The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-15-2011

[Image: gengary.png][Image: jumpluffv.png][Image: slugma.png][Image: magcargo.png][Image: cloysterb.png][Image: aerodactly.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - dragonmage119 - 01-15-2011

(01-13-2011, 10:14 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Ya I heard. I plan on changing the 5th gen Pokemon icons once all the sheets are done since we only have 2 generations left. Anyone is welcome to help if they want to.

i can change any names for gen 5 if you want just need to know the font
Smile

Edit:and what about the contreversial "full" list want those too?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-15-2011

The icon font is "Verdana" size 7 and make sure you don't bold the font either. You can just copy the current icons on the site so that you don't have to add the sprite.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - dragonmage119 - 01-15-2011

kk ty

EDIT: first few [Image: bectu.jpg]
[Image: dzaw61.jpg][Image: 2wf4fww.jpg][Image: 29kz8z9.jpg][Image: a3ks9s.jpg][Image: 10zbfuq.jpg][Image: vcyx3l.jpg][Image: 4ibyj5.jpg][Image: k30iux.jpg][Image: 2s9c3mf.jpg] should i do the controversial full list?
heres the start of the full list WARNING not confirmed names this is in case there real the icons are done

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-16-2011

(01-15-2011, 11:27 PM)dragonmage119 Wrote: kk ty

EDIT: first few [Image: bectu.jpg]
[Image: dzaw61.jpg][Image: 2wf4fww.jpg][Image: 29kz8z9.jpg][Image: a3ks9s.jpg][Image: 10zbfuq.jpg][Image: vcyx3l.jpg][Image: 4ibyj5.jpg] should i do the controversial full list?
heres the start of the full list WARNING not confirmed names this is in case there real the icons are done

Pidove and Blitzle have been confirmed

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - dragonmage119 - 01-16-2011

kk will move em then
Edit: im going to bed now i will finish them tomorrow if i can or the day after if i cant

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-16-2011

Those translated names should probably wait.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-16-2011

Here's my next 5:
Bellsprout Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: bellsproutanimated.gif] [Image: bellsproutanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: bellsproutspritesheet.png]

Drowzee Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: drowzeeanimated.gif] [Image: drowzeeanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: drowzeespritesheet.png]

Farfetch'd Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: danimated.gif] [Image: danimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: dspritesheet.png]

Gastly Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: gastlyanimated.gif] [Image: gastlyanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: gastlyspritesheet.png]

Haunter Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: haunteranimated.gif] [Image: haunteranimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: haunterspritesheet.png]

My list: [Image: geodudeanimated.gif] [Image: golemanimated.gif] [Image: golbatmaleanimated.gif] [Image: golbatfemaleanimated.gif]

Upcoming Sprites: Graveler, Sneasel(m+f), Zubat(m+f), Crobat, Hypno(m+f), Shelder, Horsea, Seadra, Politoed(Female) and Lickitung
(01-16-2011, 01:38 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Those translated names should probably wait.

Most should, but Pidove and Blitzle are on the english site for Black and White

Newest Rips:
Crobat:
[Image: crobatanimated.gif] [Image: crobatanimatedback.gif]

Graveler:
[Image: graveleranimated.gif] [Image: graveleranimatedback.gif]

Horsea:
[Image: horseaanimated.gif] [Image: horseaanimatedback.gif]

Hypno Female:
[Image: hypnofemaleanimated.gif] [Image: hypnofemaleanimatedback.gif]

Hypno Male:
[Image: hypnomaleanimated.gif] [Image: hypnomaleanimatedback.gif]

Lickitung:
[Image: lickitunganimated.gif] [Image: lickitunganimatedback.gif]

Politoed Female:
[Image: politoedfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: politoedfemaleanimatedb.gif]

Seadra:
[Image: seadraanimated.gif] [Image: seadraanimatedback.gif]

Shelder:
[Image: shelderanimated.gif] [Image: shelderanimatedback.gif]

Sneasel Male:
[Image: sneaselmaleanimated.gif] [Image: sneaselmaleanimatedback.gif]

Sneasel Female:
[Image: sneaselanimated.gif] [Image: sneaselanimatedback.gif]

Zubat Female:
[Image: zubatanimated.gif] [Image: zubatanimatedback.gif]

Zubat Male:
[Image: zubatmaleanimated.gif] [Image: zubatmaleanimatedback.gif]

My list: [Image: geodudeanimated.gif] [Image: golemanimated.gif] [Image: golbatfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: golbatmaleanimated.gif]

My next four complete:
Geodude Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: geodudeanimated.gif] [Image: geodudeanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: geodudespritesheet.png]

Golem Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: golemanimated.gif] [Image: golemanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: golemspritesheet.png]

Golbat Male Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: golbatmaleanimated.gif] [Image: golbatfemaleanimatedbac.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: golbatmalespritesheet.png]

Golbat Female Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: golbatfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: golbatfemaleanimatedbac.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: golbatfemalespritesheet.png]

My new list:[Image: crobatanimated.gif] [Image: graveleranimated.gif] [Image: horseaanimated.gif] [Image: hypnofemaleanimated.gif] [Image: hypnomaleanimated.gif] [Image: lickitunganimated.gif] [Image: politoedfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: seadraanimated.gif] [Image: shelderanimated.gif] [Image: sneaselmaleanimated.gif] [Image: sneaselanimated.gif] [Image: zubatanimated.gif] [Image: zubatmaleanimated.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-16-2011

[Image: bellsprout.png][Image: drowzee.png][Image: farfetched.png][Image: gastlyib.png][Image: haunter.png][Image: geodude.png][Image: golemi.png][Image: golmale.png][Image: golfemale.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-17-2011

can someone tell me where to download the packs, i keep forgetting to bookmark the site

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-18-2011

The packs are here like to say that there are 3 shinys of Hoenn nothing more
http://wahackforo.com/t-APORTE-Sprites-animados-B-W

Have left all the pokémon names of 5 GEN, and icons can be updated, I have to say that most are horrible, I prefer the Japanese, but well Sad
http://zonasafari.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1295124170&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-18-2011

I thought those name were fake.

Also, I have updated some icon on the site based off of the confirmed names on the English site.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-18-2011

Here's my next four completed:
Crobat Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: crobatanimated.gif] [Image: crobatanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: crobatspritesheet.png]

Graveler Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: graveleranimated.gif] [Image: graveleranimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: gravelerspritesheet.png]

Sneasel Male Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: sneaselmaleanimated.gif] [Image: sneaselmaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: sneaselmalespritesheet.png]

Sneasel Female Complete:
Sprites:
[Image: sneaselanimated.gif] [Image: sneaselanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: sneaselfemalespriteshee.png]

My list: [Image: horseaanimated.gif] [Image: hypnofemaleanimated.gif] [Image: hypnomaleanimated.gif] [Image: lickitunganimated.gif] [Image: politoedfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: seadraanimated.gif] [Image: shelderanimated.gif] [Image: zubatmaleanimated.gif] [Image: zubatanimated.gif]