The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 11-18-2010

(11-18-2010, 10:01 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Who's left of the 5th gen? I'll have to make icons later.
um.. two pages ago i posted randoroso and toruerosu, i fixed the mess up, but you never made the sheets

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 11-18-2010

Oh sorry, I made the icons already for those two sheets, but my internet died at the time. I'll have to post them later for you since I'm in school now.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-18-2010

Only 3 of my templates, Birijion, Reshiram and Zekrom, but then there are 3 more than Deneb I'll have to make (and do not know if I will have to rip from scratch) in addition to this will be animated the Pokemon that have no animation and the shinys, or is that nearly 5 GEN is finished, but as you see have been some loose ends, although I do not take long to do this, the sheets will be ready for today.

It is my only sprite that was a mistake on pallets, forgive me but it was one of the first, here is fixed, also I have to apologize for the sheet, but I can not do anything, Bijuron only a single sequence and is very long (Zekrom Reshiram and despite having several also have a very long animation)

Bijuron (front fixed)
[Image: bijuron.gif]
[Image: bijuronsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Altron10 - 11-18-2010

Here Washibon
[Image: 627s.gif]
[Image: 627sb.gif]

Wargle
[Image: 628s.gif]
[Image: 628sb.gif]

And Zekrom (but i'm not sure if the light who appear have the correct color)
[Image: 644s.gif]
[Image: 644sb.gif]

EDIT:

Added also Janovy,
[Image: 496s.gif]
[Image: 496sb.gif]

Jarooda
[Image: 497s.gif]
[Image: 497sb.gif]

and Embuoh

[Image: 500s.gif]
[Image: 500sb.gif]

Now i'm doing also Futachimaru and Daikenki

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 11-18-2010

Reshiram
[Image: reshiramsheet.png]

and Zekrom (my last sheet this generation, but now I will make those Deneb87)
[Image: zekromsheet.png]

Sheets that I have left are the 5 generation, please no one to make, I will do it
Clefairy
Cleffa
Glameow
Kyogre
Nosepass
Purugly
Regice
Swablu
Wynaut

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-18-2010

What's about the missing animations, like Chaobu and koromori???

Well now just going to talk about it, I'll finish the sheet of munna, and I will have to rip to Musharna and Koromori (since they are full of errors in the frames) once finished with these 3, I will focus on encourage all missing, so I think patience is not long ago, in a day or two everything will be ready

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 11-18-2010

(11-18-2010, 12:55 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Well now just going to talk about it, I'll finish the sheet of munna, and I will have to rip to Musharna and Koromori (since they are full of errors in the frames) once finished with these 3, I will focus on encourage all missing, so I think patience is not long ago, in a day or two everything will be ready

Ok Smile

I just wanted to know Cool

At lat, I had rip Munna (In the end I had to rip Munna from zero, I've also encountered problems)
[Image: munna.gif][Image: munnaback.gif]
[Image: munnasheet.png]

Mushaana
[Image: mushaana.gif][Image: mushaanaback.gif]
[Image: mushaanasheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 11-18-2010

I call Ambipom, Blissey, Weavile, Mismagius, Togekiss and Jynx since I'm currently working on them. I'm pretty sure someone did Ambipom animated, but I'll do the sheet and animation.

Well, hard work, and I hope you come out great Wink (but I'll have them again Cry )

And finally Koromori
[Image: koromori.gif][Image: koromoriback.gif]
[Image: koromorisheet.png]

I think this was the last, if I missed any tell someone, and tomorrow will begin to animate the pokemon that have no animation, I'm exhausted today, good luck to all Smile

Yeah my 1. Shiny recolor Cute

[Image: 638s.gif] [Image: 638sb.gif]
Can someone check, if it is correct? Shy

Edit: And here is Koromori Shiny Smile
[Image: 527s.gif] [Image: 527sb.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 11-18-2010

More icons! And don't mind some of the names being different. That's what Serebii called them. Possible English names, maybe? And with that, I do believe we are done with the 5th gen rips! Big Grin What do ya say? Should we start with the first gen?
[Image: torunerosu.png][Image: randorosu.png][Image: diglett.png][Image: dugtrio.png][Image: crimgan.png][Image: terrakion.png][Image: virizion.png][Image: reshiramd.png][Image: zekrom.png][Image: munna.png][Image: musharna.png][Image: koromori.png]

@Zekrom101:
You were great, superb, however as you're starting I suggest you be careful with the color of the outlines (also changed many times)

@A.J Nitro:
Wow, finally all the icons of the 5 GEN, the remaining good shinys and to animate those who are not animated.
Well I told you long ago that I will focus on the generation that wins in the survey that I put in WAH (forum to which I belong) and so far is winning the 4, followed by the 3, so it is very likely to be one of those two next to do Cool

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Fizzy Bubbles - 11-18-2010

I can help on shiny recoloring. Let me start with any Gen V pokemon that currently don't have shiny recolors.