The VG Resource
Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project (/thread-15517.html)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-02-2011

Misdreavous525, I believe the Bulbasaur family has been done already. Plus Chickorita already has a sheet. Not sure if an animation has been done for it, though.
[Image: goldeenmale.png][Image: gloommale.png][Image: gloomfemale.png][Image: vilemale.png][Image: vilefemale.png][Image: bellossom.png][Image: aronp.png][Image: sandshrew.png][Image: zapdosa.png][Image: moltres.png][Image: dratinio.png][Image: dragonairl.png]

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-02-2011

(01-02-2011, 12:35 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Misdreavous525, I believe the Bulbasaur family has been done already. Plus Chickorita already has a sheet. Not sure if an animation has been done for it, though.
[Image: goldeenmale.png][Image: gloommale.png][Image: gloomfemale.png][Image: vilemale.png][Image: vilefemale.png][Image: bellossom.png][Image: aronp.png][Image: sandshrew.png][Image: zapdosa.png][Image: moltres.png][Image: dratinio.png][Image: dragonairl.png]

Oh yeah that's right Bulbasaur family sheets are done, I'll post the sprites. Chickorita I'll post as well.

But Jefelin said the Kanto and Johto starters need to be re-ripped

Bulbasaur:
[Image: Bulbasauranimated-3.gif] [Image: Bulbasauranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBulbasauranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBulbasauranimatedback.gif]

Ivysaur:
[Image: Ivysauranimated.gif] [Image: Ivysauranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyIvysauranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyIvysauranimatedback.gif]

Venusaur Female:
[Image: VenusaurFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: VenusaurFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyVenusaurFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyVenusaurFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Venusaur Male:
[Image: VenusaurMaleanimated.gif] [Image: VenusaurMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyVenusaurMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyVenusaurMaleanimatedback.gif]

Chickorita:
[Image: Chickoritaanimated-1.gif] [Image: Chickoritaanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyChickoritaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChickoritaanimatedback.gif]

My list: Bayleaf and Meganium(m+f)

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - soulcaliburfan - 01-02-2011

Finally the animation for bulbasaur! Thank you so much. *Puts as avatar*

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Misdreavous525 - 01-02-2011

(01-02-2011, 01:13 AM)soulcaliburfan Wrote: Finally the animation for bulbasaur! Thank you so much. *Puts as avatar*

You're welcome XD

Has anyone else noticed that on the official site they put Mr. Mime inbetween Eevee and it's Eeveelutions?

And just for the hell of it, here's Bayleaf, Meganium Male(re-ripped) and Meganium Female

Bayleaf:
[Image: Bayleafanimated.gif] [Image: Bayleafanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBayleafanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBayleafanimatedback.gif]

Meganium Male(Re-ripped):
[Image: MeganiumMaleanimated.gif] [Image: MeganiumMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMeganiumMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMeganiumMaleanimatedback.gif]

Meganium Female:
[Image: MeganiumFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: MeganiumFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMeganiumFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMeganiumFemaleanimatedback.gif]

My new list: Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mankey, Primeape, Cubone, Marowak, Mew and since noone's done it Skiity. Jefelin I cand do Skiity first if you want

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Ton - 01-02-2011

That Sandshrew sheet is enormous. Is all that necessary?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Nesd - 01-02-2011

@ Midreavus525:
Can you leave me the shinies?

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Jefelin - 01-02-2011

Well guys I'm impressed with your great work, thank you all, I'm still optimizing the 3 GEN Sprot as soon as you finish Zekrom Hoen throw the pack.
As for the starters of Kanto and Jotho is true that they were wrong, thanks Misdreavus, but I have not checked the rest of Deneb sprites so one can have errors Wink

@Misdreavus:
Do not forget to redo a Kangaskan, which you did was wrong and the sheet also Tongue

(01-02-2011, 06:57 AM)Jefelin Wrote: Well guys I'm impressed with your great work, thank you all, I'm still optimizing the 3 GEN Sprot as soon as you finish Zekrom Hoen throw the pack.
As for the starters of Kanto and Jotho is true that they were wrong, thanks Misdreavus, but I have not checked the rest of Deneb sprites so one can have errors Wink

@Misdreavus:
Do not forget to redo a Kangaskan, which you did was wrong and the sheet also Tongue

crap I did, yes thanks for reminding me I'll redo that 2day as well

(01-02-2011, 01:49 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: That Sandshrew sheet is enormous. Is all that necessary?

Yeah, that's the full animation.
(01-02-2011, 04:18 AM)Nesd Wrote: @ Midreavus525:
Can you leave me the shinies?

Yeah that's fine, it's less work for me

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - A.J. Nitro - 01-02-2011

So why did the Kanto and Johto starters need to be re-ripped?

(01-02-2011, 12:48 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: So why did the Kanto and Johto starters need to be re-ripped?

I'm pretty sure the animations were off, Jefelin would know more.

Here's my next three.

Bayleaf:
[Image: Bayleafanimated.gif] [Image: Bayleafanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBayleafanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBayleafanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: bayleafspritesheet.png]

Meganium Male:
Sprites:
[Image: MeganiumMaleanimated.gif] [Image: MeganiumMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMeganiumMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMeganiumMaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: meganiummalespritesheet.png]

Meganium Female:
Sprites:
[Image: MeganiumFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: MeganiumFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMeganiumFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMeganiumFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: meganiumfemalespriteshe.png]

Fixed Kangaskhan:
Sprites:
[Image: Kangaskhananimated-1.gif] [Image: Kangaskhananimatedback-1.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: kangaskhanspritesheet.png]

My list: Skiity, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mankey, Primeape, Cubone, Marowak and Mew

Fun fact, Top 5 highest number of frames I've seen during the ripping process.

1. Baibanira 295
2. Cyndaquil back 257
3. Cyndaquil front 256
4. Delcatty 255
3. Typhlosion 225

Anyways here are some re-rips:

Charmander:
[Image: Charmanderanimated-1.gif] [Image: Charmanderanimatedback-1.gif]

Charizard:
[Image: Charizardanimated.gif] [Image: Charizardanimatedback.gif]

Cyndaquil:
[Image: Cyndaquilanimated.gif] [Image: Cyndaquilanimatedback.gif]

My list: Skiity, Charmeleon, Quilava, Typhlosion, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mankey, Primeape, Cubone, Marowak and Mew

Well I'm posting all my sprites now and the sheets will follow. I have to say I'm not sure why most of the Kanto/Johto starter sprites were wrong but w/e. Blastoise's sequence was off and the Cyndaquil family had to ripped through the whole sequence so maybe that's what it is, anyways I'm spoiling you guys especially Gale of Darkness but here they are:

Skiity back:
[Image: Skiityanimatedback.gif]

Charmeleon:
[Image: Charmeleonanimated-1.gif] [Image: Charmeleonanimatedback-1.gif]

Squirtle:
[Image: Squirtleanimated-1.gif] [Image: Squirtleanimatedback-1.gif]

Wartortle:
[Image: Wartortleanimated-1.gif] [Image: Wartortleanimatedback-1.gif]

Blastoise:
[Image: Blastoiseanimated-1.gif] [Image: Blastoiseanimatedback-1.gif]

Quilava:
[Image: Quilavaanimated-1.gif] [Image: Quilavaanimatedback-1.gif]

Typhlosion:
[Image: Typhlosionanimated-1.gif] [Image: Typhlosionanimatedback-1.gif]

Totodile:
[Image: Totodileanimated-1.gif] [Image: Totodileanimatedback-1.gif]

Croconaw:
[Image: Croconawanimated.gif] [Image: Croconawanimatedback.gif]

Feraligatr:
[Image: Feraligatranimated-1.gif] [Image: Feraligatranimatedback.gif]

Mankey:
[Image: Mankeyanimated.gif] [Image: Mankeyanimatedback.gif]

Primeape:
[Image: Primeapeanimated-1.gif] [Image: Primeapeanimatedback-1.gif]

Cubone:
[Image: Cuboneanimated.gif] [Image: Cuboneanimatedback.gif]

Marowak:
[Image: Marowakanimated-1.gif] [Image: Marowakanimatedback-1.gif]

Mew:
[Image: Mewanimated-1.gif] [Image: Mewanimatedback.gif]

Edit: Skiity was off, when I was trying to make the sheet so here's it re-ripped
Skiity front:
[Image: Skiityanimated.gif]

After the sheets are done, I'll post my new list

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Zekrom101 - 01-02-2011

(01-01-2011, 07:04 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Moltress:
Sprites:
[Image: Moltressanimated-1.gif] [Image: Moltressanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyMoltressanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyMoltressanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: moltressspritesheet.png]

In the animation, the end is cut off, pls fix it

RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - Gale Of Darkness - 01-02-2011

Thank you Misdreavous525 for this great work Smile Wink
Many thanks to all the group who supported this wonderful ripping project of the animated sprites from Pokémon Black & White : Deneb 87, Jarvis, Clowcardruler, Ploaj, Misdreavous525, Zekrom101, Jefelin, albertos, rafael-animal, FernandoPKMN, Altron10, Nesd and Thelimomon ...
It was reely a wonderfull team work, keep it like that, and Good Luck Smile