The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 12:01 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 09:13 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Kibago back and shiny back
[Image: 610bd.gif][Image: 610sb.gif]

Well now complete the Pokédex Isshu, there are 2 or 3 and is 100% shinys
Ok here are two of them:

[Image: 559s.gif] [Image: 559sb.gif]
[Image: 618s.gif] [Image: 618sb.gif]

But i can't recolor Reshiram, it's the same problem like Zoroark, jefelin can you do it? Smile

EDIT: @Misdreavous525 i don't know that you would recolor Zuruggu, sry Shy

It's done who cares? Tongue

FYI, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterrra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Priplup and Prinplup are all recolored. I'll post them once I'm finished w/ Empoleon.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Deneb87 - 11-27-2010

Hi to all,

i've uploaded all the gif here

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-27-2010

Thank you very much guys, were missing, it did not know you had problems with Reshiram, then I do and I'll post it Wink

Well here is Chatot
[Image: chactot.gif][Image: chactotback.gif]
[Image: chactotsheet.png]

Not for nothing, but most of Sinnoh starter has optimization problems and mistakes (were the first who made Deneb), I think it would be better that me to make them for you recolored, but I will leave to the end because I want to rip those who have not been ripped, sorry Shy

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 12:24 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Thank you very much guys, were missing, it did not know you had problems with Reshiram, then I do and I'll post it Wink

Well here is Chatot
[Image: chactot.gif][Image: chactotback.gif]
[Image: chactotsheet.png]

Not for nothing, but most of Sinnoh starter has optimization problems and mistakes (were the first who made Deneb), I think it would be better that me to make them for you recolored, but I will leave to the end because I want to rip those who have not been ripped, sorry Shy

Don't worry I know they had problems which is why it took so long, but they've been fixed Tongue And after ur done Reshiram, if you could do; Hippowdon, Drapion, Carnivine, Lumineon, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Magmortar, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Probopass, Gallade, Froslass and the lake trio. Plz? Shy
Well here are the Sinnoh starters, fixed and shinitized XD

Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra:

[Image: ShinyTurtwiganimated.gif] [Image: ShinyTurtwiganimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGrotleanimated2.gif] [Image: ShinyGrotleanimatedback2.gif]

[Image: ShinyTorterraanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyTorterraanimatedback.gif]

Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape:

[Image: ShinyChimcharanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChimcharanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMonfernoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMonfernoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyInfernapeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyInfernapeanimatedback.gif]

And finally, Piplup, Prinplup and Empoleon:

[Image: ShinyPiplupanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPiplupanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPrinplupanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPrinplupanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyEmpoleonanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyEmpoleonanimatedback.gif]

They were are; Empoleon was the biggest pain but is fixed and there they are.

Edit: Fixing Grotle, damnit........

Edit: Fixed Big Grin
Next on my list:

Luxio(both), Luxray(male), Budew, Roserade(both), Combee(both), Vespiquen, Shellos(both), Gastrodon(both), Ambipom(female), Drifloon, Driftblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Gible(both), Garchomp(male), Croagunk(both), Toxicroak(both), Chatot, Togekiss, Azelf, Dialga, Shaymin(both) and Cresselia.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 12:43 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Luxio(both), Luxray(male), Budew, Roserade(both), Combee(both), Vespiquen, Shellos(both), Gastrodon(both), Ambipom(female), Drifloon, Driftblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Gible(both), Garchomp(male), Croagunk(both), Toxicroak(both), Chatot, Togekiss, Azelf, Dialga, Shaymin(both) and Cresselia.

Hey, hey, hey, slower, i would like to do some, too! ;P

I've already done some:

Croagunk:
Male
[Image: 453ms.gif] [Image: 453msb.gif]
Female
[Image: 453fs.gif] [Image: 453fsb0.gif]

Toxicroak:
Male
[Image: 454ms.gif] [Image: 454msb.gif]
Female
[Image: 454fs.gif] [Image: 454fsb.gif]

Togekiss:
[Image: 468s.gif] [Image: 468sb.gif]

EDIT: fixed the white lines Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 11-27-2010

im gonna try to finish all the sinnoh ones i have started today which are
Manaphy
Uxie
Mesprit
Leafeon
Gallade
Probopass
Burmy (all formes)
Wormadam (all formes)
Mothim
and i plan to finish the oter region nes i have started tomorow which are
Milotic
Kricketot
Kricketune
Slowking
Hitmontop
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
Stantler
Snubbull
Granbull
Quilfish
Corsola
Delibird
Chinchou
Natu
Xatu (male female)
Sudowoodo

here is heatran
[Image: 485c.gif]
[Image: heatranback.gif]
[Image: heatransheet.png]

(11-27-2010, 01:35 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 12:43 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Luxio(both), Luxray(male), Budew, Roserade(both), Combee(both), Vespiquen, Shellos(both), Gastrodon(both), Ambipom(female), Drifloon, Driftblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Gible(both), Garchomp(male), Croagunk(both), Toxicroak(both), Chatot, Togekiss, Azelf, Dialga, Shaymin(both) and Cresselia.

Hey, hey, hey, slower, i would like to do some, too! ;P

I've already done some:

Croagunk:
Male
[Image: 453ms.gif] [Image: 453msb.gif]
Female
[Image: 453fs.gif] [Image: 453fsb0.gif]

Toxicroak:
Male
[Image: 454ms.gif] [Image: 454msb.gif]
Female
[Image: 454fs.gif] [Image: 454fsb.gif]

Togekiss:
[Image: 468s.gif] [Image: 468sb.gif]

Hey thanx for telling me Tongue Luckily I didn't start yet. I did Luxio and finishing Luxray now, but Shaymin and Skymin are next followed by Mismagius, Combee and Vespiquen
Here are Luxio and Luxray male:

[Image: ShinyLuxiomaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLuxiomaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyLuxrayanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLuxrayanimatedback.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 11-27-2010

here is manaphy
[Image: 490.gif]
[Image: manaphyback.gif]
[Image: manaphysheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-27-2010

Never thought I'd say this but I think this is going too fast and I think it's bad, you will see many of the sprites I have not yet reviewed and unfortunately most of them have errors, so do not think it is still advisable to recolor, I appreciate your effort and Misdreavous525 desire puts him but I have to say that these are bad shinys animation sequences are wrong and they have the odd error in frames, so expect to be ripped again Surprise

(11-27-2010, 02:31 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Never thought I'd say this but I think this is going too fast and I think it's bad, you will see many of the sprites I have not yet reviewed and unfortunately most of them have errors, so do not think it is still advisable to recolor, I appreciate your effort and Misdreavous525 desire puts him but I have to say that these are bad shinys animation sequences are wrong and they have the odd error in frames, so expect to be ripped again Surprise

Well I fixed the Sinnoh starters and even b4 I recolor I check them for errors. I know Luxray had erros, so did Monferno, Empoleon and Grotle.

Here are Shaymin and Skymin:

[Image: ShinyShayminanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyShayminanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinySkyminanimated.gif] [Image: ShinySkyminanimatedback.gif]

But yes I'll take a break, since Jefelin I understand what you're saying

But is that those who had already been bad, so we'll make them again (and some more)

(11-27-2010, 12:19 PM)Deneb87 Wrote: Hi to all,

i've uploaded all the gif here

Your page is great but it is a bit unnecessary because Zekrom created one that does the same, however is very good especially the graphics and so on, I congratulate you

And Reshiram Shiny and Isshu´s Pokedex COMPLETE 100%
[Image: 643s.gif][Image: 643sb.gif]
Thank you very much to everyone who helped with the shinys and those who have made good rips, and we only have 4 generations XDD

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 02:31 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Never thought I'd say this but I think this is going too fast and I think it's bad, you will see many of the sprites I have not yet reviewed and unfortunately most of them have errors, so do not think it is still advisable to recolor, I appreciate your effort and Misdreavous525 desire puts him but I have to say that these are bad shinys animation sequences are wrong and they have the odd error in frames, so expect to be ripped again Surprise

OK, i understand, say when we can start recolor Wink

(11-27-2010, 02:54 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:

OK, i understand, say when we can start recolor Wink

Aren't u gonna put up Shaymin and Skymin? Sad

(11-27-2010, 03:04 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Aren't u gonna put up Shaymin and Skymin? Sad

Man let me a little bit time Rolleyes

It's now on the Site Wink
(11-27-2010, 02:38 PM)Jefelin Wrote: And Reshiram Shiny and Isshu´s Pokedex COMPLETE 100%
[Image: 643s.gif][Image: 643sb.gif]
Thank you very much to everyone who helped with the shinys and those who have made good rips, and we only have 4 generations XDD

Yes, we've finished the 5. gen Big Grin
Gongratulation too all helper! Smile

You can recolor the ones I've ripped, also of Ploaj and Clowcardruler therefore all are correct Smile

And Shaymin has several errors in the frames as there are some blank should have the sprite, the Skymin is perfect Wink