The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 12-06-2011

OK Finally done Smile So sorry for taking so long.
Because of the wings I made Scizors animation twice as fast if that's OK.
[Image: 5AsMY.gif][Image: xa8k3.gif]
[Image: VGYRZ.gif][Image: qAvQH.gif]
[Image: rL8LF.gif][Image: hEzIm.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-07-2011

(12-06-2011, 05:41 PM)Ploaj Wrote: OK Finally done Smile So sorry for taking so long.
Because of the wings I made Scizors animation twice as fast if that's OK.
[Image: 5AsMY.gif][Image: xa8k3.gif]
[Image: VGYRZ.gif][Image: qAvQH.gif]
[Image: rL8LF.gif][Image: hEzIm.gif]

OMG YAY
the front ones are good but for some reason the back animations of scizor get really funky and a lot of the frames get chopped up

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ploaj - 12-07-2011

Oh, I'll try to fix them tomorrow.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 12-07-2011

(12-07-2011, 01:59 AM)Ploaj Wrote: Oh, I'll try to fix them tomorrow.

ok

so now its just 2 left

1) Regular Female Scizor Back
2) Shiny Female Scizor Back

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - gg132 - 12-18-2011

So is the project done yet?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xtreme1992 - 12-19-2011

not realy...
there are still the 2 above mentioned animations missing and all the sprites have to be checked for mistakes...
im sure there are not that much mistakes but if there are some they should be corrected right?
and there are still sprite sheets missing for a few pokemon...
so no we didnt finished yet but there is not much left...

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-13-2012

@Ploaj

do you think you will be able to do the last 2

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xtreme1992 - 01-24-2012

there is a frame difference between tentarcruel normal front sprites and shiny front sprites...
its the same with the back sprites...
so either the normal tentacruel sprites are ripped/animated wrong or the shiny sprites...
someone have to rip them again... =(

look at the amount of frames...

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-24-2012

(01-24-2012, 02:18 AM)the__end Wrote: there is a frame difference between tentarcruel normal front sprites and shiny front sprites...
so either the normal tentacruel sprites are ripped/animated wrong or the shiny sprites...

honestly I really don't think we need to rip these again, I'm am more concerned about the final 2 animations that haven't been ripped yet...

but whatever

Ploaj we need your help again

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xtreme1992 - 01-24-2012

(01-24-2012, 04:07 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:18 AM)the__end Wrote: there is a frame difference between tentarcruel normal front sprites and shiny front sprites...

honestly I really don't think we need to rip these again, I'm am more concerned about the final 2 animations that haven't been ripped yet...

but whatever

you sure?
if you can accept wrong animated sprites you could also accept the wrong croped 2 scizor animations...
in my opinion we should aim to correct each mistake in the animations so its perfect after its finished...
who cares if all the animations are finished but half of them is wrong animated...
a shiny animation should have the same amount of frames as the normal animation...
if not one of them is wrong and needs to be corrected...

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-31-2012

(01-24-2012, 10:11 PM)the__end Wrote:

but whatever

you sure?
if you can accept wrong animated sprites you could also accept the wrong croped 2 scizor animations...
in my opinion we should aim to correct each mistake in the animations so its perfect after its finished...
who cares if all the animations are finished but half of them is wrong animated...
a shiny animation should have the same amount of frames as the normal animation...

I understand that but this group has been around for 2 years and now their are only like 3 active members, I really want to correct all of the animations, but sadly the one person who can rip the animations is Ploaj and I don't like that I have to keep asking him for help, because it just isn't fair for him to do all the work

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xtreme1992 - 02-02-2012

(01-31-2012, 09:15 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 10:11 PM)the__end Wrote:

but whatever

you sure?

I understand that but this group has been around for 2 years and now their are only like 3 active members, I really want to correct all of the animations, but sadly the one person who can rip the animations is Ploaj and I don't like that I have to keep asking him for help, because it just isn't fair for him to do all the work
well if you can find someone who rip the frames i can animate them so there is less work for the ripper...

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ton - 02-02-2012

Are there still sheets that aren't on the site? O_o

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Xtreme1992 - 02-03-2012

(02-02-2012, 02:52 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Are there still sheets that aren't on the site? O_o

yeah a there are still a few missing... =(

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 02-13-2012

The last two missing sprites ENJOY Genki ^_^
[Image: 790611Scizorfemaleback.gif][Image: 807003Scizorfemalebackshiny.gif]