The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 10-29-2010

It is good that there is no such program, the only way to do this is as I do or some similar way, I repeat that can not be drawn animations with any program since the sprites are made of parts and nothing else.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 05:40 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(10-29-2010, 05:02 PM)Jefelin Wrote: @gabrielwoj:
Well if you're looking to rip graphics rom, already been done and it seems that all the sprites were made up of parts.
There are no ready-made animations, will you be able to unite and encourage you all?
And I don´t use NO$Gba but Desmume 0.9.6 and I think the pallets aren´t only good if not perfect, and the result is 100% original, and if everything is bad as you say better to leave the project to wait for you this is done, is an option Angry

@A.J. Nitro:
Yes, there is something wrong with that?

Well okay, if you guys passed some program I could help, but I don't like to do as Animget sorry!
Well, good luck there
Well, don't get mad Sad

no we will get mad, how can you just prance in to our thread and say our animations are wrong and we are doing it wrong, just leave our thread if you have a problem, becasue if you can use animget im sorry thats the only ay just like Jefelin said >Sad

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - TomGuycott - 10-29-2010

I was wondering if anyone had Kirikizan on their to-do list anytime soon. This guy:

[Image: Spr_5b_625.png]

Not to push you or anything, but I'm very excited to see it, even though he seems rather stoic.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 10-30-2010

@KingTomNidocott:
Ok, I'll do, but wait a bit, sorry

Well here's Dasutodasu Sick Big Grin

[Image: dasutodasusheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - gabrielwoj - 10-30-2010

(10-29-2010, 07:02 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(10-29-2010, 05:40 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote:
(10-29-2010, 05:02 PM)Jefelin Wrote: @gabrielwoj:
Well if you're looking to rip graphics rom, already been done and it seems that all the sprites were made up of parts.
There are no ready-made animations, will you be able to unite and encourage you all?
And I don´t use NO$Gba but Desmume 0.9.6 and I think the pallets aren´t only good if not perfect, and the result is 100% original, and if everything is bad as you say better to leave the project to wait for you this is done, is an option Angry

@A.J. Nitro:
Yes, there is something wrong with that?

Well okay, if you guys passed some program I could help, but I don't like to do as Animget sorry!
Well, good luck there
Well, don't get mad Sad

no we will get mad, how can you just prance in to our thread and say our animations are wrong and we are doing it wrong, just leave our thread if you have a problem, becasue if you can use animget im sorry thats the only ay just like Jefelin said >Sad

I didn't said that, I only said there are some emulators with wrong pallets, not if your works are wrong...
NO$GBA have an wrong pallet, for an example

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 10-30-2010

Well here Gobito, later Gorugu
[Image: gobito.gif][Image: gobitoback.gif]
[Image: gobitosheet.png]

@gabrielwoj:
I know what you mean, anyway I believe you I do not understand me, and I say it again one last time.
Do not use NO$Gba but Desmume and pallets are properly, and finally there is no way to extract the animations, just mine or similar, I think that this will end the discussion.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 10-30-2010

(10-30-2010, 08:24 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Well here Gobito, later Gorugu

@gabrielwoj:
I know what you mean, anyway I believe you I do not understand me, and I say it again one last time.
Do not use NO$Gba but Desmume and pallets are properly, and finally there is no way to extract the animations, just mine or similar, I think that this will end the discussion.

DANG THAT POKEMON LOOKS SO AWESOME SHINY.. I WANT A SHINY ONE O.o

(10-30-2010, 08:50 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 08:24 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Well here Gobito, later Gorugu

@gabrielwoj:

DANG THAT POKEMON LOOKS SO AWESOME SHINY.. I WANT A SHINY ONE O.o
Je,je,je, Yes I too love is cool XD
Here is your evo Gorugu
[Image: gorugu.gif][Image: goruguback.gif]
[Image: gorugusheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 10-30-2010

here are cherubi, closed cherrim, and open cherrim
[Image: cherubi.png]
[Image: closedcherrim.png]
[Image: opencherrim.png]
here are monmen and erufuun
[Image: monmensheet.png]
[Image: erufuunsheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 10-30-2010

It's hard to believe so much happen while I'm asleep at night.
[Image: dasutodasu.png][Image: gobitto.png][Image: goruugu.png][Image: cherubi.png][Image: overcastform.png][Image: sunshined.png][Image: monmen.png][Image: erufuun.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ton - 10-30-2010

I really like that trash heap guy.

Thank you so much
Well this is already the hardest sprite I ripped, I was born 5 hours to get a decent animation, say you're 99% real repect the official game, but I've had all sorts of conflicts in order to extract the background, despite all has been very good, but from now Komatana = hell Gonna Puke
Here, appearances are deceiving and never better said
[Image: komatana.gif][Image: komatanaback.gif]
[Image: komatanasheet.png]
Kirikizam try to get to soon, hopefully not even the shadow of Komatana Embarassed

Well and here its evolution, Kirikizam ;P
[Image: kirikizam.gif][Image: kirikizamback.gif]
[Image: kirikizamsheet.png]

Now Meraruba, i love it
[Image: meraruba.gif][Image: merarubaback.gif]
[Image: merarubasheet.png]

And Urugamosu, tomorrow more ;P
[Image: urugamosu.gif][Image: urugamosuback.gif]
[Image: urugamosusheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 10-30-2010

Apparently the English name for the moth is Ulgamoth. That's what my sources say.
[Image: komatana.png][Image: kirikizan.png][Image: meraruba.png][Image: ulgamoth.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 10-31-2010

Wow Ulgamoth I love it this name, I am looking forward to put the official name in English Big Grin
Well here is Gantoru, later Gigaiasu Tongue
[Image: gantoru.gif][Image: gantoruback.gif]
[Image: gantorusheet.png]
And now Gigaiasu I love it XD
[Image: gigaiasu.gif][Image: gigaiasuback.gif]
[Image: gigaiasusheet.png]

Arrive Hahakomori´s time
[Image: hahakomori.gif][Image: hahakomoriback.gif]
[Image: hahakomorisheet.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - DecaTilde - 10-31-2010

KingTapir Wrote:[Image: torchic.png]
Female

Actually, it's a male Torchic, not a female. The brown dot on its tail indicates that it's a male. The females don't have that dot on their tails. Just wanted to point something out...