The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Locked Achievement - 10-29-2010

(10-27-2010, 08:04 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: It was a shiny, but don't worry, I fixed it for you and fixed the one on the site. All I did was recolor them. See?

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3707/plusle.png

[Image: volbeat.png][Image: illumise.png]

these links are wrong

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 10-29-2010

I'm already aware of that. I'm just letting it go now because the ones on the site are correct now.
[Image: choroneko.png][Image: doredia.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - gabrielwoj - 10-29-2010

Well, there is a program to extract the files inside of the NDS file?
I want to help

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 10-29-2010

@gabrielwoj:
All help is welcome, but what program? and what kind of files extracted? It can create and extract gif frames?
Sorry for so many questions XD

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - gabrielwoj - 10-29-2010

(10-29-2010, 10:55 AM)Jefelin Wrote: @gabrielwoj:
All help is welcome, but what program? and what kind of files extracted? It can create and extract gif frames?
Sorry for so many questions XD

I'm asking how you guys are ripping these sprites
THE NDS file have some file names called 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 and going... (at pokemon white) with the extension file...
That's I'm asking

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Kazuma - 10-29-2010

wow, what happened. People leaved the project? :'(

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 10-29-2010

Well here is Yabukuron
[Image: yabukuron.gif][Image: yabukuronback.gif]
[Image: yabukuronsheet.png]

@gabrielwoj:
Well dude, sure you have much more experience than me in the rip but I will say that there is no miracle program (or at least I do not know) I use the animget to extract the frames and then the gale to debug graphics funds and create the animation, I hope you serve Wink

@Kazuma:
Yes, It appears this is not very active, they usually just me posting daily, and sometimes it does Crowcardruler, Jarvis, however Metalflygon08 think that has left him, Deneb87 and Dragon also carries a lot without posting anything, I truly believe that more people and who is willing to post almost daily for this to end soon.
I for one will try to post every day

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 10-29-2010

I'm guessing that you're using codes to find the Pokemon you want, right?

(10-29-2010, 04:27 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Well here is Yabukuron
[Image: yabukuron.gif][Image: yabukuronback.gif]
[Image: yabukuronsheet.png]

@gabrielwoj:
Well dude, sure you have much more experience than me in the rip but I will say that there is no miracle program (or at least I do not know) I use the animget to extract the frames and then the gale to debug graphics funds and create the animation, I hope you serve Wink

@Kazuma:
Yes, It appears this is not very active, they usually just me posting daily, and sometimes it does Crowcardruler, Jarvis, however Metalflygon08 think that has left him, Deneb87 and Dragon also carries a lot without posting anything, I truly believe that more people and who is willing to post almost daily for this to end soon.
I for one will try to post every day

... ANIMGET!?
You know there is a lot of DS emulators with wrong pallets (as I know)
No$Gba is wrong (I only used for the icons)
This is not ripping, is screen capturing frames...

Well, that's because I don't can found much things on DS...
I'm the one of the few ones here what don't use animget, really... An pallet wrong is very common... So be warned!

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Kazuma - 10-29-2010

Then gabriel, how do you get them? (Lol, i don't know anything so i can't say anything :0)

Metalflygon said he can't enter for a while because he was on school (It was on idk page :0 i thinK)

@gabrielwoj:
Well if you're looking to rip graphics rom, already been done and it seems that all the sprites were made up of parts.
There are no ready-made animations, will you be able to unite and encourage you all?
And I don´t use NO$Gba but Desmume 0.9.6 and I think the pallets aren´t only good if not perfect, and the result is 100% original, and if everything is bad as you say better to leave the project to wait for you this is done, is an option Angry

@A.J. Nitro:
Yes, there is something wrong with that?

Jefelin, your rips are okay, they're not missing any frame and the move like they need to do. Keep up that work. U Have to teach me. :'(

@Jefelin: Not a problem at all! We wouldn't be able to get any of the Pokemon that easily without codes.

Now another icon!
[Image: yabakuron.png]

(10-29-2010, 05:27 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: @Jefelin: Not a problem at all! We wouldn't be able to get any of the Pokemon that easily without codes.

Now another icon!
[Image: yabakuron.png]

@A.J. Nitro and Kazuma:
Thanks for the support, I said it out because as many problems as they do not know if this was another Blank
Well try to get to Dasutodasu in a few moments, then I'll go to bed and continue tomorrow Cool
Here is, sorry but the sheet I´ll post tomorrow, I'm exhausted
[Image: dasutodasu.gif][Image: dasutodasuback.gif]

(10-29-2010, 05:02 PM)Jefelin Wrote: @gabrielwoj:
Well if you're looking to rip graphics rom, already been done and it seems that all the sprites were made up of parts.
There are no ready-made animations, will you be able to unite and encourage you all?
And I don´t use NO$Gba but Desmume 0.9.6 and I think the pallets aren´t only good if not perfect, and the result is 100% original, and if everything is bad as you say better to leave the project to wait for you this is done, is an option Angry

@A.J. Nitro:
Yes, there is something wrong with that?

Well okay, if you guys passed some program I could help, but I don't like to do as Animget sorry!
Well, good luck there
Well, don't get mad Sad