The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 10:52 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote: And the next:

[Image: 603s.gif] [Image: 603sb.gif]
[Image: 604s.gif] [Image: 604sb.gif]

These had already done rafa Cute, but hey thanks anyway and great job Zekrom Wink

Well here is Bidoof male, later female
[Image: 399.gif][Image: 399b.gif]
[Image: bidoofsheet.png]

And female
[Image: bidooffemale.gif][Image: bidooffemaleback.gif]
[Image: bidooffemalesheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-23-2010

Alrighty here are the Ranku and Gochi line backs:

[Image: ShinyDaburananimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyRankurusuanimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyYunirananimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGochimiruanimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyGochimuanimatedback.gif]

Okay now I'll move on, I'm glad I finally have ur approval Jefelin and thanx for the help Big Grin

I also figured out the error w/ Yanakkie and Baokkie gifs we have. Someone combined the frames instead of replacing them, because of this it won't even let you recolor the pallet. I'm fixing it now and I'll have them up ASAP along w/ Hiyakkie

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 12:01 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Alrighty here are the Ranku and Gochi line backs:

[Image: ShinyDaburananimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyRankurusuanimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyYunirananimatedback.gif]

Okay now I'll move on, I'm glad I finally have ur approval Jefelin and thanx for the help Big Grin

I also figured out the error w/ Yanakkie and Baokkie gifs we have. Someone combined the frames instead of replacing them, because of this it won't even let you recolor the pallet. I'm fixing it now and I'll have them up ASAP along w/ Hiyakkie

I'm glad you're getting success in your work, just good advice, You have a little more orderly, and publishes the fronts and backs together Wink

Well here is Bibarel male, later female
[Image: bibarel.gif][Image: bibarelback.gif]
[Image: bibarelsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 12:32 PM)Jefelin Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 12:01 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Alrighty here are the Ranku and Gochi line backs:

Okay now it isn't letting me see the color map after I fixed it, wtf?

I'm glad you're getting success in your work, just good advice, You have a little more orderly, and publishes the fronts and backs together Wink

will do from now on and I'll fix Yanakkie, Baokkie, Hiyakkie and post both front and back shiny

(11-23-2010, 12:38 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

will do from now on and I'll fix Yanakkie, Baokkie, Hiyakkie and post both front and back shiny

Not necessary and I have optimized, I've got my future pack optimized and reviewed by me Tongue

[Image: 512q.gif][Image: 514g.gif]
[Image: 516.gif][Image: 512b.gif]
[Image: 514b.gif][Image: 516b.gif]

I hope to serve you ;P

And Bibarel female
[Image: 400f.gif][Image: 400fb.gif]
[Image: bibarelfemsheet.png]

(11-23-2010, 12:51 PM)Jefelin Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 12:38 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:

Not necessary and I have optimized, I've got my future pack optimized and reviewed by me Tongue

[Image: 512q.gif][Image: 514g.gif]
[Image: 516.gif][Image: 512b.gif]
[Image: 514b.gif][Image: 516b.gif]

I hope to serve you ;P

And Bibarel female
[Image: 400f.gif][Image: 400fb.gif]
[Image: bibarelfemsheet.png]

Thanx Jefelin, you just saved me a lot of work Tongue

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 11:22 AM)Jefelin Wrote:

These had already done rafa Cute, but hey thanks anyway and great job Zekrom Wink
What? Oh i see, but i've detected on rafa's an color error by the Lightings Wink

Okay here are; Yanakkie, Baokkie and Hiyakkie

[Image: ShinyYanakkieanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyYanakkieanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyBaokkieanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyBaokkieanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyHiyakkieanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyHiyakkieanimatedback-1.gif]

It took a while, but I finished Big Grin
(11-23-2010, 03:17 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 11:22 AM)Jefelin Wrote:

What? Oh i see, but i've detected on rafa's an color error by the Lightings Wink

Why didn't u put my Gochimiru, Gochimu, Daburan and Yuniran shiny fronts on the site?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 11-23-2010

Jefelin, where's Starly?
[Image: starmale.png][Image: starapotrfemale.png][Image: bidoofmale.png][Image: bidooffemale.png][Image: bibarmale.png][Image: bibarelfemlae.png]

Here's Choroneko Big Grin

[Image: ShinyChoronekoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChoronekoanimatedback.gif]

And the Dokkora line:

[Image: ShinyDokkoraanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDokkoraanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyDotekkotsuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDotekkotsuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyRoopushinanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyRoopushinbackanimated.gif]

(11-23-2010, 07:10 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Here's Choroneko Big Grin

[Image: ShinyChoronekoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChoronekoanimatedback.gif]

And the Dokkora line:

[Image: ShinyDokkoraanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDokkoraanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyDotekkotsuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDotekkotsuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyRoopushinanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyRoopushinbackanimated.gif]

Just picking up a few odds and ends, missing from the site:

[Image: ShinyDoryuuzuanimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyHihidarumaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyIshizumaianimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyKurumiruanimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyMoguryuuanimatedback.gif] [Image: ShinyOtamaroanimatedback.gif]

Wow, I'm really contributing huh? Here's the Mebukijinka Quad:

[Image: ShinyMebukijikaSpringanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMebukijikaSpringanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMebukijikaSummeranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMebukijikaSummeranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMebukijikaAutumnanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMebukijikaAutumnanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMebukijikaWinteranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMebukijikaWinteranimatedback.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-24-2010

I've done the darumas yesterday afternoon, but post them now, because yesterday afternoon my Internet-Connection was down Shy

[Image: 554s.gif] [Image: 554sb.gif]
[Image: 555s.gif] [Image: 555sb.gif]
[Image: 555darumas.gif] [Image: 555darumasb.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - albertos - 11-24-2010

more:
[Image: Tesshiido_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Tesshiido_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Komatana_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Komatana_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
[Image: Emonga_NB_brillante.gif][Image: Emonga_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-24-2010

Wow thanks Misdreavous525 , you're a machine, great job with all these shinys and distinction and follows and will soon complete the 5 GEN and the same goes for you Zekrom101, it is becoming all too great Smile Tongue Big Grin

@A.J Nitro:
These days I have little time and Starly's hard to rip, so I'll do when you're a little less busy Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-24-2010

(11-23-2010, 04:24 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Why didn't u put my Gochimiru, Gochimu, Daburan and Yuniran shiny fronts on the site?

Sry i didn't see them, there were on the the last post on site 60 and i didn't that you've edited your, post, sry
But now they're on the Site Wink

Edit: Thanks Jefelin! Big Grin