The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-25-2010

My last batch for now and I'm off to bed. Here's Shinpora, Swanna and Desumasu.

[Image: ShinyDesumasuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDesumasuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShinporaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyShinporaanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinySwannaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinySwannaanimatedback.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-25-2010

(11-25-2010, 02:08 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: My last batch for now and I'm off to bed. Here's Shinpora, Swanna and Desumasu.

Man your a machine! Surprise
I haven't the time to do so many!

Man let me also do some xD
I will make Hatooboo and Kenhorou (m+f), or is someone working on them? Tongue

EDIT: and on you Shiny Oobemu is a little color error

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-25-2010

Soon I'll post a Drifloon and its evolution, I am impressed with the work of Misdreavus, just give a big thank you because he will soon be ready pack of 5 GEN obviously I appreciate also others who are reoloreando sprites, but is that the friend is a machine MISDREAVUS recolor, just what this project needs as it is very large Gonna Puke

Zekrom, thanks to observe possible errors in the sprites, you could solve this error in color? Smile

Drifloon
[Image: drifloon.gif][Image: drifloonback.gif]
[Image: drifloonsheet.png]

Drifblim
[Image: drifblim.gif][Image: drifblimback.gif]
[Image: drifblimsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-25-2010

(11-25-2010, 07:09 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Soon I'll post a Drifloon and its evolution, I am impressed with the work of Misdreavus, just give a big thank you because he will soon be ready pack of 5 GEN obviously I appreciate also others who are reoloreando sprites, but is that the friend is a machine MISDREAVUS recolor, just what this project needs as it is very large Gonna Puke

Zekrom, thanks to observe possible errors in the sprites, you could solve this error in color? Smile

OK here is the correct Wink
[Image: 606sb.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-25-2010

The front is good right?
I think what has happened is that he has confused the front blades with the back (are the same but are arranged differently)
Thank you very much Zekrom101 Smile

(11-25-2010, 07:54 AM)Jefelin Wrote: The front is good right?
I think what has happened is that he has confused the front blades with the back (are the same but are arranged differently)
Thank you very much Zekrom101 Smile

Yes the front is ok Wink

And the next shinys:
[Image: 520s.gif] [Image: 520sb.gif]
[Image: 521sf.gif] [Image: 521sfb.gif]
[Image: 521sm.gif] [Image: 521smb.gif]

Wow, I love those shiny birds, you also have been great, great job Zekrom Big Grin

Well here is Buneary
[Image: buneary.gif][Image: bunearyback.gif]
[Image: bunearysheet.png]

Lopunny
[Image: lopunny.gif][Image: lopunnyback.gif]
[Image: lopunnysheet.png]

Good news for all, Paradox (pokemon-project) has developed a cheat to put the pink background in this way can rip sprites smoothly and more quickly

With Desmume, go to "Tools -> View Layers" and uncheck "Main BG 3." Now activate the following Action Replay

0600C000 DDDDDDDD
0600C004 DDDDDDDD
0600C008 DDDDDDDD
0600C00B DDDDDDDD
0600C00F DDDDDDDD
0600C013 DDDDDDDD
0600C017 DDDDDDDD
0600C01A DDDDDDDD
0600C01E DDDDDDDD
0600C022 DDDDDDDD

Credit to Paradox of Pokemon Project Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 11-25-2010

sorry guys, i havent been around latly (setting up thanksgiving Sad )
eitheer tonight or tomorrow ill start blowing out all my sheets and animations strating with the legendaries i did in sinnoh = phione, manaphy, heatran, regigigas, cresselia, uxie and azelf

(11-25-2010, 09:39 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote: sorry guys, i havent been around latly (setting up thanksgiving Sad )
eitheer tonight or tomorrow ill start blowing out all my sheets and animations strating with the legendaries i did in sinnoh = phione, manaphy, heatran, regigigas, cresselia, uxie and azelf

Ok I understand, well, I wait your rips, I think I can cum up there as very well Clowcardruler Wink

Mismagius
[Image: mismagius.gif][Image: mismagiusback.gif]
[Image: mismagiussheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 11-25-2010

Keep up the good work, guys!

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 11-25-2010

I can't Thank You Enough Jefelin for that code now I can rip 8 time faster but not today because today is thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving people who celebrate it Smile

And Basurao shiny Smile

Red:
[Image: 550reds.gif] [Image: 550redsb.gif]

Blue:
[Image: 550blues.gif] [Image: 550bluesb.gif]

I understand, well, have fun at the party in your country and thanks Smile

Honchkrow
[Image: honchkrow.gif][Image: honchkrowback.gif]
[Image: honchkrowsheet.png]

I will be out for a while, I wish I could rip Starly female, but I have to go now, so then I will, encourage everyone XD

Starly male
[Image: starly.gif][Image: starlyback.gif]
[Image: starlysheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-25-2010

(11-25-2010, 06:19 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-25-2010, 02:08 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: My last batch for now and I'm off to bed. Here's Shinpora, Swanna and Desumasu.

Man your a machine! Surprise
I haven't the time to do so many!

Man let me also do some xD
I will make Hatooboo and Kenhorou (m+f), or is someone working on them? Tongue

EDIT: and on you Shiny Oobemu is a little color error

Um if you could put my Jynx rip on the site too, that'd be awesome
Okay this was a request from someone, so here's Shiny Scizor

[Image: ShinyScizoranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyScizoranimatedback.gif]

Alright now back to Unonova Tongue

And the next Smile

[Image: 568s.gif] [Image: 568sb.gif]
[Image: 569s.gif] [Image: 569sb.gif]