The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 01-08-2011

The 2nd Generation legendaries:

Lugia:
[Image: 249r.gif][Image: 249b.gif]

Ho-Oh:
[Image: 250s.gif][Image: 250b.gif]

Celebi:
[Image: 251w.gif][Image: 251b.gif]

And Kingdra:
[Image: 230h.gif][Image: 230b.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-08-2011

(01-07-2011, 11:11 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 03:51 PM)Jefelin Wrote: It does not matter wait patiently, I know that sooner or later Zekrom the will, unless something has happened to Gonna Puke

PVery SadI think that is further Slaking and Swellow, had to do it again, if you're free to rip Smile

Yeah I'll do Swellow and Slaking again. Does Vigoroth need to be re-ripped?

No, Vigoroth already fixed by me, so it's perfect, you only need to create the sheet, as some other Cute

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-08-2011

(01-08-2011, 07:29 AM)Jefelin Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 11:11 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 03:51 PM)Jefelin Wrote: It does not matter wait patiently, I know that sooner or later Zekrom the will, unless something has happened to Gonna Puke

PVery SadI think that is further Slaking and Swellow, had to do it again, if you're free to rip Smile

Yeah I'll do Swellow and Slaking again. Does Vigoroth need to be re-ripped?

No, Vigoroth already fixed by me, so it's perfect, you only need to create the sheet, as some other Cute

Alright I'll make the sheet.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-08-2011

Here's a whole crapload:
Houndour:
Sprites:
[Image: houndouranimated.gif] [Image: houndouranimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: houndourspritesheet.png]

Houndoom Female:
Sprites:
[Image: houndoomfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: houndoomfemaleanimatedb.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: houndoomfemalespriteshe.png]

Houndoom Male:
Sprites:
[Image: houndoomanimated.gif] [Image: houndoomanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: houndoommalespritesheet.png]

Donphan Male:
Sprites:
[Image: donphanmaleanimated.gif] [Image: donphanmaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: donphanmalespritesheet.png]

Donphan Female:
Sprites:
[Image: donphanfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: donphanfemaleanimatedba.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: donphanfemalespriteshee.png]

Slaking:
Sprites:
[Image: slakinganimated.gif] [Image: slakinganimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: slakingspritesheet.png]

Swellow:
Sprites:
[Image: swellowanimated.gif] [Image: swellowanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: swellowspritesheet.png]

My list: Vigoroth sheet, Pelipper sheet, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-08-2011

Who's gonna get Tailow?

(01-08-2011, 04:20 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Who's gonna get Tailow?

Wasn't Tailow already done?

Edit: Here's Pelipper's sheet and for some reason it says Jefelin did the sheet, but he asked me to do it. So yeah, that needs to be fixed

Pelipper Sheet:
[Image: pelipperspritesheet.png]

Vigoroth sheet, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-08-2011

[Image: houndourx.png][Image: houndoomfemale.png][Image: houndoommale.png][Image: donphanmale.png][Image: donphanfemale.png][Image: slaking.png][Image: swellow.png][Image: pelipper.png]

My next four:
Rhyhorn Male:
Sprites:
[Image: rhyhornmaleanimated.gif] [Image: rhyhornmaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: rhyhornspritesheet.png]

Rhyhorn Female:
Sprites:
[Image: rhyhornanimated.gif] [Image: rhyhornanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: rhyhornfemalespriteshee.png]

Rhydon Male:
Sprites:
[Image: rhydonmaleanimated.gif] [Image: rhydonmaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: rhydonmalespritesheet.png]

Rhydon Female:
Sprites:
[Image: rhydonfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: rhydonfemaleanimatedbac.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: rhydonfemalespritesheet.png]

My list: Vigoroth Sheet, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Ledian(female), Ledyba(female), Spinirak, Ariados, Staryu and Starmie

Uh, the female Rhydon sheet was saved as a jpg.

Thank god it's still open, I'll fix it

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-09-2011

Here's Vigoroth
Sprites:
[Image: vigorothanimated.gif] [Image: vigorothanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: vigorothspritesheet.png]

My list: Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Ledian(female), Ledyba(female), Spinirak, Ariados, Staryu and Starmie
Here's my lists' sprites, minus Spinirak
Ariados:
[Image: ariadosanimated.gif] [Image: ariadosanimatedback.gif]

Larvitar:
[Image: larvitaranimated.gif] [Image: larvitaranimatedback.gif]

Ledian Female:
[Image: ledianfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ledianfemaleanimatedbac.gif]

Ledyba Female:
[Image: ledybafemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ledybafemaleanimatedbac.gif]

Pupitar:
[Image: puppitaranimated.gif] [Image: puppitaranimatedback.gif]

Tyrannitar:
[Image: tyrannitaranimated.gif] [Image: tyrannitaranimatedback.gif]

Staryu:
[Image: staryuanimated.gif] [Image: staryuanimatedback.gif]

Starmie:
[Image: starmieanimated.gif] [Image: starmieanimatedback.gif]

Up next: Spinirak sprites and all the sheets

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-09-2011

Ok, thank you very much Misdreavus, your work is amazing, thanks to him this project will be completed soon.

Kingdra sprites and Celebi should be ripped again, have errors, there is nothing else to do the optimization, there are also some more as Slowking, Lediba, Ledia, Mareep family, in short all of Joth that ripped Clowcardruler, since its animation begins by half.

PVery Sad Hoen pack is ready are only Lairon and Agron XD

Nobody recolored to Swellow until I fixe it has an animation difficult and not complete it shall not be recolored, try to have it for today Wink

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 01-09-2011

(01-09-2011, 05:41 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Ok, thank you very much Misdreavus, your work is amazing, thanks to him this project will be completed soon.

Kingdra sprites and Celebi should be ripped again, have errors, there is nothing else to do the optimization, there are also some more as Slowking, Lediba, Ledia, Mareep family, in short all of Joth that ripped Clowcardruler, since its animation begins by half.

Nobody recolored to Swellow until I fixe it has an animation difficult and not complete it shall not be recolored, try to have it for today Wink
Someone can do Lairon and Aggron
I have no more time to rip, only time to do the collection Sad

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-09-2011

(01-09-2011, 05:45 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 05:41 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Ok, thank you very much Misdreavus, your work is amazing, thanks to him this project will be completed soon.

Thanks for alerting Zekrom, I understand I am also very busy with other things, but then you have the library and I packs, and have little kids, I think between MISDREAVUS and some help from Clowcardruler may end up also with shinys NESDA , say 15% left to finish.
So guys free rein and encouragement I am very grateful to all Smile

Skitty and Swellow, ready to recolor

[Image: 277z.gif][Image: 277b.gif]

[Image: 300vj.gif][Image: 300ba.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-09-2011

(01-09-2011, 05:45 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:

Alright I'll get Lairon and Aggron done ASAP and I'll re-rip Celebei Jefelin