The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Shaymin5101 - 10-18-2010

(10-18-2010, 08:09 PM)Baegal Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 06:59 PM)Poktendo Worker Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 06:50 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote: I felt like doing some lgendaries so.....

Merci encore Clowcardruler! Aussi, voulez-vous que je m'arrête speakng français? S'il vous plaît répondre! Merci! Poktendo travailleur.

(Thank you again Clowcardruler! Also, do you want me to stop speakng french? Please answer! Thanks! Poktendo Worker.)

Got board so... here is MEWTWO'S Sprite: (Will fix background when have time! Got to eat super!)

Mewtwo:

(Not my best work... Also on this thread I will stop speaking French. Thanks!)
you. . . .you can't rip a sprite animation from what looks like a youtube video. it just doesn't work.
and someone ripped torchic (too lazy to check who, sorry Tongue) on the previous page

also, Jarvis, the skitty looks off, could someone take another look at that?

Okay. Sorry... I'll stick to other pokemon b/w sprites. I rip Room sprites and... well, all sprites that arn't Pokemon animations.
P.S. Can I post party sprites animated?
(10-18-2010, 08:21 PM)Jarvis Wrote: @Baegal Oh ok ill try to fix that

Skitty looks okay to me! I LOVE IT! Also may I request a sprite? If I can, may I have someone do MEW? Thanks!

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Lee Dewyze - 10-18-2010

@Baegal oh i hope this is much better than my previous post. anyways here is skitty. oh and i updated my sprite sheet on skitty too.

[Image: skitty.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 10-18-2010

I think there should be 2 separate threads for this project. One for animated gifs and one for ripped sheets. I mean this sub section is for sheet submissions to the main site and not gifs. Plus, it would be less confusing to the mods. I'd like to see what Metalflygon08 thinks.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Lee Dewyze - 10-18-2010

Oh and Shaymin5101 or Poktendo Worker i thought you know how to rip sprites why dont you rip your own mew it will be fun ripping the pokemon you like.Like me i love ripping pokemon sprites when i like the pokemon i am ripping.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 10-18-2010

well actually this thread if you notice is filled with way more gifs than sheets, and plus when i talked to metalflygon08 he said it was fine if we post animation becasue he would eiter do a sheet or ask somone else to make a sheet for said pokemon

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 10-18-2010

If that's what he wants, then that's fine. It would just be nice if he were around to update the first post with completed sheets. I also wouldn't mind making icons for them either.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 10-18-2010

ya i know whatcha mean

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Shaymin5101 - 10-18-2010

(10-18-2010, 09:07 PM)Jarvis Wrote: Oh and Shaymin5101 or Poktendo Worker i thought you know how to rip sprites why dont you rip your own mew it will be fun ripping the pokemon you like.Like me i love ripping pokemon sprites when i like the pokemon i am ripping.

Okay, I'll try. After I will post it on here! I promise if I post on here I will make it perfect!

This is from a different Thread. There Pokemon Party I-con's. I'm making animations for themSmile

Here you go:
WTF?! THE ------- FILE IS TO BIG?! Sorry, I have no choice to do it but... I have to put it in a ZIP. FOLDER. Here you go AGAIN!!!:

.zip   POKEMON BW PARTY ICONS.zip (Size: 26.51 KB / Downloads: 171)

Sorry for putting them in a zip. everyone.

Clowcardruler mind if i ask? how did you make your signature? i would like to make one as well, by using pokemon Gifs like yours.

Ill try to rip Ishizumai later after school^^

is ishumuzai the sand snail pokemon
if you find me on imageshack (i have the same name clowcardruler) and look threw my images i have every single animation that i have collected from all ove the internet, maybe isumuzai is there, thn whenyu ant to put it in the signture you must use the linkt thst is labled "direct" on imageshack with [img] [/img] around it

Here's Reshiram's Party Sprite ANIMATED (Hope U liek! Shy Tongue ) :

Sorry guys, my browser is not responding but once it does I will post the Sprite! Smile

Bye! *For now.*

i sped up azelf so now its animation is perfect, but celebi is still bad *dang wings*

here's two more

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 10-19-2010

heres four more,
someone tell me plusle and minun's ear detached for some reason?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - metalflygon08 - 10-19-2010

Guess who get's the weekend off?

I'll try and get the front post fixed before then.
On the topic of thefts, keep an eye on Floatzel.net, I've had run-ins with them in the past, and sometimes tey can becme downright @sses about admitting they stole, and were too lazy to edit the page and add credit.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Lee Dewyze - 10-19-2010

Yay!!! Metalflygon08 is Back!!^^