The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 09-05-2011

ya, i spent so much time on those stupid unown forms, what do you mean they are corrupted, i had to redo all of them twice so they would start at the beginning at the animation, and now you say they are gone, you are lucky that i kept all of those stupid 112 unown animations (normal, back, shiny, shiny back)

BECAUSE BEFORE YOU CHANGED THE WEBSITE, ALL OF THE ANIMATIONS WERE THERE

here i reuploaded all of the unown animations
http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/spritemaker123/

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom202 - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 10:03 AM)xmanpoke Wrote: I don't understand your problem. Did you delete the Kanto ones or were they corrupted from the start? I saved all sprites from this forum and http://dialgafans.pytalhost.de before you changed it, so i could upload them to a filehoster. And where did you get the Scizor female sprites?
I meant i don't know which of them are correct, and most Unown have black "bars" in it...
So, i have All Johto (except Unown), Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova
I need all the Kanto pokemon and Unown which are correct!
Can sameone give them to me? But pls only the correct!

EDIT: sry Clowcardruler, i didn't know you did them all again ^^"
Can you give them to me?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 09-05-2011

oh i just posted them above

i uploaded all the correct one's, but i think i forgot to upload one of them, so if i did can you tell me Sad

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom202 - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 10:27 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote: oh i just posted them above

i uploaded all the correct one's, but i think i forgot to upload one of them, so if i did can you tell me Sad
i must enter a password?

(09-05-2011, 10:32 AM)Zekrom202 Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 10:27 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote: oh i just posted them above

i must enter a password?

sorry, i changed it to public now

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Garamonde - 09-05-2011

Huh, I don't see normal Unown A's back...

(09-05-2011, 10:37 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Huh, I don't see normal Unown A's back...

thanks, i uploaded 111 and there should have been 112,
ill upload it now

edit: OK, uploaded it
ill start uploading the correct animations i have

EDIT
RIGHT NOW I AM UPLOADING ALL THE ANIMATIONS FROM GENERATION 1 THAT I HAVE, SO YOU CAN UPLOAD THEM TO THE WEBSITE ZEKROM202

ill be uploading a lot of the shinys after this back i am uploading is done

EDIT
RIGHT NOW I AM UPLOADING ALL THE ANIMATIONS FROM GENERATION 2 THAT I HAVE, SO YOU CAN UPLOAD THEM TO THE WEBSITE ZEKROM202

OK am uploading the last batch, I need to remove the white line on the shiny lugia and ho-oh so no one use those till i reuploed it

EDIT
Ok, I'm done uploading all the stuff from gen 1 and 2

(09-05-2011, 10:38 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 10:37 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Huh, I don't see normal Unown A's back...

thanks, i uploaded 111 and there should have been 112,
ill upload it now

edit: OK, uploaded it
ill start uploading the correct animations i have

EDIT
RIGHT NOW I AM UPLOADING ALL THE ANIMATIONS FROM GENERATION 1 THAT I HAVE, SO YOU CAN UPLOAD THEM TO THE WEBSITE ZEKROM202

ill be uploading a lot of the shinys after this back i am uploading is done

EDIT
RIGHT NOW I AM UPLOADING ALL THE ANIMATIONS FROM GENERATION 2 THAT I HAVE, SO YOU CAN UPLOAD THEM TO THE WEBSITE ZEKROM202

OK am uploading the last batch, I need to remove the white line on the shiny lugia and ho-oh so no one use those till i reuploed it
I don't need 2.gen - 5.gen
I have all correct (from the Jefelin downloads)

oh well oh well...

there are some of the Generation 1 stuff mixed in everwhere, all my animations weren't really organized, sorry Sad

OH AND ALL THE CHARIZARD ANIMATION I UPLOADED WERE FIXED, BECAUSE IT REPEATED ITSELF AT THE END OF THE ANIMATION AND WASN'T CORRECT

how come you didn't put keldeo, meloetta and genesect on the website???

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - xmanpoke - 09-05-2011

Oh no! I noticed that we have no female Sprites of Gloom and Vileplume. Does someone have them?

@ Zekrom202
Will you do a pack, if you got all sprites? Where are the Jefelin downloads?

(09-05-2011, 11:38 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote: oh well oh well...

there are some of the Generation 1 stuff mixed in everwhere, all my animations weren't really organized, sorry Sad

OH AND ALL THE CHARIZARD ANIMATION I UPLOADED WERE FIXED, BECAUSE IT REPEATED ITSELF AT THE END OF THE ANIMATION AND WASN'T CORRECT

Because they aren't yet official revealed, some websites had problems with nintendo because they showed them up!
If they were revealed i will add them Wink
(09-05-2011, 12:09 PM)xmanpoke Wrote: @ Zekrom202
Sry i haven't the right things to do that.
Clowcardruler could do this Tongue

(09-05-2011, 12:09 PM)Zekrom202 Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 11:38 AM)Clowcardruler Wrote: oh well oh well...

Because they aren't yet official revealed, some websites had problems with nintendo because they showed them up!
If they were revealed i will add them Wink
(09-05-2011, 12:09 PM)xmanpoke Wrote: @ Zekrom202
Sry i haven't the right things to do that.
Clowcardruler could do this Tongue

I'll try to make a pack, but i don't know where to upload it

Ah, it took me so long to rip the meloetta's though Sad

I uploaded the female versions of gloom and vileplume to my photobucket, zekrom202 should have them

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Garamonde - 09-05-2011

If you mean uploading .ZIP/.RAR files, then MediaFire works great.

(09-05-2011, 12:38 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: If you mean uploading .ZIP/.RAR files, then MediaFire works great.

thanks Smile

I'm organizing the sprites, and hopefully soon...i will be done

(09-05-2011, 12:29 PM)Clowcardruler Wrote: Ah, it took me so long to rip the meloetta's though Sad

Don't worry i still have them Wink
I'll add 'em if they were revealed