The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-19-2010

Pendoraa
[Image: pendoraa.gif][Image: pendoraaback.gif]

Meguroko
[Image: meguroko.gif][Image: megurokoback.gif]

Warubiru
[Image: warubiru.gif][Image: warubiruback.gif]

Warubiaru
[Image: warubiaru.gif][Image: warubiaruback.gif]

Marakacchi
[Image: marakacchi.gif][Image: marakacchiback.gif]

Zuruzukin
[Image: zuruzukin.gif][Image: zuruzukinback.gif]

Chobomaki
[Image: chobomaki.gif][Image: chobomakisheet.gif]

And Monozu
[Image: monozu.gif][Image: monozuback.gif]

And I think they are all animated sprites that were not (in fact I ripped from the ground because to me it is easier and more comfortable, ie they are my rips, but the sheets belonging to others), I am going to rip back to Pokabu since it seems was probleamas and I'll post the front of Kurumiru Jarvis was because the errors in the pixels, and I think that there is nothing left except shinys

Re-Ripped
Chaobuu
[Image: chaobuu.gif][Image: chaobuuback.gif]

Kurumiru front
[Image: kurumiru.gif]

I do go that fast without having to make sheets, I surprised even myself Tongue

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-19-2010

(11-19-2010, 08:51 AM)Jefelin Wrote: And I think they are all animated sprites that were not (in fact I ripped from the ground because to me it is easier and more comfortable, ie they are my rips, but the sheets belonging to others), I am going to rip back to Pokabu since it seems was probleamas and I'll post the front of Kurumiru Jarvis was because the errors in the pixels, and I think that there is nothing left except shinys

We also missing Burungeru male + female, they aren't animated at all.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-19-2010

(11-19-2010, 10:39 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 08:51 AM)Jefelin Wrote: And I think they are all animated sprites that were not (in fact I ripped from the ground because to me it is easier and more comfortable, ie they are my rips, but the sheets belonging to others), I am going to rip back to Pokabu since it seems was probleamas and I'll post the front of Kurumiru Jarvis was because the errors in the pixels, and I think that there is nothing left except shinys

There is only the back of Kibago and Ploaj told me he will do it, so I'll end up with no instructions sheets that I still have

5 GEN COMPLETE

@Zekrom101
And Clowncardruler did, or I think :/
EDIT: It is true, but only the back now i do it

Burungeru male and female backs
[Image: burungeruback.gif][Image: burungerubackfemale.gif]
Is there anything else?

Just wish luck to those who are reoloreando the shinys, encouragement friends will soon be 100% complete this generation ;P

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-19-2010

(11-19-2010, 10:48 AM)Jefelin Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 10:39 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:

There is only the back of Kibago and Ploaj told me he will do it, so I'll end up with no instructions sheets that I still have

5 GEN COMPLETE

@Zekrom101
But i didn't find the Front of them!? Question
And i didn't find Kibago front...

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-19-2010

Next up on the list for me is; Ambipom! Big Grin

[Image: Ambipomanimated.gif] [Image: Ambipomanimatedback.gif]

[Image: AmbipomSpritesheet-1.png]
(11-19-2010, 10:54 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 10:48 AM)Jefelin Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 10:39 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote: [quote='Jefelin' pid='336208' dateline='1290174694']
And I think they are all animated sprites that were not (in fact I ripped from the ground because to me it is easier and more comfortable, ie they are my rips, but the sheets belonging to others), I am going to rip back to Pokabu since it seems was probleamas and I'll post the front of Kurumiru Jarvis was because the errors in the pixels, and I think that there is nothing left except shinys

5 GEN COMPLETE

@Zekrom101
But i didn't find the Front of them!? Question
And i didn't find Kibago front...

[/quote/]

[Image: Burunkeruanimated.gif] [Image: Burunkerumaleanimated.gif]

There you go. We missing anymore?

EDIT: [Image: Kibagoanimated.gif]

And there's Kibago

Wuaoh This one I has been great, I congratulate you for your work, keep it up and added to the list of Deneb Wink

Here is Kibago front (fixed by me)
[Image: kibago.gif]

That is fast ja,ja,ja

EDIT:
I've looked at the list and did Deneb will not be the same Sad (this explains the big jump in quality) but good staff is appreciated, keep it up friend Smile

Well I've optimized your permission and has been great
[Image: ambipomanimated.gif][Image: ambipomanimatedback.gif]

(11-19-2010, 11:03 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: [Image: Burunkeruanimated.gif] [Image: Burunkerumaleanimated.gif]

There you go. We missing anymore?

EDIT: [Image: Kibagoanimated.gif]

And there's Kibago
Super Thanks! Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-19-2010

(11-19-2010, 11:12 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Wuaoh This one I has been great, I congratulate you for your work, keep it up and added to the list of Deneb Wink

Here is Kibago front (fixed by me)
[Image: kibago.gif]

That is fast ja,ja,ja

Srry for the double post, just trying to do my best. Any comments on my Ambipom rip?

Next to Shinys Smile

[Image: 634s.gif] [Image: 634sb.gif]
[Image: 635s.gif] [Image: 635sb.gif]

(11-19-2010, 01:43 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote: Next to Shinys Smile

[Image: 634s.gif] [Image: 634sb.gif]
[Image: 635s.gif] [Image: 635sb.gif]

Nice Big Grin I call Shiny Kerudio, as long as noone else has

(11-19-2010, 02:01 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Nice Big Grin I call Shiny Kerudio, as long as noone else has

I will do it next Wink

And the next 2:
[Image: 639s.gif] [Image: 639sb.gif]
[Image: 640s.gif] [Image: 640sb.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Joalsses - 11-19-2010

Hello guys!I really love your work here!your are doing an amazing job!
Jefelin,I think your the best here(but everyone here s great!) and rip the animations perfectly,not to fast and not to slow.So,I would like to know if you can rip togepi,togetic and togekiss animations,I would be very happy if you made them ^^
But I will understand if you cannot make them Smile
Sorry for any grammar mistake,sometimes Im not very good with english :/

I have been luxury friend, go on, hopefully soon complete the shinys of 5 GEN Tongue

One thing, Birijion front is the fix, because the first had the wrong pallet

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Joalsses - 11-19-2010

Hi!I just wrote a reply,but lost it TT~TT
So,I think all of you are making a ver amazing job here,
But I think that you Jefelin,is the best,animate the pokemons not to slow,and not to fast,and wanna know if you could animate the toge family(togepi,togetic and togekiss) for me *~*
I will understand if you cant,but it would make my day if you can Cute
Bye!

(11-19-2010, 02:36 PM)Joalsses Wrote: Hi!I just wrote a reply,but lost it TT~TT
So,I think all of you are making a ver amazing job here,
But I think that you Jefelin,is the best,animate the pokemons not to slow,and not to fast,and wanna know if you could animate the toge family(togepi,togetic and togekiss) for me *~*
I will understand if you cant,but it would make my day if you can Cute
Bye!

@Joalsses:
Thank you for your words, I like that people value the work of the people, so thanks again.
Well it is more likely that the next generation to rip is the 4 th (is what is winning in the poll WAH), so Togepi and Togetic will have to wait a bit, although I have already noted, erp Togekiss is the first Pokemon it ripe for the 4 th gen, just wait a few days that I still have a few things done.