The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 11-26-2010

[Image: mimejr.png][Image: combeefem.png][Image: combeemale.png][Image: vesp.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-26-2010

Just an FYI guys, my first shinys for Sinnoh will be none other then the; Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup lines.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xavier Belial - 11-26-2010

Manectric and Walrein plz! Big Grin
They'r my faves =D

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - No1s_perfectt - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 07:14 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Alright guys here's my last batch of Unonova, Zekrom will be doing Reshiram and Maggyo and we'll be done Unonova. *cheers* Big Grin So anyway here's the second to last post of Unonova shinys:

[Image: ShinyBaoppuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBaoppuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyHiyuppuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHiyuppuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPururiruFanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPururiruFanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPururiruManimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPururiruManimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedAutumn.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedAutumnback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSpring.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSpringback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSummer.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSummerback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedWinter.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedWinterback.gif]

[Image: ShinyYanappuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyYanappuanimatedback.gif]

OKay there we are, now I'll be taking my Shiny Recolors up to Sinnoh Tongue
(11-26-2010, 06:58 PM)No1s_perfectt Wrote: Hello, i was wondering if i could put in a request for a shiny Skarmory.

I was gonna focus on Sinnoh, but I'll do it for you.

Awesome! thanks Genki ^_^

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 08:27 PM)No1s_perfectt Wrote:
(11-26-2010, 07:14 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Alright guys here's my last batch of Unonova, Zekrom will be doing Reshiram and Maggyo and we'll be done Unonova. *cheers* Big Grin So anyway here's the second to last post of Unonova shinys:

[Image: ShinyBaoppuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBaoppuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyHiyuppuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHiyuppuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPururiruFanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPururiruFanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPururiruManimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPururiruManimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedAutumn.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedAutumnback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSpring.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSpringback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSummer.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSummerback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedWinter.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedWinterback.gif]

[Image: ShinyYanappuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyYanappuanimatedback.gif]

OKay there we are, now I'll be taking my Shiny Recolors up to Sinnoh Tongue
(11-26-2010, 06:58 PM)No1s_perfectt Wrote: Hello, i was wondering if i could put in a request for a shiny Skarmory.

I was gonna focus on Sinnoh, but I'll do it for you.

Awesome! thanks Genki ^_^

Of course if noone has ripped it yet, I'll have to ask someone becuz I'm not the best @ rips, just recolors Tongue

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 11-26-2010

OK once I finish what I am currently working on I will actually have time to rip something tonight and then I thought to myself why not just take requests. So from now on i am doing Pokemon ripping request.
My List
1) Grovle
2) Skarmory
3) Manectric
4) Walrein
I'll get to work on them later.

(11-26-2010, 09:37 PM)Ploaj Wrote: OK once I finish what I am currently working on I will actually have time to rip something tonight and then I thought to myself why not just take requests. So from now on i am doing Pokemon ripping request.
My List
1) Grovle
2) Skarmory
3) Manectric
4) Walrein

Then I'll make them shiny XP

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - bakasta - 11-26-2010

thank you guys for the hard work , I really don't know how to express my thanks Shy

why don't you guys concentrate on the final evolution first Question especially salamence and tyranatar

thanks again Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 11-26-2010

Will do and also I think i have enough done that I can stat with the ripping expect something in about an hour or so. :p
Edit:
[Image: PEA0318_a.jpg] I am really tired from ripping grovyle, It took two hours, the pink code made animget take A LOT of useless shots not to mention grovle's animation. Here's how it goes
N=Normal Animation S=Special Animation
NNSNSNN Repeat 142 Frames!!!
I think ripping it my old way would have went better but oh well.
I will make the sheet later but here's the animations. Uhhg I'm going to sleep good tonight.
[Image: grovleback.gif][Image: grovlefront.gif]
And after grovyle i've got Skarmory hopefully it will be easier.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Light Venusaur - 11-27-2010

(11-26-2010, 11:33 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Will do and also I think i have enough done that I can stat with the ripping expect something in about an hour or so. :p
Edit:
[Image: PEA0318_a.jpg] I am really tired from ripping grovyle, It took two hours, the pink code made animget take A LOT of useless shots not to mention grovle's animation. Here's how it goes
N=Normal Animation S=Special Animation
NNSNSNN Repeat 142 Frames!!!
I think ripping it my old way would have went better but oh well.
I will make the sheet later but here's the animations. Uhhg I'm going to sleep good tonight.
[Image: grovleback.gif][Image: grovlefront.gif]
And after grovyle i've got Skarmory hopefully it will be easier.
Thanx for that (just waiting for the sprite sheet now).
Also, I've made a winter version of your Snivy's final evo....I hope that you didn't mine me doing it.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xavier Belial - 11-27-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:37 PM)Ploaj Wrote: OK once I finish what I am currently working on I will actually have time to rip something tonight and then I thought to myself why not just take requests. So from now on i am doing Pokemon ripping request.
My List
1) Grovle
2) Skarmory
3) Manectric
4) Walrein
Thank you Big Grin
I know it's not much...but I want to contribute with something.
Here's something that never made it to B/W:
[Image: Mno.gif]
It's MissingNo's mobile sprite =D
Note that I didn't make this (yeah, I wish I did) I found it around the Internets. Nothing official, just something fan-made.
It would be cool if MissingNo made it to the 5th Gen, right?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ton - 11-27-2010

That's fantastic.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-27-2010

Well here is Happiny
[Image: happiny.gif][Image: happinyback.gif]
[Image: happinysheet.png]

Wow, and I think there are only 3 shinys of Isshu: Zuruggu, Maggyo and Reshiram, besides the back of Kibago and shiny (I think this what can I do as Ploaj not think so)

Kibago back and shiny back
[Image: 610bd.gif][Image: 610sb.gif]

Well now complete the Pokédex Isshu, there are 2 or 3 and is 100% shinys

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-27-2010

Well here's Zuruggu:

[Image: ShinyZurugguanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyZurugguanimatedback.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 09:13 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Kibago back and shiny back
[Image: 610bd.gif][Image: 610sb.gif]

Well now complete the Pokédex Isshu, there are 2 or 3 and is 100% shinys
Ok here are two of them:

[Image: 559s.gif] [Image: 559sb.gif]
[Image: 618s.gif] [Image: 618sb.gif]

But i can't recolor Reshiram, it's the same problem like Zoroark, jefelin can you do it? Smile

EDIT: @Misdreavous525 i don't know that you would recolor Zuruggu, sry Shy