimated.gif]

[Image: PoinsettiaLeafeonanimated.gif]

[Image: PointsettiaShayminanimated.gif] [Image: PointsettiaShayminanimatedback.gif]

And I finally see what was wrong with the Shiny Shaymin, so I fixed it:

[Image: ShinyShayminanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyShayminanimatedback-1.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-01-2010

here is leafeon
[Image: 470.gif]
[Image: leafeonback.gif]
[Image: leafeonsheet.png]
is leafeon showing up
HAPPY DECEMBER
lol Big Grin

I WANT CHEESE
WHY CANT THEY MKE A CHEESE POKEMON