The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-22-2010

My sprite sheet is perfect, only you to index it

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-22-2010

(11-22-2010, 05:58 PM)Jefelin Wrote: My sprite sheet is perfect, only you to index it

Explain to me how I messed it up, I'm really confused. My Desukan recolor is next and it'll be perfect I promise

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 11-22-2010

There English names are, how do I put this, well childish. Snivy? Oshawott? TEPIG?!!?! I liked the fan made names better actually except wotter
I guess I'll get used to them I kinda like Oshawott because I like the letter O.
Also are we gonna redo icons with English names?
Edit:
Well here I guess.
[Image: icon1bb.png][Image: icon2z.png][Image: icon3z.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-22-2010

Okay well here are Shiny Doredia(again) and Shiny Desukan. *puts on blindfold and prepares for firing squad* Tongue

[Image: ShinyDorediaanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyDorediaanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyDesukananimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDesukananimatedback.gif]

Here's; Marakacchi, Gochi back and Gochimiru front

[Image: ShinyMarakacchianimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMarakacchianimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGochimiruanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGochirezeruanimatedback.gif]

I'll post the Ranku line shiny 2morrow

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-23-2010

OK, I congratulate these recolored are great, but now there is another problem, who has given you permission to modify my sprites?, all of these fronts are modified and therefore incorrect because it does not match the normal sprites, an example, Desukan has 164 frames and this has 86 frames, why you changed?, you only had to recolour anything else.

As for the backs I have nothing to say except that they are perfect, please do not modify the sprites, because they are exactly like the original game, so I say go back to recolor these fronts or not accepted, the but me and I will not and I will be recolored again.

These new names are horrible, especially the Mijumaru, Oshawott?Embarassed, what is this Angry

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-23-2010

So Jefelin which Sprites from Misdreavous525 should i add to the collection? Question

And i like the German names: Tsutarja = Serpifeu , Pokabu = Floink , Mijumaru = Ottaro Big Grin

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-23-2010

wow, are great, too bad that the spanish are the same as in english, hey I wonder why the names change so much is that in each country are called different

Well, the sprites that are correct only the backs, which are modified front

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 08:07 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Well, the sprites that are correct only the backs, which are modified front

Ok, done Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-23-2010

(11-23-2010, 08:07 AM)Jefelin Wrote: wow, are great, too bad that the spanish are the same as in english, hey I wonder why the names change so much is that in each country are called different

Well, the sprites that are correct only the backs, which are modified front

I used the animated sprites I got from here on the site, so if Desukan has less frames it must have been the person who did the animated sprite. Did you do it?

Nvm I understand here's Desukan revamped:

[Image: ShinyDesukananimated-1.gif]

That it is accurate, thanks, I was cool Big Grin Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Kieran - 11-23-2010

I was just wondering if anyone had the Scizor sheet. I want to make a shiny scizor. If the shiny has already been done please can someone show me where to find it? (Or if you're really fast could you rip and make the shiny scizor for me?) Thanks Big Grin

(11-23-2010, 09:17 AM)Kieran Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone had the Scizor sheet. I want to make a shiny scizor. If the shiny has already been done please can someone show me where to find it? (Or if you're really fast could you rip and make the shiny scizor for me?) Thanks Big Grin

I'm sorry but I'm focused on the 4 GEN, in addition, I do not shinys (only those with problems), and is not yet ready for some Pokémon sheet, sorry Sad

Well here is Staraptor male, later female
[Image: staraptors.gif][Image: staraptorback.gif]
[Image: staraptorsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-23-2010

Okay here's my next three, after I do Daburan, Yuniran, Gochimiru and Gochimu, I'll do the backs

Doredia, Rankurusu and Marakacchi are done:

[Image: ShinyDorediaanimated-2.gif] [Image: ShinyMarakacchianimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyRankurusuanimated.gif]

Here's the rest of the Gochi and Ranku line:

[Image: ShinyDaburananimated.gif] [Image: ShinyYunirananimated.gif]

[Image: ShinyGochimiruanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyGochimuanimated.gif]

(11-23-2010, 09:46 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Okay here's my next three, after I do Daburan, Yuniran, Gochimiru and Gochimu, I'll do the backs

Doredia, Rankurusu and Marakacchi are done:

[Image: ShinyDorediaanimated-2.gif] [Image: ShinyMarakacchianimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyRankurusuanimated.gif]

All are luxury, great job and finally I give you my congratulations (I think I served my help), keep it up you are helping on this project Wink

Well here is Staraptor female
[Image: 398f.gif][Image: staraptorfemaleback.gif]
[Image: staraptorfemsheet.png]

And the next:

[Image: 603s.gif] [Image: 603sb.gif]
[Image: 604s.gif] [Image: 604sb.gif]