The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-05-2011

Here's Lanturn and I'm off to bed:
Lanturn:
Sprites:
[Image: lanturnanimated.gif] [Image: lanturnanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: lanturnspritesheet.png]

My new list: Nidoqueen(reripped), Houndoom(m+f), Porygon, Porygon-2, Phanphy, Donphan(m+f), Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-05-2011

[Image: mewj.png][Image: charmeloen.png][Image: squirtlew.png][Image: wartortle.png][Image: blastoisel.png][Image: cubone.png][Image: marowak.png][Image: quilavaxz.png][Image: typhlosionx.png][Image: totodilen.png][Image: croconaw.png][Image: feraligatr.png][Image: mankey.png][Image: primeape.png][Image: lanturn.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 01-05-2011

Lanturn:
[Image: lanturnanimated.gif][Image: lanturnanimatedback.gif]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-07-2011

Is everyone dead or something? XD

Here are my next three:
Phanphy:
Sprites:
[Image: phanphyanimated.gif] [Image: phanphyanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: phanphyspritesheet.png]

Now I know Deneb already ripped both Nidoqueen and Nidoking, but Nidoking was missing his Rare sequence and Nidoqueen had cut off frames and blank ones. So here they are re-ripped by urs truly

Nidoqueen:
Sprites:
[Image: nidoqueenanimated.gif] [Image: nidoqueenanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidoqueenspritesheet.png]

Nidoking:
Sprites:
[Image: nidokinganimated.gif] [Image: nidokinganimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: nidokingspritesheet.png]

My list: Houndour, Houndoom(m+f), Porygon, Porygon-2, Donphan(m+f), Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-07-2011

Ya, I thought everyone was dead, too.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-07-2011

Maybe we're the only ones alive AJ? Surprise

XDDD

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Gale Of Darkness - 01-07-2011

I'm a Zombie ! XD

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 01-07-2011

Me too.

Tomorrow I post some GIFS, but these are specials.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-07-2011

Yes I am dead, and now I'm writing this message from the beyond, hahaha, just kidding the thing is I'm extremely busy, but every day I visit the forum to see the new sprites, Misdreavus and AJ are doing a great job but still I hope the last 3 GEN sprites to finish the pack once, it seems that Zekrom has died stress also Big Grin

Here's my next three:
Porygon:
Sprites:
[Image: porygonanimated.gif] [Image: porygonanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: porygonspritesheet.png]

Porygon-2:
Sprites:
[Image: porygon2animated.gif] [Image: porygon2animatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: porygon2spritesheet.png]

Aipom Male:
[Image: aipomanimated.gif] [Image: aipomanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: aipommalespritesheet.png]

Aipom Female:
Sprites:
[Image: aipomfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: aipomfemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: aipomfemalespritesheet.png]

My list: Houndour, Houndoom(m+f), Donphan(m+f), Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)
(01-07-2011, 03:42 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Yes I am dead, and now I'm writing this message from the beyond, hahaha, just kidding the thing is I'm extremely busy, but every day I visit the forum to see the new sprites, Misdreavus and AJ are doing a great job but still I hope the last 3 GEN sprites to finish the pack once, it seems that Zekrom has died stress also Big Grin

I asked him if he wanted me to do Lairon and Aggron, but he said he wants to, so I'm moving on to Johto.

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-07-2011

It does not matter wait patiently, I know that sooner or later Zekrom the will, unless something has happened to Gonna Puke

PVery SadI think that is further Slaking and Swellow, had to do it again, if you're free to rip Smile

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Clowcardruler - 01-07-2011

sorry everyone ive been so swamped with freakin basketball lately, hopefully ill get some posts in tomorrow

(01-07-2011, 03:51 PM)Jefelin Wrote: It does not matter wait patiently, I know that sooner or later Zekrom the will, unless something has happened to Gonna Puke

PVery SadI think that is further Slaking and Swellow, had to do it again, if you're free to rip Smile

Yeah I'll do Swellow and Slaking again. Does Vigoroth need to be re-ripped?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-08-2011

3rd gen Pokemon we still need: Tailow, Swellow, Pelipper, Vigoroth, Slaking, Lairon, and Aggron. I know some of these were mentioned a few posts back, but I just though I'd point them out.
[Image: phanpy.png][Image: nidoqueenz.png][Image: nidokingc.png][Image: porygon.png][Image: porygon2i.png][Image: aipommale.png][Image: aipomfemale.png]

Also, Ton, you forgot about these sheets back before Christmas.
[Image: cacnea.png][Image: raikouv.png][Image: enteiq.png][Image: machopn.png][Image: machokel.png][Image: spoink.png][Image: cacfemale.png][Image: cacmale.png][Image: raichumale.png][Image: raichufemale.png][Image: shuppete.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - DecaTilde - 01-08-2011

Thanks, A.J. Big Grin